What's up y'all?

Lucy was right. You suck.

There's always an "agenda" behind "what Lucy believes".. In this case, there are NO mods on USMB that would ever compare to her... Just sayin'. PM me if you need explanation..
Lucy is a crazy nazi bitch.
Can't trust any of the foreigners

They are either crazy authoritarian Nazi's.

Bat shit insane commies.

. . . oh, and we do have that one dopey, loony, monarchist wacky bird.

They all wish the Republic ill.

It is entertaining when they fight each other though.
Oi!! I admit to being a CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHIST but wish America not only no ill but long life and prosperity! So does Mindful; another foreigner...............but you are correct about many of the others.

Greg

Preparing for tomorrow’s funeral.

Lucy was right. You suck.

There's always an "agenda" behind "what Lucy believes".. In this case, there are NO mods on USMB that would ever compare to her... Just sayin'. PM me if you need explanation..
Lucy is a crazy nazi bitch.
Can't trust any of the foreigners

They are either crazy authoritarian Nazi's.

Bat shit insane commies.

. . . oh, and we do have that one dopey, loony, monarchist wacky bird.

They all wish the Republic ill.

It is entertaining when they fight each other though.
Oi!! I admit to being a CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHIST but wish America not only no ill but long life and prosperity! So does Mindful; another foreigner...............but you are correct about many of the others.

Greg

Preparing for tomorrow’s funeral.
A sad sad day indeed.

Greg

Heartbreakingly sad.....

1618735295992.png

Greg

Good day gentlemen, my name is [REDACTED] and I am an 18 year old guy from the Eastern woods of Kentucky.

I am a self proclaimed conservative, and proud to be a conservative teen in a world full of moronic kids my age. I am home schooled (Thank God for that), and live on a farm surrounded by woods and "hollers". I love to relic hunt, hunt, bottle hunt, coin roll hunt, Bargain hunt, you get the picture. :)

View attachment 477707
Oh I’m a good ol rebel
Now that’s just what I am

Forum List

Back