🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's White Heritage?

I love these threads. :thup: Asslips fractured fairy tales version of history always cracks me up.

fractured-fairytale-6-728.jpg

Haiti is a shit hole because its a rock with zero natural resources and white racism blocking everything because they kicked Napoloeans ass.

So there's nothing to all that sugarcane there, correct? There were never any trees there?

You do realize Haiti is only one half of an island, correct? The other half thrives. (and has trees)
You said Haiti not the DR. Did you forget?

Is it not the same land mass?

On one side, Haitians (all black) run it, on the other, Dominicans (mixed race) run it.

Which side is more prosperous, Asclepias?
No dummy. Haiti is a country. DR is another country. With resources.

On the same land mass. Haiti has no resources while DR does, why is that? Hmm?

Same land..

Here, lemme give you a satellite picture:

Haiti-DR-Border-Color-1024x574.png
Beautiful picture but that still doesnt turn DR's natural resources into something Haiti can use. Did you forget what you were saying or are you still deflecting? If so I will cut you off until you can get back on point.

Nope that was Churchill when he caused millions to starve to death. Also go check out what Belgium and Germany did in Africa.. You need to get your facts from something other than white sources.

those arent slavic countries ...
Who said they were?

you
Where did I say that? Please quote me. Your sad little deflection just lost you some cred.

slavs was our subject, you might notice us ... but anyways, whatever mudpie you can stay clean in
we'll suppose your right and we dont want to join you in this
In your haste you missed I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to SOBIESKISAVEDEUROPE. Yep youre done for being an idiot. :laugh:

The Cohanim marker says otherwise.
There is a tribe in Africa that has more of the Cohen gene than any white Jew. However since youre white you wouldnt know that.

Which tribe in Africa has more Cohen genes than any Jew?
Looks like you have a homework assignment. Get busy so I can see if you search for truth.

if you knew, you'd mention it.

You obviously have nothing.

While, it's true that Jews, like all Mediterranean's have more African like DNA than Northern Europeans.

There's no evidence that this region was ever dominantly Sub-Saharan African.
I have mentioned it. Just because you havent read it doesnt mean its not on the internet or on this very forum.

So, sorry to inform you but the DNA of Ancient Israel's Nutafians would be similar to other Mediterranean people's like Sardinians, or Cretans, who these Nutafians outdate the Bible by thousands of years.

Furthermore, Ancient Egyptians share the same DNA as Nutafians.

those arent slavic countries ...
Who said they were?

you
Where did I say that? Please quote me. Your sad little deflection just lost you some cred.

slavs was our subject, you might notice us ... but anyways, whatever mudpie you can stay clean in
we'll suppose your right and we dont want to join you in this
In your haste you missed I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to SOBIESKISAVEDEUROPE. Yep youre done for being an idiot. :laugh:

cya, patty-cake

So there's nothing to all that sugarcane there, correct? There were never any trees there?

You do realize Haiti is only one half of an island, correct? The other half thrives. (and has trees)
You said Haiti not the DR. Did you forget?

Is it not the same land mass?

On one side, Haitians (all black) run it, on the other, Dominicans (mixed race) run it.

Which side is more prosperous, Asclepias?
No dummy. Haiti is a country. DR is another country. With resources.

On the same land mass. Haiti has no resources while DR does, why is that? Hmm?

Same land..

Here, lemme give you a satellite picture:

Haiti-DR-Border-Color-1024x574.png
Beautiful picture but that still doesnt turn DR's natural resources into something Haiti can use. Did you forget what you were saying or are you still deflecting? If so I will cut you off until you can get back on point.

That's because Haiti raped all their resources and didn't give a crap. Now they're screwed. It's not whitey's fault. It's their own.

How's Johannesburg doing without whites these days?

Not well. It seems some black people aren't good at cultivating and preserving things.

I, however, do know some black men that are. One owns 160 acres that was bought 40 acres at a time by his grandpa who worked it, and my friend still works it to this day. That's real.

There is a tribe in Africa that has more of the Cohen gene than any white Jew. However since youre white you wouldnt know that.

Looks like you have a homework assignment. Get busy so I can see if you search for truth.

While, it's true that Jews, like all Mediterranean's have more African like DNA than Northern Europeans.

I have mentioned it. Just because you havent read it doesnt mean its not on the internet or on this very forum.

So, sorry to inform you but the DNA of Ancient Israel's Nutafians would be similar to other Mediterranean people's like Sardinians, or Cretans, who these Nutafians outdate the Bible by thousands of years.

Furthermore, Ancient Egyptians share the same DNA as Natufians.
Nope. The founder of israel was a Black guy named Nimrod. The Natufians were Black people.

Nope. The founder of israel was a Black guy named Nimrod. The Natufians were Black people.

Oh, I thought I was speaking to a Black guy named Nimrod.

How come Natufian DNA samples put them with Mediterranean peoples?

Nimrod died long ago but he was a great Black man.

Because thats where whites want them to be. Its all labels. Its the same reason they call Ethiopians caucasians.

Because thats where whites want them to be. Its all labels. Its the same reason they call Ethiopians caucasians.

Many Ethiopians are part Caucasoid.

So are many Black people here in the US. However, no one is going to convince me someone darker than me from Africa is caucasoid

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.

How can you be so sure it's Whites, rather than Mediterranean's who are the evil of this World?

The biggest slave traders were Mediterranean's like Arabs, or the Portuguese. FYI.

Last edited:

So are many Black people here in the US. However, no one is going to convince me someone darker than me from Africa is caucasoid

Race is more than just skin color.... Negroid Albinos don't look Caucasoid.... Mongoloid Albinos don't look Caucasoid.... Indian Albinos do look Caucasoid.

There is no such thing as "white heritage"...

In my town, we have Italian heritage festivals, we have Slavic heritage celebrations...etc.

"white" isn't even a very definable term - Jews are "white"...hispanics are "white"...Arabs are "white".

Food for thought.

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.

How can you be so sure it's Whites, rather than Mediterranean's who are the evil of this World?

The biggest slave traders were Mediterranean's like Arabs, or the Portuguese. FYI.
Where do start? Lets see. They came up with racism. They came up with chattel slavery. The dropped nukes on Black people and other people of color in the south seas. They invaded almost every continent and attempted to wipe out the people that were there while claiming they discovered the place. They wiped out at least one culture that I know of in Tasmania. The list goes on and on.

There is no such thing as "white heritage"...

In my town, we have Italian heritage festivals, we have Slavic heritage celebrations...etc.

"white" isn't even a very definable term - Jews are "white"...hispanics are "white"...Arabs are "white".

Food for thought.
True. "White" is a term made up by the first "official" racist. It is used on a whim or to cover up true history.

Anyone...?

Where do start? Lets see. They came up with racism. They came up with chattel slavery. The dropped nukes on Black people and other people of color in the south seas. They invaded almost every continent and attempted to wipe out the people that were there while claiming they discovered the place. They wiped out at least one culture that I know of in Tasmania. The list goes on and on.

According to Haak a leading geneticist, English people are dominantly Mediterranean Neolithic farmer by DNA.
(Orange is of Neolithic farmers from the Near-East)

Untitled3.png

Forum List

Back