What's up y'all?

Lol, it's already starting.

1. I am not a racist, never was, and never will be. This is a temporary avatar, so settle yer butts on down.

2. I say "good day gentlemen" not because I'm sexist, but because I'm not the kind of guy who says amen and awomen.

AAAAnyways, y'all can say what you want about the Confederacy, it don't bother me none. I just want to clear up some things before I get labeled. Y'all can learn more about my stance on politics, confederacies etc. later on. This thread is just so I can say "Hi". :)

Lol, it's already starting.

1. I am not a racist, never was, and never will be. This is a temporary avatar, so settle yer butts on down.

2. I say "good day gentlemen" not because I'm sexist, but because I'm not the kind of guy who says amen and awomen.

AAAAnyways, y'all can say what you want about the Confederacy, it don't bother me none. I just want to clear up some things before I get labeled. Y'all can learn more about my stance on politics, confederacies etc. later on. This thread is just so I can say "Hi". :)
Hi, my nigga

You're flag is racist- just an FYI- but, sfw- I love the Stars and Stripes myself- especially on top of the General Lee-
Actually, the flag is history.
Four year loser history.
American history. The history you assholes are trying to destroy.
American four year loser history....
Compare that to your losing history. I bet yours is longer.

Good day gentlemen, my name is [REDACTED] and I am an 18 year old guy from the Eastern woods of Kentucky. I am a self proclaimed conservative, and proud to be a conservative teen in a world full of moronic kids my age. I am home schooled (Thank God for that), and live on a farm surrounded by woods and "hollers". I love to relic hunt, hunt, bottle hunt, coin roll hunt, Bargain hunt, you get the picture.

• 18 years old. I've got mud on my boots older than that. You might have some real idea about the world in another 30 years. -1.
  • Conservative. +1.
  • Moronic kids. Gee, most kids really are these days dumber than hammered shit, aren't they? +1.
  • Home schooled. +2.
  • Confederate flag. Flags are just sheets of fiber. Flags do not bother me, never met a bad one. Loyal to your history at least. +1.
  • Thank God. Religious, moral upbringing. +1.
  • Live on a farm. +2. Funny how people stop wanting to be democrats as soon as they get away from the big city noise box and have a chance to think for themselves!
Total score: +7. Far Right Hard Right conservative. Welcome. The moonbat libtards here are just gonna love you!

Welcome at the forum , i like your flag , this is my flag at home !

Rb14ec9b5658c8e570c4edf2efc54c78b.gif

Good day gentlemen, my name is [REDACTED] and I am an 18 year old guy from the Eastern woods of Kentucky.

I am a self proclaimed conservative, and proud to be a conservative teen in a world full of moronic kids my age. I am home schooled (Thank God for that), and live on a farm surrounded by woods and "hollers". I love to relic hunt, hunt, bottle hunt, coin roll hunt, Bargain hunt, you get the picture. :)

View attachment 477707

Welcome fellow Southerner. Born and bred in Arkansas, myself. Lived in Texas before moving way up here to this God-forsaken frozen wasteland called "Wisconsin."

But I don't miss the copperheads, Rattlers, Black Widow spiders, and Stinging Asps. Fuck those things.

Even so, my heart will always be in Dixie. I was surprised how many rednecks there are up here. Honky-tonk bars all over the place and quite a few stars and bars flags being flown. Like they say, there's two kinds of people in the world: Southerners, and those who want to be Southerners.

You're flag is racist- just an FYI- but, sfw- I love the Stars and Stripes myself- especially on top of the General Lee-
Actually, the flag is history.

Yes it is. But, like the Swastika, the meaning has changed due to it's use by a few.
Only to those few.

Hardly. The swastika was a symbol of luck (among other things) until the early 20th century. The symbol itself is +/-3,000 years old. But you would be hard pressed to find anyone who still thinks it is a symbol of luck.

Forum List

Back