What's the worst thing you could say to a Congresswoman?

So the VA told a guy that a foot injury he got during football, made the foot 30% disabled.

And the VA told the Congresswoman that her arm paralysis she got from battle in Iraq, made the arm 20% disabled.

And somehow this became all the guy's fault?

Your defense of the worthlessness of the man's action is noted.

Last edited:
Gaming a centrally planned system is what these guys do because they are lazy.

All big government programs and their contractors are like this.

The guy should be given a shovel and a ditch to dig. He is ready.

I'd put it in the same category as Wendy Davis' clueless remark about her paraplegic opponent

The truth is that at age 19, I was a teenage mother living alone with my daughter in a trailer and struggling to keep us afloat on my way to a divorce. And I knew then that I was going to have to work my way up and out of that life if I was going to give my daughter a better life and a better future and that’s what I’ve done. I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”

Wendy Davis admits to fuzzy facts in bio

Having trouble addressing the O/P I see. Can't defend this far right wingnut's stupidity? WTF does the O/P have to do with Wendy Davis?
It seems your also having trouble addressing the Op as well given there is nothing in there about him being right wing left wing or any wing.

Having worked for the VA a fair number of years, I can attest to what she is saying. Yes, there are many people who are 'gaming the system.'

BUT

All of them, every last one of them, did something for America or tried to do something for America. Some didn't even finish basic, but they signed on the line. Some never saw combat, but they went through the training, moved their families all over the country, and lived on a lot less than many people gainfully employed in industry.
I have the utmost regard for the congresswoman and her injuries, as she too served.

BUT

Congress, including herself, is doing NOTHING about those who are gaming the system and NEVER signed on the line, went through training, or moved anywhere. They are crack hos, pot heads, child abuser, and neglecters and our government gives them free health care with no limits and no percentage ratings, food stamps which they trade for drugs, piercings, and tattoos, free cell phones, as well as subsidized housing, and cash.

^^^
THAT

...is the travesty in all this and if it weren't for those leeches, we could take such better care of our veterans and senior citizens.

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing that up, Blackhawk. There is not one mention of whether the IRS Contractor was a registered democrat or republican. I have no idea of his political affiliation nor did I look it up because it doesn't matter. This is a story that both democrats and republicans can agree on. I find that to be a good thing!

I wouldn't take a leak on this man if he were on fire.

I agree with your husband.

I'd grab a bucket of water and put him out. Then I would tell him if you think that was bad wait until you see hell! :eek:
I'm sure he's not looking forward to that day. However, the day will come when he meets his maker, and when he does, he'll need to account for his actions. As for now, he has to live with his conscience, and after what he did, I'll bet it won't be easy.

Well, hopefully his conscience will straighten him out. That is what God gave him one for. I wouldn't wish hell on my worst enemy. I wouldn't want anyone to go there. I just thought the idea of saying something like that might wake him up!

Having worked for the VA a fair number of years, I can attest to what she is saying. Yes, there are many people who are 'gaming the system.'

BUT

All of them, every last one of them did something for America. Some didn't even finish basic, but they signed on the line. Some never saw combat, but they went through the training, moved their families all over the country, and lived on a lot less than many people gainfully employed in industry.

I have the utmost regard for the congresswoman and her injuries, as she too served.

BUT

Congress is doing NOTHING about those who are gaming the system and NEVER signed on the line, went through training, or moved anywhere. They are crack hos, pot heads, child abuser, and neglecters and our government gives them free health care with no limits and no percentage ratings, food stamps which they trade for drugs, piercings, and tattoos, free cell phones, as well as subsidized housing, and cash.

^^^
THAT

...is the travesty in all this and if it weren't for those leeches, we could take such better care of our veterans and senior citizens.

I've said the same of education as I will of how veterans get treated. As long as the matter is a political football it may move up and down the field but it will never actually get any better. One side says absolutely nothing is wrong with the system the other says absolutely everything is wrong with the system. Neither one can give even the smallest of agreement with the other side because the other side will now have "proof" they were right all along. Unfortunately this dynamic causes real human suffering in the process.

I read the title and I read, ".......who lost her legs in battle?" and I winched. I knew exactly who that was referring to. She ran when Republicans were still playing the "libs are anti-American because they are anti-war" slogan. The helicopter she was flying was shot out of the air. I didn't wince for Rep. Duckworth, I winced for whatever dumb fuck said something to her. If you notice she said she had pain in her feet and her arm was treated. She never mentioned just how badly she was wounded that day.

I have discovered a strange truth about that, Random. The people who have had the worst injuries do the least talking about it. To look at them you'd think nothing was wrong. That they were all intact. Just a thin layer of clothing covers all that and the rest she covers with a smile on her face. The human spirit is great, isn't it?

She is living proof that you cannot lose if you refuse to give up! :eusa_angel:

BUT

All of them, every last one of them did something for America. Some didn't even finish basic, but they signed on the line. Some never saw combat, but they went through the training, moved their families all over the country, and lived on a lot less than many people gainfully employed in industry.

BUT

Congress is doing NOTHING about those who are gaming the system and NEVER signed on the line, went through training, or moved anywhere. They are crack hos, pot heads, child abuser, and neglecters and our government gives them free health care with no limits and no percentage ratings, food stamps which they trade for drugs, piercings, and tattoos, free cell phones, as well as subsidized housing, and cash.

^^^
THAT

I've said the same of education as I will of how veterans get treated. As long as the matter is a political football it may move up and down the field but it will never actually get any better. One side says absolutely nothing is wrong with the system the other says absolutely everything is wrong with the system. Neither one can give even the smallest of agreement with the other side because the other side will now have "proof" they were right all along. Unfortunately this dynamic causes real human suffering in the process.

I think we should care for our veterans first and let those who didn't serve suck hind tit. And I've worked with BOTH groups. I know all their games. The veterans served. The others did not. The veterans should get more.

Last edited:
I'd put it in the same category as Wendy Davis' clueless remark about her paraplegic opponent

The truth is that at age 19, I was a teenage mother living alone with my daughter in a trailer and struggling to keep us afloat on my way to a divorce. And I knew then that I was going to have to work my way up and out of that life if I was going to give my daughter a better life and a better future and that’s what I’ve done. I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”

Wendy Davis admits to fuzzy facts in bio

Having trouble addressing the O/P I see. Can't defend this far right wingnut's stupidity? WTF does the O/P have to do with Wendy Davis?

Where did it say he was a "far right wing nut"? Or are you just conjuring that up in your little peas sized brain?

Forum List

Back