What's Up With Pizza Hut?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I absolutely LOVE Pizza Hut and I want to order it next week when I got company coming over. However, I'm not sure whether or not it's the Pizza Huts in my area but they never give me their prices ahead of time on the menu when I go into order, so I'm going to have to make sure to ask for all of the prices there ahead of time when I get delivery over the phone.

I'm guessing that's probably because if their customers knew their prices ahead of time they would never order to begin with as I realize that it's rather expensive but I can't help but love their food.

I absolutely LOVE Pizza Hut and I want to order it next week when I got company coming over. However, I'm not sure whether or not it's the Pizza Huts in my area but they never give me their prices ahead of time on the menu when I go into order, so I'm going to have to make sure to ask for all of the prices there ahead of time when I get delivery over the phone.

I'm guessing that's probably because if their customers knew their prices ahead of time they would never order to begin with as I realize that it's rather expensive but I can't help but love their food.

We used to go to the Pizza hut in town here. But when the pandemic hit, they stopped having a salad bar with pasta, so we hardly ever go there now.

We used to go to the Pizza hut in town here. But when the pandemic hit, they stopped having a salad bar with pasta, so we hardly ever go there now.

Their bread sticks and brownies are to die for but the pizza is delicious too. 😋

We had one Pizza Hut locally. It closed because people are too poor. Just.the facts Jack.

We have 3 - yes, three! - Pizza Hut where I live...(not all on one street).
I used to love the good old days when they had the salad bar, and my friends and I would go inside and have pizza and salad.
I think they took the salad bar out near 2000 - don't quote me.

I think the pizza is average. I used to old their old recipe...it has changed quite abit. It certainly doesn't taste like it used to anymore.

We have 3 - yes, three! - Pizza Hut where I live...(not all on one street).
I used to love the good old days when they had the salad bar, and my friends and I would go inside and have pizza and salad.
I think they took the salad bar out near 2000 - don't quote me.

I think the pizza is average. I used to old their old recipe...it has changed quite abit. It certainly doesn't taste like it used to anymore.

Yeah but what about the bread sticks and brownies boxes? They're what's the best part in my opinion even though I still love the pizza. 🤤

Forum List

Back