What's White Heritage?

I know my great-grandpa gave the man that ran the crews for him for so many years like, 80 acres, and he was always welcome in the house.

I do believe his descendants bought up some neighboring property, and now it's 160 acres.

They run cows. That how it rolls in that part of the country.

Oh but..woe on the Southern black man that busted his ass, right?

I think not. At least not around here. If you wanted to work, you could make it, that's exactly what America is about.

My family used to have many acres in a certain southern place.

There was never any slave labor, k? This goes back to pre-1800, probably pre-1700.

Blacks were created to test normal peoples faith in God. It is a very difficult test. I turn on the news at night and see all the black crime and wonder if there really is a God. I walk past a black on the street and wonder why would God make something that smells that bad. I listen to blacks talk and wonder what kind of God would make something that damned stupid.
^ Doubt I'll see any condemnation of this from the self-proclaimed "religious right."

I honestly don't know or care what "white heritage" is. What I see happening is the result of 8+ years of Obama-inspired identity politics coming home to roost. You have succeeded in dividing society into little groups pitted against each other or intentionally targeting white males as the culprits of all that is wrong in the world. It shouldn't be a surprise you're now being met by an angry group of white males who've had enough of it.

I support President Trump more now than when he was elected. It has nothing to do with him being white or you being black. I didn't vote for him. I don't agree with some of his policy positions. But he continues to be unfairly attacked and smeared by people who can't accept the results of the election. I am not a "Nationalist." Like identity politics, nationalism has an insidious underbelly. Identity politics is tribalism and when you combine tribalism and nationalism it's a recipe for disaster.

I am a constitutional conservative. Always have been. I believe in our founding principles which are the antithesis of tribalism. The spirit in which our nation was established negates the need or purpose of tribalism and nationalism. It sets forth the principle that we are ALL endowed with freedom and the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. This comes from our Creator, not our skin pigment or socio-economic status... or heritage.
giphy.gif

The only thing good about your statement is that it's out in the open.

The only thing blacks invented was a sharp pointed stick.....without whites they would starve
That was probably the first thing they invented. Whites werent around for thousands of years so that pretty much kills your claim.
Blacks were created to test normal peoples faith in God. It is a very difficult test. I turn on the news at night and see all the black crime and wonder if there really is a God. I walk past a black on the street and wonder why would God make something that smells that bad. I listen to blacks talk and wonder what kind of God would make something that damned stupid.
interesting pov. God is Black if he exists. Says so in the bible. Man was made in his image and the first man was Black.

Book, chapter, verse?
Exodus 4:6 Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous --it had become as white as snow.

^ Doubt I'll see any condemnation of this from the self-proclaimed "religious right."

I foresee southern black "right" Baptist preachers condemning that. :dunno:

I really do.

But we forget. Need to be consistently reminded how awesome we are.. Once a year wouldn't hurt. C'mon. Whatcha afraid of?? :eusa_dance:
Well other than the things I have mentioned what have whites done that actually had something to do with their race?

The list is very long. Do we REALLY need this "confrontation"? What purpose does it serve? Other than informing you what to tell the little ones -- the next time they ask "what have Whites done".

Here's the simpler answer -- everything that yellow, black, brown and black people didn't do.. The good and the bad.

Give me a clue where to start. Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, transportation, energy, agriculture, governance, the arts. Where do you want to start? How about Message Boards?

Do you and Marc really want to hear the White History of Message Boards and electronic communications??

I don't think so..
If you have a list please share it. Remember you cant claim credit for something that depended on a foundation you didnt create or something people from other races did as well.

Uh Oh.. Checkmate.. You got me pal. Great move. Your qualifiers leave me no option but to resign. Because of COURSE -- your Black tribe is the wellspring of ALL HUMAN ACHEIVEMENT. So decoding the Human Genome couldn't POSSIBLY be done without you guys.

Well played. You win.. :bow2:
I didnt win. It wasnt a contest or anything. I just know white people took a long time before they were civilized so they had to learn from other races. I guess they are embarrassed about it which probably accounts for all the lies and suppression of real history.

Well you probably did escape the Dark Ages and the Bubonic Plague and the end of the Ice Ages.. But the last 1000 years is where all the "human potential" got developed. For good or bad. Everything before that was based of survival and a lot of conflict.

Don't think the Whitey PR campaign has been as "desperate" as you remember it. No one's hiding the ugly. I think you imagine this race competition as some kind of Awards Show. Where we all gotta agree and vote. It doesn't work that way. And cultural perspective is fine as long as it's based on pride and accomplishment, not to denigrate the other.

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?
In Michigan if you go to a rural area up north chances are the community will be all white.

It's where the worst thing you're gonna find is a Greek or Italian but no Mexicans, Jews, blacks or Arabs.

German, British, Irish, Dutch, polish.

White people who've lived here so long when you ask where their family came from they say Tennessee.

In the 70s whites left Detroit to live white only but then in the 2000s the blacks followed. Arabs indians Mexicans and Arabs too.

There was never any slave labor, k? This goes back to pre-1800, probably pre-1700.
What NA's did your family kill to get their land or what murderer did they buy it from on the white market?

None, dumbass. They settled it when they were FOB in like the 1600s.

There was no land-selling. Really nobody wanted the land back then. If it wasn't for AC, nobody would want the land now, even.

You see, where I'm from, your narrative doesn't hold water.

No slaves.

i dont think its racist. you need to look at the studies since you are so big on them that show Blacks are treated poorly by the medical profession today and even more historically. You know of any white people purposely injected with syphilis, released into the community and never told about it?
Is the poster w/the moniker Divine.Wind going to answer this question?

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.

Yeppers, these are the tools used by the latest genocide. Only it was black on black. How do explain that ascleps?

machete-rwanda.jpg

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.

Yeppers, these are the tools used by the latest genocide. Only it was black on black. How do explain that ascleps?

machete-rwanda.jpg
Being exposed to whites and their violent philosophy. Also being financed by the west to keep feuds going in their countries. Euorpeans carving up Africa with no regard to traditional boundaries. That enough for you or are you trying to say Africans did this before whites infiltrated Africa?

i dont think its racist. you need to look at the studies since you are so big on them that show Blacks are treated poorly by the medical profession today and even more historically. You know of any white people purposely injected with syphilis, released into the community and never told about it?
Is the poster w/the moniker Divine.Wind going to answer this question?
Probably not. He thinks its racist I dont trust white doctors but have no problem with Black ones.

Anyone...?

Whats black heritage?
Seems to me blacks denying white heritage is racist.
We still havent gotten a solid, truthful answer on what white heritage is yet. Stop deflecting.

If whites have only been around for 10,000 years then according to the rules of this thread there is no answer. Human advancements are based on knowledge passed down from the generation before. Some white culture such as Scandinavian, is heavily a fishing and oceanic culture/heritage. Though you would deny that because boats were invented previously to 10,000 years ago. I guess the same goes for farming.

Romania - Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette

upload_2017-8-16_19-43-57.png

https://www.icelandtravel.is/blog/detail/how-do-you-like-iceland-icelandic-
traditions-customs-and-habits/
upload_2017-8-16_19-51-22.png

Icelanders are kind of weird though because they talk while inhaling, and they have very distinct horses unlike any other in the world.

Culture of Finland - history, people, clothing, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family

upload_2017-8-16_19-41-20.png

Reindeer farmer.

Culture of Poland - history, people, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social

upload_2017-8-16_20-17-40.png

Well, I guess you can blame the Poles for defeating the Invading Turks and keeping Europe from becoming Muslim. maybe that is their culture.

Now because you don't know it, white people traditionally throughout Europe developed their own literature, music and art that was distinct from African. Of course you would deny this also because those things already existed before white people became white. Though its kind of odd that Africans loved European beads so much. I know Africa had their own beads but its kind of strange that they imported them from Europe and the ME and Asia. Africa is full of beads from the Czechs and Vienna, i guess the Africans saw something there they liked. maybe because a lot of those were made out of glass.

The question is kind of odd, what is white heritage? thats like asking what is Black heritage. You cant give one answer you have to go to each distinct part of Africa and work your way backward. Just as throughout Europe things did not happen on a single timeline in one place. The Heritage of anything so vague as white and black is really a grouping of many heritages if you want to be honest.

What NA's did your family kill to get their land or what murderer did they buy it from on the white market?

There was no land-selling. Really nobody wanted the land back then. If it wasn't for AC, nobody would want the land now, even.

No slaves.
They couldnt have settled it legally. They stole it from NA after getting them drunk with fire water or killing them

No slaves.
They couldnt have settled it legally. They stole it from NA after getting them drunk with fire water or killing them

Incorrect my black friend, not all settling of America went down like that.

Anyone...?

Whats black heritage?
Seems to me blacks denying white heritage is racist.
We still havent gotten a solid, truthful answer on what white heritage is yet. Stop deflecting.

If whites have only been around for 10,000 years then according to the rules of this thread there is no answer. Human advancements are based on knowledge passed down from the generation before. Some white culture such as Scandinavian, is heavily a fishing and oceanic culture/heritage. Though you would deny that because boats were invented previously to 10,000 years ago. I guess the same goes for farming.

Romania - Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette

View attachment 144136

https://www.icelandtravel.is/blog/detail/how-do-you-like-iceland-icelandic-
traditions-customs-and-habits/
View attachment 144141

Icelanders are kind of weird though because they talk while inhaling, and they have very distinct horses unlike any other in the world.

Culture of Finland - history, people, clothing, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

Culture of Poland - history, people, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social

View attachment 144150

Well, I guess you can blame the Poles for defeating the Invading Turks and keeping Europe from becoming Muslim. maybe that is their culture.

Now because you don't know it, white people traditionally throughout Europe developed their own literature, music and art that was distinct from African. Of course you would deny this also because those things already existed before white people became white. Though its kind of odd that Africans loved European beads so much. I know Africa had their own beads but its kind of strange that they imported them from Europe and the ME and Asia. Africa is full of beads from the Czechs and Vienna, i guess the Africans saw something there they liked. maybe because a lot of those were made out of glass.

The question is kind of odd, what is white heritage? thats like asking what is Black heritage. You cant give one answer you have to go to each distinct part of Africa and work your way backward. Just as throughout Europe things did not happen on a single timeline in one place. The Heritage of anything so vague as white and black is really a grouping of many heritages if you want to be honest.
I disagree. Black heritage is one of survival against all odds, education (Timbuktu, Egypt etc), and building great civilizations.

No slaves.

Incorrect my black friend, not all settling of America went down like that.
I disagree. If the NA's had understood just how deceitful and genocidal whites were they would have killed off every pilgrim.

Anyone...?

machete-rwanda.jpg
Being exposed to whites and their violent philosophy. Also being financed by the west to keep feuds going in their countries. Euorpeans carving up Africa with no regard to traditional boundaries. That enough for you or are you trying to say Africans did this before whites infiltrated Africa?

By all accounts I read , Shaka of the Zulus was pushed by his ego to slaughter neighboring tribes and of course, he had a really rough life, but that was not because of europeans. that was because of inner tribal conflict. and then he ended up getting murdered by his half brother.

Forum List

Back