🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's the point of being a Christian when Jesus isn't coming back?

Your reply to the OP's post backed by the NT I posted is that it's trolling then you just called your NT trolling and Jesus a troll.
If this is how you refute posts then you seem to be the one worried about Jesus, for what he said doesn't jive and that scares you into these tirades.

How many times have I asked you to orove Jesus exists through bringing him to the forum to defend himself?
If I can show up why can't he.
Where is he, when is he coming...is he affraid of debates? Is he busy combing Donald Trumps hair? Or is he caught up on
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos' Hair?

He's probably waiting for Elijah to show up first and drink the fifth cup of wine at your next Passover Seder....or maybe the one after that......

The messiah was supposed to do that the first time, no second time referred to, Jebus is another failed mentally ill "messiah"

The messiah is supposed to kill the enemy nations by the sword that comes out of his mouth The sword is identified in Jeremiah 25:15 as a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. The messiah is also supposed to put an end to the sword which means he will lift the curse at the end of the generation of error, the same generation that Jesus argued against and said would live to see it all untll his return, the generation that teaches a literal observance of Mosaic law that persists to this day.

"And there shall be no more curse." Revelation 22:3

The sWord out of the mouth is Michael not Jesus.
Hence battling sons of darkness (lies and ignorance) with the truth sWord-dan 10:21
Judging the wicked: EXODUS 23:20,
1 Enoch 53:6 describes what Malachi 4 describes.
1 Enoch 20:5,
Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation,

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

Yes it is interesting is it not ....isaiah 24:6 therefore hath a curse devoured the earth(who is a bigger curse then jesus even though they say blessing) and they that dwell in are guilty(his followers) thrrefore the inhabitants of the earth waste away(spiritually) and men are left few(the ones who do not follow this curse)........ Isaiah 24:7. The new wine faileth(the nt is compared to new wine) the vine fadeth(jesus is the vine as per john 15: 1-5) all the merry hearted(christians, merry christmas and mary) do sigh... Yes the cup of wine does play a big part but elijah doesnt drink from the wine it just sits there undrunk if you get my drift for their are a few men left that will refuse to drink it...and the s word is the word from their mouths that is sharp and straight to the point like michael has stated many times...

What's the point in starting a stupid troll thread?
When religions make no sense it is our responsibility to call them out..

There are a million reasons Christianity is ridiculous. This is just one of them. Now do you have any value to add? Then piss off.

I understand Judaism. The existence or lack thereof of Yhwh wouldn't really impact the culture, geopolitics, or tribal/superiority mindset. It frankly doesn't matter to the millions of Jews out there that there is never going to be a messiah or world to come. None of that effects the day to day. I can understand Islam for the exact same reasons. Christianity, on the other hand, baffles me. It doesn't create tribal ties between people. It very explicitly doesn't have a political message, though it's often used for political purposes anyway. It's solely focused on mythological events in the past leading up to an imminent grand supernatural finale in which each generation of Christians firmly believes they will play a leading role. Judaism doesn't really give a fuck about the world to come. Islam says it'll happen when it happens. Only Christians expect the end to come "this" generation, every generation for roughly the past 80. I just don't see the point in joining a religion like that that bases itself entirely around claims that are so obviously untrue.
Christianity doesn't create tribal ties between people? I disagree. That's half the attraction. Being a part of the club.

Yes it is interesting is it not ....isaiah 24:6 therefore hath a curse devoured the earth(who is a bigger curse then jesus even though they say blessing) and they that dwell in are guilty(his followers) thrrefore the inhabitants of the earth waste away(spiritually) and men are left few(the ones who do not follow this curse)........ Isaiah 24:7. The new wine faileth(the nt is compared to new wine) the vine fadeth(jesus is the vine as per john 15: 1-5) all the merry hearted(christians, merry christmas and mary) do sigh... Yes the cup of wine does play a big part but elijah doesnt drink from the wine it just sits there undrunk if you get my drift for their are a few men left that will refuse to drink it...and the s word is the word from their mouths that is sharp and straight to the point like michael has stated many times...

Here's Verses & commentary to back your cursed Jesus comments.

According to their bible in
2 Corinthians 4:11 they are being caught up to death FOR HIM.To die on the cross, as we read in (Deut. 21:22-23), is to become accursed of God. and in:Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
Thus Jesus and his followers who died cursed deaths because they chose to follow Death according to:
Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day,That I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore choose life, that you may live, you and your children.

They also are destined to be cut off
(Psalm 37:22) For such as be blessed of Him shall inherit the Earth; and they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off.
The Church teaches the curse when they say:"solution for mankind's dilemma lies in suffering, and through the portals of death"-
So why do people want to be with the cursed instead of the blessed? What are they destined for and why do they wish to go some place else, what's the catch?

And, John of Patmos spoke for Jesus in Rev 22:7,12:

Behold, I (Jesus) come soon. Blessed is he who keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book... I will return soon, and my reward with me, to give to every man according to his deeds. (is 2000 years soon?)
OOOPS!

Matthew 24:31-34? “Truly I say: THIS (doesn’t say 'that')GENERATION WILL NOT PASS AWAY UNTIL ALL THESE THINGS OCCUR.” (well the end didn’t happen and Jesus never returned in his generation with the reward)

NAS Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to
show to His bond-servants, the things which must shortly take place...

NAS Rev 1:3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it;
for the time is near.

NAS Rev 1:9 I, John, your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation...

LIT Rev 1:19 "Write therefore the things which you have seen, and the
things which are, and the things which are about to occur after these things."

NAS Rev 3:11 'I am coming quickly...'

NAS Rev 22:6 And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must shortly take place.

NAS Rev 22:7 "And behold, I am coming quickly."

NAS Rev 22:10 And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the
prophecy of this book, for the time is near".

NAS Rev 22:12 "Behold, I am coming quickly..."

The bible makes it clear about the world NOT ENDING, but also about these false prophets who do not speak for G-d.

Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32

2Peter 3:8-- a thousand years is as a day to God--its been 2 days to God.

KJW,
there's accidental truth in your mistake and excuse but it is not relevant to this discussion nor a valid excuse.
You do however prove my previous point that Christians are not good at or outright dishonest with tenses.
When the tense is present tense and the figure is of this world then quickly and soon are in human time standards (linear time) this is not the same as one in heaven (non linear time) which is a whole other context.
In the bible quickly and soon is "always" iminent.
Further more the whole thousand day= year nonsense is proven wrong by the dating of this world and by the scrolls revealing that days=ages (periods of time)
like agriculture age, industrial age etc.

Lastly Jesus isn't a god that is proven by his & their own words but also common sense, and as you yourself would admit, any man claiming to he Godcwould have to he crazy...but what does that nake followers who change words and meanings to push such crazy?

I understand Judaism. The existence or lack thereof of Yhwh wouldn't really impact the culture, geopolitics, or tribal/superiority mindset. It frankly doesn't matter to the millions of Jews out there that there is never going to be a messiah or world to come. None of that effects the day to day. I can understand Islam for the exact same reasons. Christianity, on the other hand, baffles me. It doesn't create tribal ties between people. It very explicitly doesn't have a political message, though it's often used for political purposes anyway. It's solely focused on mythological events in the past leading up to an imminent grand supernatural finale in which each generation of Christians firmly believes they will play a leading role. Judaism doesn't really give a fuck about the world to come. Islam says it'll happen when it happens. Only Christians expect the end to come "this" generation, every generation for roughly the past 80. I just don't see the point in joining a religion like that that bases itself entirely around claims that are so obviously untrue.
Then don't join

Simple

You do realize your grand children will be telling my grandchildren the same thing, right? "Nah, he said he'd come so he'll be coming any minute now. Aaany minute now..."

It seems to me I'm not able to understand your problem.

It does seem that way, doesn't it? You told me he could be coming at any time and we just need to have faith. Your children will tell my children more or less the same thing. Your grandchildren will tell my grandchildren that too. The pattern will keep repeating for the simple reason that he's never coming because he's dead and gone. His bones are probably dust by now.

I understood what you said - I don't understand your problem. My children and grandchildren are children of god. I'm not responsible for anything what they will do tomorrow, if there will be a tomorrow. They are deciding on their own - hopefully with the help of god - what they will do. Not long ago my daughter was for a little while in England. Afterwards she started to learn Spanish.

Last edited:

There are a million reasons Christianity is ridiculous. This is just one of them. Now do you have any value to add? Then piss off.

I don't think you have millions of reasons. I think your reason was Mary or Catherine? or ¿Monique? or whatelse was her concrete name? And I'm sure she was right to do so, Nazi.

Last edited:

I don't think you have millions of reasons. I think your reason was Mary or Catherine? or ¿Monique? or whatelse was her concrete name? And I'm sure she was right to do so, Nazi.

You sound as crazy as the abortion doctor killer born again on orange is the new black.

You sound as crazy as the abortion doctor killer born again on orange is the new black.

What means "born again on orange"? And an expression like "abortion doctor" is a contradiction per se - what everyone is able to understand who replaces the word doctor with "healer".

Last edited:

What means "born again on orange"? And an expression like "abortion doctor" is a contradiction per se - what everyone is able to understand who replaces the word doctor with "healer".

If you have something you don't want growing inside you seek a healer.

The sWord out of the mouth is Michael not Jesus.

The sword is clearly identified in Jeremiah 25:15 as a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. There is no other person in history except Jesus as recorded in the gospels who deliberately sent a cup of wine through the nations.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. Revelation 19:15

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink." Revelation 16:5

:wine:

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk with their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Ya‘akov." Isaiah 49:26

Last edited:
"For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."

If you understand this to be the RCC then you know the scrolls verse I left you about Michael judging the Kittim is the same thing. Kittim was a slang term used for Rome.
4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans).
Then I left other verses aboutcwho the judge is, even the Catholic church admits it's Michael as the judge..
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Furthermore at the end of the chapter that voice is the arch messenger.

ok now the sword and wine discussion:

כִּי כֹה אָמַר יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֵלַי, קַח אֶתכּוֹס הַיַּיִן הַחֵמָה הַזֹּאת, מִיָּדִי וְהִשְׁקִיתָה אֹתוֹ אֶתכָּלהַגּוֹיִם, אֲשֶׁר אָנֹכִי שֹׁלֵחַ אוֹתְךָ אֲלֵיהֶם
Jeremiah 25:15 Tanakh version

You must mean 25:16 in the Tanakh which is your NT 25:15?
And they shall drink and reel to and fro and be like madmen *because of the sword that I am sending* among them. טזוְשָׁתוּ וְהִתְגֹּעֲשׁוּ וְהִתְהֹלָלוּ מִפְּנֵי הַחֶרֶב אֲשֶׁר אָנֹכִי שֹׁלֵחַ בֵּינֹתָם:
The Tanakh says because of the sWord.
The wine we drink is Man/is/Shevitz, that wine makes them mad as does the sWord out of the mouth of the one judging. :)

Last edited:
"For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."

If you understand this to be the RCC then you know the scrolls verse I left you about Michael judging the Kittim is the same thing. Kittim was a slang term used for Rome.
4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans).
Then I left other verses aboutcwho the judge is, even the Catholic church admits it's Michael as the judge..
Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Furthermore at the end of the chapter that voice is the arch messenger.

ok now the sword and wine discussion:

כִּי כֹה אָמַר יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, אֵלַי, קַח אֶתכּוֹס הַיַּיִן הַחֵמָה הַזֹּאת, מִיָּדִי וְהִשְׁקִיתָה אֹתוֹ אֶתכָּלהַגּוֹיִם, אֲשֶׁר אָנֹכִי שֹׁלֵחַ אוֹתְךָ אֲלֵיהֶם
Jeremiah 25:15 Tanakh version

You must mean 25:16 in the Tanakh which is your NT 25:15?
And they shall drink and reel to and fro and be like madmen *because of the sword that I am sending* among them. טזוְשָׁתוּ וְהִתְגֹּעֲשׁוּ וְהִתְהֹלָלוּ מִפְּנֵי הַחֶרֶב אֲשֶׁר אָנֹכִי שֹׁלֵחַ בֵּינֹתָם:
The Tanakh says because of the sWord.
The wine we drink is Man/is/Shevitz, that wine makes them mad as does the sWord out of the mouth of the one judging. :)

The sword is clearly identified in Jeremiah 25:15 as a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. There is no other person in history except Jesus as recorded in the gospels who deliberately sent a cup of wine through the nations.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. Revelation 19:15

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

("He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed.") Revelation 13:10

:wine:

It is important to note that the marking of God's servants falls between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction. Rev. 7:1-17

Last edited:
The sword in the hands for killing is not the same as the refiners fire sWord out of the mouth.
Notice nobody get's killed nor do they go to war when the battle is over truth and knowledge vs ignorance and lies.
Only a great lie and abusive system needs brute force to get submission.

Dan 12:1-4 going to &fro gaining knowledge..."computer" is even found in the bible code in that section.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back