What's the real goal here?

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Even Trump's own law firm has come to believe the actual goal of all the litigation is not to reverse election results but to permanently undermine the American public's confidence in it's own future elections. Somewhere Putin a letting out a big ..YES!!! His plan is coming together...Trump's aggressive assault on election integrity is reportedly making some of his outside lawyers queasy
I'm not one to indulge in conspiracy theories, so my guess is that this is largely a combination of two non-conspiratorial elements:

First, Donald Trump is a profoundly damaged individual who certainly seems to suffer from some pretty powerful self-esteem issues and a breathtaking lack of maturity. He's the spoiled brat who never had to grow up. Kind of an evil Peter Pan. Country be damned, he's not going allow himself to believe that he could lose, and he will gladly take all of us down with him.

Second, this profoundly damaged individual has a vice-like grip on the GOP, the likes of which I've never seen in American politics. Anyone who either wants to be elected to anything, or who wants to have a job in or near the GOP in the near future, is terrified of him. He can literally destroy them with a few tweets to his Jim Jones-like followers. They just have no balls.

But what the hell, if someone comes up with a juicy conspiracy theory, lay it on me. :laugh:

A better question might be "why is the right humoring that petulant child?" Republicans know he lost, and no amount of temper tantrum can change that. I suspect they need to keep Trump's base excited and involved until after the Georgia Special Election which will determine which party will control the Senate. I don't see any other logical reason why they would still be bowing to that clown's wishes.

A better question might be "why is the right humoring that petulant child?" Republicans know he lost, and no amount of temper tantrum can change that. I suspect they need to keep Trump's base excited and involved until after the Georgia Special Election which will determine which party will control the Senate. I don't see any other logical reason why they would still be bowing to that clown's wishes.
"Y'ALL JUST SHUP UP AND LET US STEAL THE ELECTION"

Even Trump's own law firm has come to believe the actual goal of all the litigation is not to reverse election results but to permanently undermine the American public's confidence in it's own future elections. Somewhere Putin a letting out a big ..YES!!! His plan is coming together...Trump's aggressive assault on election integrity is reportedly making some of his outside lawyers queasy
I'm not one to indulge in conspiracy theories, so my guess is that this is largely a combination of two non-conspiratorial elements:

First, Donald Trump is a profoundly damaged individual who certainly seems to suffer from some pretty powerful self-esteem issues and a breathtaking lack of maturity. He's the spoiled brat who never had to grow up. Kind of an evil Peter Pan. Country be damned, he's not going allow himself to believe that he could lose, and he will gladly take all of us down with him.

Second, this profoundly damaged individual has a vice-like grip on the GOP, the likes of which I've never seen in American politics. Anyone who either wants to be elected to anything, or who wants to have a job in or near the GOP in the near future, is terrified of him. He can literally destroy them with a few tweets to his Jim Jones-like followers. They just have no balls.

But what the hell, if someone comes up with a juicy conspiracy theory, lay it on me. :laugh:

Someone wants to know what the real elections results are.

Wow.....

I know that sounds crazy.

Biden isn't on the right.

The flurry of lawsuits is concocted to slow down or stop the remaining vote count. And yes, it's making a lot of lawyers queasy.
But so far they have a few moral victories but the bulk of them are being dismissed for a complete lack of evidence.
Trump knows he's lost. Republicans know he's lost. They just are too afraid to come out and say it.

Oddly enough, with all of these attorneys raking in all of this cash suffering an attack of conscience, which is funny itself, none of them are named.

"Reportedly" = unsupported.

Reported by the New York Times = Still unsupported.

There was "reportedly" voter fraud as well.

Trump "reportedly" was getting golden showers from Russian hookers.

I could go on, but you get it. This could have been written by any hack at the times who got it from a friend of a friend of a friend, or nobody at all.

We've seen this so many times over the past few years I'd think people would have learned to be a bit more skeptical by now....

Sorry, but we already did that in 2016. It won't happen this time. President Elect Biden will be sworn in on Jan. 20.

How is your stock portfolio growing kid?

Or did you spend all your money on beer again

Damn, you're smart. Can't slip nothin past you, can we?

Damn, you're smart. Can't slip nothin past you, can we?
No mention of how your stock portfolio is doing under Biden.

Are welfare slobs allowed to have stock portfolios?

Hey ... Where did you cross-reference that information?
The fact checking software I have, chunked it as soon as The New York Times was listed as a source.

Last edited:

Sorry, but we already did that in 2016. It won't happen this time. President Elect Biden will be sworn in on Jan. 20.
Uh huh. Who are you trying to convince, us...or yourself?

I don't waste time trying to convince idiots like you of anything. You can believe what you want, no matter how stupid that might be. I will occasionally laugh at you and point out how dumb you are when the mood hits.

After reviewing the subsequent response to your question:
It seems as though Bulldog would prefer to simply participate in an exercise of self-aggrandizement,
while revealing some rather questionable character traits in the form of an uncoerced confession,

Most Probable Answer:
Bulldog is trying to convince himself of something ... :thup:

I don't waste time trying to convince idiots like you of anything. You can believe what you want, no matter how stupid that might be. I will occasionally laugh at you and point out how dumb you are when the mood hits.
If that makes you feel better, sure.

After reviewing the subsequent response to your question:
It seems as though Bulldog would prefer to simply participate in an exercise of self-aggrandizement,
while revealing some rather questionable character traits in the form of an uncoerced confession,

Most Probable Answer:
Bulldog is trying to convince himself of something ... :thup:

Interesting theory. Please elaborate.

Forum List

Back