What's the real goal here?

Even Trump's own law firm has come to believe the actual goal of all the litigation is not to reverse election results but to permanently undermine the American public's confidence in it's own future elections. Somewhere Putin a letting out a big ..YES!!! His plan is coming together...Trump's aggressive assault on election integrity is reportedly making some of his outside lawyers queasy
Lol, more lies from commie traitors.
Yep when they can’t refute the facts,they get desperate and turn to internet links approved by the corrupt government.lol

Interesting theory. Please elaborate.

It should be pretty much self-explanatory to someone of your implied intellectual prowess and superiority.
If you cannot figure it out, then you were overestimating your possible attributes, and like I mentioned, trying to convince yourself of something.

In any case, I'm not obligated to assist you with it any further, and if you still find difficulties understanding, call your mom or something ... :thup:

Last edited:
Even Trump's own law firm has come to believe the actual goal of all the litigation is not to reverse election results but to permanently undermine the American public's confidence in it's own future elections. Somewhere Putin a letting out a big ..YES!!! His plan is coming together...Trump's aggressive assault on election integrity is reportedly making some of his outside lawyers queasy
The real goal is having lawyers on the inside who will ignore attorney-client privilege, and leak juicy tidbits to bottom feeding nose pickers like you.

Hope you're satisfied.

Interesting theory. Please elaborate.

It should be pretty much self-explanatory to someone of your implied intellectual prowess and superiority.
If you cannot figure it out, then you were overestimating your possible attributes, and like I mentioned, trying to convince yourself of something.

In any case, I'm not obligated to assist you with it any further, and if you still find difficulties understanding, call your mom or something ... :thup:

So you got nothing but insults. Just as I expected.

Well, let's all just have a quick 30-day peek at the results (audit) and that will cure all these issues with public confidence.

(you won't like the result, I promise)

I'm not one to indulge in conspiracy theories, so my guess is that this is largely a combination of two non-conspiratorial elements:

First, Donald Trump is a profoundly damaged individual who certainly seems to suffer from some pretty powerful self-esteem issues and a breathtaking lack of maturity. He's the spoiled brat who never had to grow up. Kind of an evil Peter Pan. Country be damned, he's not going allow himself to believe that he could lose, and he will gladly take all of us down with him.

Second, this profoundly damaged individual has a vice-like grip on the GOP, the likes of which I've never seen in American politics. Anyone who either wants to be elected to anything, or who wants to have a job in or near the GOP in the near future, is terrified of him. He can literally destroy them with a few tweets to his Jim Jones-like followers. They just have no balls.

But what the hell, if someone comes up with a juicy conspiracy theory, lay it on me. :laugh:
Let's just make sure and have a quick 30-day audit....just to be sure. You okay with that?

I'm not one to indulge in conspiracy theories, so my guess is that this is largely a combination of two non-conspiratorial elements:

First, Donald Trump is a profoundly damaged individual who certainly seems to suffer from some pretty powerful self-esteem issues and a breathtaking lack of maturity. He's the spoiled brat who never had to grow up. Kind of an evil Peter Pan. Country be damned, he's not going allow himself to believe that he could lose, and he will gladly take all of us down with him.

Second, this profoundly damaged individual has a vice-like grip on the GOP, the likes of which I've never seen in American politics. Anyone who either wants to be elected to anything, or who wants to have a job in or near the GOP in the near future, is terrified of him. He can literally destroy them with a few tweets to his Jim Jones-like followers. They just have no balls.

But what the hell, if someone comes up with a juicy conspiracy theory, lay it on me. :laugh:
Let's just make sure and have a quick 30-day audit....just to be sure. You okay with that?
Great, then let's change the election laws. No results from any presidential election until, say, December 1, so that all votes can be fully audited and released.

I don't trust Trumpsters.

Deal?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back