What's up y'all?

there's two kinds of people in the world: Southerners, and those who want to be Southerners.
Yessir! It is a way of life- a laid back, but intense, mind set-

...freedom, independence, self-reliance, self-sufficiency, sovereignty, autonomy from the federal government....those are things the stars and bars stand for.

Yankee liberals don't understand the true meaning of the stars and bars flag, nor do they comprehend the Southern way of life. It all represents "slavery" to them.

So a bit of a backstory on my screen name.

It's almost an inside joke to some... My parents, and their parents, all the way back to 1732 were Pennsylvanians,, every damn bit of them. I was the first Southern born child in the history of my family, and I was raised in the heart of the Confederacy, Culpeper County Virginia. Since then, I have lived in West Virginia and now Kentucky, and am hoping to move either further down South when I get the chance.

So a bit of a backstory on my screen name.

It's almost an inside joke to some... My parents, and their parents, all the way back to 1732 were Pennsylvanians,, every damn bit of them. I was the first Southern born child in the history of my family, and I was raised in the heart of the Confederacy, Culpeper County Virginia. Since then, I have lived in West Virginia and now Kentucky, and am hoping to move either further down South when I get the chance.

I bet you're a good seng hunter.

Now that you gots that one down, you can 'splain the difference 'tween"crick" and "creek."

Sure. A crick is a mispronunciation of creek. :smoke: Some might say a crick is a small creek. Common southern vernacular.

If the crick has good crayfish in it for eatin', then make that a definite. :SMILEW~130:

That doesn't explain the crick in my neck I had when I woke up this morning.

You're flag is racist- just an FYI- but, sfw- I love the Stars and Stripes myself- especially on top of the General Lee-
Actually, the flag is history.

Yes it is. But, like the Swastika, the meaning has changed due to it's use by a few.
Only to those few.

Hardly. The swastika was a symbol of luck (among other things) until the early 20th century. The symbol itself is +/-3,000 years old. But you would be hard pressed to find anyone who still thinks it is a symbol of luck.
By the amount of people who still display the stars and bars I'd have to disagree with you and so would they.

Lol, it's already starting.

1. I am not a racist, never was, and never will be. This is a temporary avatar, so settle yer butts on down.

2. I say "good day gentlemen" not because I'm sexist, but because I'm not the kind of guy who says amen and awomen.

AAAAnyways, y'all can say what you want about the Confederacy, it don't bother me none. I just want to clear up some things before I get labeled. Y'all can learn more about my stance on politics, confederacies etc. later on. This thread is just so I can say "Hi". :)
Hi G.T.

Good day gentlemen, my name is [REDACTED] and I am an 18 year old guy from the Eastern woods of Kentucky.

I am a self proclaimed conservative, and proud to be a conservative teen in a world full of moronic kids my age. I am home schooled (Thank God for that), and live on a farm surrounded by woods and "hollers". I love to relic hunt, hunt, bottle hunt, coin roll hunt, Bargain hunt, you get the picture. :)

View attachment 477707
Your outside with nobody around and your wearing a mask? :abgg2q.jpg:

Good day gentlemen, my name is [REDACTED] and I am an 18 year old guy from the Eastern woods of Kentucky.

I am a self proclaimed conservative, and proud to be a conservative teen in a world full of moronic kids my age. I am home schooled (Thank God for that), and live on a farm surrounded by woods and "hollers". I love to relic hunt, hunt, bottle hunt, coin roll hunt, Bargain hunt, you get the picture. :)

View attachment 477707
Your outside with nobody around and your wearing a mask? :abgg2q.jpg:

How many people were right behind the person taking the picture?

You're flag is racist- just an FYI- but, sfw- I love the Stars and Stripes myself- especially on top of the General Lee-
Actually, the flag is history.

So is this:

1617926098682.png

Forum List

Back