🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's White Heritage?

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.

How can you be so sure it's Whites, rather than Mediterranean's who are the evil of this World?

The biggest slave traders were Mediterranean's like Arabs, or the Portuguese. FYI.
Where do start? Lets see. They came up with racism. They came up with chattel slavery. The dropped nukes on Black people and other people of color in the south seas. They invaded almost every continent and attempted to wipe out the people that were there while claiming they discovered the place. They wiped out at least one culture that I know of in Tasmania. The list goes on and on.

According to Haak a leading geneticist, English people are dominantly Mediterranean Neolithic farmer by DNA.
(Orange is of Neolithic farmers from the Near-East)

Untitled3.png
Based on DNA everyone is African. The problem is that something happened to the ones that moved to europe and crossbred with neanderthals then inbred with each other.

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.

How can you be so sure it's Whites, rather than Mediterranean's who are the evil of this World?

The biggest slave traders were Mediterranean's like Arabs, or the Portuguese. FYI.
Where do start? Lets see. They came up with racism. They came up with chattel slavery. The dropped nukes on Black people and other people of color in the south seas. They invaded almost every continent and attempted to wipe out the people that were there while claiming they discovered the place. They wiped out at least one culture that I know of in Tasmania. The list goes on and on.

According to Haak a leading geneticist, English people are dominantly Mediterranean Neolithic farmer by DNA.

Untitled3.png
Based on DNA everyone is African. The problem is that something happened to the ones that moved to europe and crossbred with neanderthals then inbred with each other.

And..That's a bunch of misinformation.

There is no such thing as "white heritage"...

In my town, we have Italian heritage festivals, we have Slavic heritage celebrations...etc.

"white" isn't even a very definable term - Jews are "white"...hispanics are "white"...Arabs are "white".

Food for thought.
True. "White" is a term made up by the first "official" racist. It is used on a whim or to cover up true history.

"Race" is in many ways arbritrary - why are mixed race people "black" for instance? :dunno:

Africa is also constantly brought up as an example of some sort of "racial failure".

But Africa is a CONTINENT. Not a country. Not a race. It's composed of hundreds if not thousands of different ethnic groups and highly varied geographical regions. As a continent it also throws horrendous diseases, harsh climatic conditions, predators and parasites at those who live there. It has highly successful states and highly unsuccessful states. it has famines and droughts and regions that are best lived in by those with a nomadic culture. It also has incredible riches which were taken as a raw products by colonial powers and shipped out to become value-added commodities abroad...a process that destroyed the native industries as did the coffee plantations and other examples of mono-culture that gave little to know wealth back to the native populations. You add to that colonial rule that divided and rewarded people along tribal and ethnic lines - intensifying conflicts later on. You can't totally disregard history...just as you can't in the modern Middle East.

Untitled3.png

And..That's a bunch of misinformation.
Sure it is. So explain why you are recessive? Also explain why Black people can produce any skin color and whites cant?

So is there any such thing as "white culture"?

There isn't really any such thing as "black culture" unless you are referring to American black culture - which arose out of a slavery heritage....but is that even a distinct culture?

What defines a "culture"? Interestingly, I got into this conversation with someone in IP, over Jewish culture.

In my town, we have Italian heritage festivals, we have Slavic heritage celebrations...etc.

"white" isn't even a very definable term - Jews are "white"...hispanics are "white"...Arabs are "white".

Food for thought.
Agreed, however the same applies to "black". Genetically, there is no such thing as "race" anymore than there are only black and white colors. However, some assholes (regardless of skin tone) claim a person is "black" if they have one drop of "black" ancestry. Amirite Asclepias?

Food for thought.
True. "White" is a term made up by the first "official" racist. It is used on a whim or to cover up true history.

"Race" is in many ways arbritrary - why are mixed race people "black" for instance? :dunno:

Africa is also constantly brought up as an example of some sort of "racial failure".

But Africa is a CONTINENT. Not a country. Not a race. It's composed of hundreds if not thousands of different ethnic groups and highly varied geographical regions. As a continent it also throws horrendous diseases, harsh climatic conditions, predators and parasites at those who live there. It has highly successful states and highly unsuccessful states. it has famines and droughts and regions that are best lived in by those with a nomadic culture. It also has incredible riches which were taken as a raw products by colonial powers and shipped out to become value-added commodities abroad...a process that destroyed the native industries as did the coffee plantations and other examples of mono-culture that gave little to know wealth back to the native populations. You add to that colonial rule that divided and rewarded people along tribal and ethnic lines - intensifying conflicts later on. You can't totally disregard history...just as you can't in the modern Middle East.

Its part of the narrative for racists. They feel if they can mold where Africa is in the minds of whites then they can achieve some brainwashed racial superiority. If you look at history the Greeks labeled Africa as we know today as Ethiopia. However their "Africa extended throughout the fake ME and into India. They even named the Atlantic ocean the Ethiopic Sea. The Greeks worshiped Africa. You cant have that type of thought going on if you are insecure so you change the definition so white males feel better about themselves. Why the jealousy and insecurity I dont know.

There isn't really any such thing as "black culture" unless you are referring to American black culture - which arose out of a slavery heritage....but is that even a distinct culture?

What defines a "culture"? Interestingly, I got into this conversation with someone in IP, over Jewish culture.

There are most certainly definitive black and white American cultures.

They are not very dissimilar, sorry to disappoint racists.

The whites have their old-timey songs and the blacks have theirs. All worship God. Believe that. All the real people, that is.

Food for thought.
Agreed, however the same applies to "black". Genetically, there is no such thing as "race" anymore than there are only black and white colors. However, some assholes (regardless of skin tone) claim a person is "black" if they have one drop of "black" ancestry. Amirite Asclepias?

That was based on a 19th century concept, later used to create racist laws...one drop. One-drop rule - Wikipedia

Food for thought.
I know I do and only for a scientific reason. The African gene is dominant. For example I am only 80% African but I label myself Black/African.

The whites have their old-timey songs and the blacks have theirs. All worship God. Believe that. All the real people, that is.
I think you missed the part where Black American culture was pointed out.

Food for thought.

Its part of the narrative for racists. They feel if they can mold where Africa is in the minds of whites then they can achieve some brainwashed racial superiority. If you look at history the Greeks labeled Africa as we know today as Ethiopia. However their "Africa extended throughout the fake ME and into India. They even named the Atlantic ocean the Ethiopic Sea. The Greeks worshiped Africa. You cant have that type of thought going on if you are insecure so you change the definition so white males feel better about themselves. Why the jealousy and insecurity I dont know.

It's kind of the same way the Middle East is looked at as well...like it's some how a monoculture :dunno: We view the world through and American lens that has it's basis in European history. All other histories are elective.

Have you ever looked at a map of Neanderthal DNA?

It's highest in Native Americans, and East Asians.

Actually, the Eurasians with the least Neanderthal DNA, are Arabs, Southern Europeans, and Western Europeans.
(You know the groups who brutalized Blacks)

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

How about the theory that African mixture is what's wrong with Europe?

I think you missed the part where Black American culture was pointed out.

I think you missed the part where you don't know shit about black American culture.

Where is it you're from again?

Food for thought.

That was based on a 19th century concept, later used to create racist laws...one drop. One-drop rule - Wikipedia
Agreed. It's racist, idiotic and obviously not scientific, but we still have people who believe that shit:

Food for thought.
I know I do and only for a scientific reason. The African gene is dominant. For example I am only 80% African but I label myself Black/African.

Actually, the Eurasians with the least Neanderthal DNA, are Arabs, Southern Europeans, and Western Europeans.

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

An equally stupid theory by racist idiots. People who think that shit shouldn't breed.

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

Doesnt work. if that was case then Africans would have invaded all the continents and committed genocide like whties did. There is proof Africans visited every continent but no proof they killed people for their land. Maybe it was the thousands of years spent inbreeding in europe for the white race? That would mess any population up.

Forum List

Back