What's White Heritage?

My family used to have many acres in a certain southern place.

There was never any slave labor, k? This goes back to pre-1800, probably pre-1700.
What NA's did your family kill to get their land or what murderer did they buy it from on the white market?

None, dumbass. They settled it when they were FOB in like the 1600s.

There was no land-selling. Really nobody wanted the land back then. If it wasn't for AC, nobody would want the land now, even.

You see, where I'm from, your narrative doesn't hold water.

No slaves.
They couldnt have settled it legally. They stole it from NA after getting them drunk with fire water or killing them

Incorrect my black friend, not all settling of America went down like that.
I disagree. If the NA's had understood just how deceitful and genocidal whites were they would have killed off every pilgrim.

They weren't even around, dipshit.

Not sure if before or after pilgrims, probably before.

What if..there's nothing around but gators, moccasins, and Diamondbacks? Hmm?

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?

Whats black heritage?
Seems to me blacks denying white heritage is racist.
We still havent gotten a solid, truthful answer on what white heritage is yet. Stop deflecting.

If whites have only been around for 10,000 years then according to the rules of this thread there is no answer. Human advancements are based on knowledge passed down from the generation before. Some white culture such as Scandinavian, is heavily a fishing and oceanic culture/heritage. Though you would deny that because boats were invented previously to 10,000 years ago. I guess the same goes for farming.

Romania - Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette

View attachment 144136

https://www.icelandtravel.is/blog/detail/how-do-you-like-iceland-icelandic-
traditions-customs-and-habits/
View attachment 144141

Icelanders are kind of weird though because they talk while inhaling, and they have very distinct horses unlike any other in the world.

Culture of Finland - history, people, clothing, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

Culture of Poland - history, people, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social

View attachment 144150

Well, I guess you can blame the Poles for defeating the Invading Turks and keeping Europe from becoming Muslim. maybe that is their culture.

Now because you don't know it, white people traditionally throughout Europe developed their own literature, music and art that was distinct from African. Of course you would deny this also because those things already existed before white people became white. Though its kind of odd that Africans loved European beads so much. I know Africa had their own beads but its kind of strange that they imported them from Europe and the ME and Asia. Africa is full of beads from the Czechs and Vienna, i guess the Africans saw something there they liked. maybe because a lot of those were made out of glass.

The question is kind of odd, what is white heritage? thats like asking what is Black heritage. You cant give one answer you have to go to each distinct part of Africa and work your way backward. Just as throughout Europe things did not happen on a single timeline in one place. The Heritage of anything so vague as white and black is really a grouping of many heritages if you want to be honest.
I disagree. Black heritage is one of survival against all odds, education (Timbuktu, Egypt etc), and building great civilizations.

Sure, I agree with that but education, survival and building are still universal quests of ALL humans, except for maybe some outlying cultures who don't build like african bushmen, because they don't need to

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.

Yeppers, these are the tools used by the latest genocide. Only it was black on black. How do explain that ascleps?

machete-rwanda.jpg
Being exposed to whites and their violent philosophy. Also being financed by the west to keep feuds going in their countries. Euorpeans carving up Africa with no regard to traditional boundaries. That enough for you or are you trying to say Africans did this before whites infiltrated Africa?

By all accounts I read , Shaka of the Zulus was pushed by his ego to slaughter neighboring tribes and of course, he had a really rough life, but that was not because of europeans. that was because of inner tribal conflict. and then he ended up getting murdered by his half brother.
yeah theres always one out of the bunch. Your problem is that its the norm with whites.

Anyone...?

Whats black heritage?
We still havent gotten a solid, truthful answer on what white heritage is yet. Stop deflecting.

If whites have only been around for 10,000 years then according to the rules of this thread there is no answer. Human advancements are based on knowledge passed down from the generation before. Some white culture such as Scandinavian, is heavily a fishing and oceanic culture/heritage. Though you would deny that because boats were invented previously to 10,000 years ago. I guess the same goes for farming.

View attachment 144136

View attachment 144141

Icelanders are kind of weird though because they talk while inhaling, and they have very distinct horses unlike any other in the world.

Culture of Finland - history, people, clothing, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

Culture of Poland - history, people, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social

View attachment 144150

Well, I guess you can blame the Poles for defeating the Invading Turks and keeping Europe from becoming Muslim. maybe that is their culture.

Now because you don't know it, white people traditionally throughout Europe developed their own literature, music and art that was distinct from African. Of course you would deny this also because those things already existed before white people became white. Though its kind of odd that Africans loved European beads so much. I know Africa had their own beads but its kind of strange that they imported them from Europe and the ME and Asia. Africa is full of beads from the Czechs and Vienna, i guess the Africans saw something there they liked. maybe because a lot of those were made out of glass.

The question is kind of odd, what is white heritage? thats like asking what is Black heritage. You cant give one answer you have to go to each distinct part of Africa and work your way backward. Just as throughout Europe things did not happen on a single timeline in one place. The Heritage of anything so vague as white and black is really a grouping of many heritages if you want to be honest.
I disagree. Black heritage is one of survival against all odds, education (Timbuktu, Egypt etc), and building great civilizations.

Sure, I agree with that but education, survival and building are still universal quests of ALL humans, except for maybe some outlying cultures who don't build like african bushmen, because they don't need to
I would have to disagree. Why did white europeans become illiterate even after being taught by Africans? The reason is that it was foreign to them. Thats why they persecuted the white guys that studied in Egypt. After the dark ages Blacks had to come and educate them again as the Moors. taught them how to build castles, take baths, have street lighting etc.

Anyone...?

Whats black heritage?

View attachment 144136

View attachment 144141

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

View attachment 144150

There are great differences between Massai, Luhya, and Nigerian culture, they have different heritages, you cant say they are all the same just like you cant say all whites are the same. If someone does, its because they havn't looked.

What NA's did your family kill to get their land or what murderer did they buy it from on the white market?

There was no land-selling. Really nobody wanted the land back then. If it wasn't for AC, nobody would want the land now, even.

No slaves.
They couldnt have settled it legally. They stole it from NA after getting them drunk with fire water or killing them

I disagree. If the NA's had understood just how deceitful and genocidal whites were they would have killed off every pilgrim.

No one with any sense believes that lie. I guess you really think columbus "discovered" murica huh?

Anyone...?

Whats black heritage?

View attachment 144136

View attachment 144141

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

View attachment 144150

There are great differences between Massai, Luhya, and Nigerian culture, they have different heritages, you cant say they are all the same just like you cant say all whites are the same. If someone does, its because they havn't looked.
I didnt say all the cultures were the exact same. Taken generally African civilizations have always been the light of the world. Steel was invented there. anti biotics were first used there, math, writing, the list goes on and on. Whites have always been late comers to the party. It wasnt until they stole the christian relgion from Egypt that they used it to terrorize the world by lying first then once gaining a foot hold...killing.

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence. A couple of years ago I had one of my daughters friends as me a similar question. She asked what do whites have to be proud of? They havent done anything without the help of other civilizations/races.

Yeppers, these are the tools used by the latest genocide. Only it was black on black. How do explain that ascleps?

machete-rwanda.jpg
Being exposed to whites and their violent philosophy. Also being financed by the west to keep feuds going in their countries. Euorpeans carving up Africa with no regard to traditional boundaries. That enough for you or are you trying to say Africans did this before whites infiltrated Africa?

By all accounts I read , Shaka of the Zulus was pushed by his ego to slaughter neighboring tribes and of course, he had a really rough life, but that was not because of europeans. that was because of inner tribal conflict. and then he ended up getting murdered by his half brother.
yeah theres always one out of the bunch. Your problem is that its the norm with whites.
Whats black heritage?

View attachment 144136

View attachment 144141

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

View attachment 144150

I would have to disagree. Why did white europeans become illiterate even after being taught by Africans? The reason is that it was foreign to them. Thats why they persecuted the white guys that studied in Egypt. After the dark ages Blacks had to come and educate them again as the Moors. taught them how to build castles, take baths, have street lighting etc.

Your saying that all Europeans suddenly became illiterate? your probably talking about some regional situations, I think you must be forgetting about Roman influence. Europe including the East is a huge place.
The Moors didnt exactly come to educate as a favor. they came as conquerors, pushed out the natives so to speak, though of course they left their influence.

machete-rwanda.jpg

View attachment 144136

View attachment 144141

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

View attachment 144150

Your saying that all Europeans suddenly became illiterate? your probably talking about some regional situations, I think you must be forgetting about Roman influence. Europe including the East is a huge place.
The Moors didnt exactly come to educate as a favor. they came as conquerors, pushed out the natives so to speak, though of course they left their influence.
Not true. They brought Islam but they still allowed people to practice their faith. I dont know if it was sudden. That would look better to me. If it was a slow reduction of literacy that proves my point. They didnt value education.

i dont think its racist. you need to look at the studies since you are so big on them that show Blacks are treated poorly by the medical profession today and even more historically. You know of any white people purposely injected with syphilis, released into the community and never told about it?
Is the poster w/the moniker Divine.Wind going to answer this question?
I don't know. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

OTOH, no black people were "purposely injected with syphilis" either. That doesn't mean the doctors involved in the study weren't unethical for failing to treat those human beings who had the disease and could have been helped with treatment. It just means it's a lie to say those people were purposely injected: Tuskegee Study - Timeline - CDC - NCHHSTP
The panel found that the men had agreed freely to be examined and treated. However, there was no evidence that researchers had informed them of the study or its real purpose. In fact, the men had been misled and had not been given all the facts required to provide informed consent.

The men were never given adequate treatment for their disease. Even when penicillin became the drug of choice for syphilis in 1947, researchers did not offer it to the subjects. The advisory panel found nothing to show that subjects were ever given the choice of quitting the study, even when this new, highly effective treatment became widely used.

161341833684fadcedcc2h.jpg

Clearly we've got a lot to learn...
Looks like you guys picked it up ok.

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

That looks like palm frond roof, Miccosuokee?

Nope just a regular white person in europe. That must have been quite a leap from the prefabricated caves you guys didnt build.

Regular white people in Europe did this:

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

For one thing, Americans are American, and Europeans are European.

Please, dear racist Asclepias, do show us some of that awesome African architecture.
Nice try but you fail. The Moors did that not white people.

If you want an example of African architecture go look at the pyramids in Egypt and Nubia...the castles in Ethiopia. Also check out the palaces in the Congo prior to whites tearing them down.

Blacks didn't create the pyramids, Northern Africa was inhabited by whites in ancient times. All the ancient Western cultures were based in the Mediterranean since ships were always the best means of travel and trade. Negroes don't like water and never dared to make ships and sail anywhere. Blacks came from central Africa and there isn't much of anything from ancient times that is impressive.

But, I'm sure you'll conjure up some alternate fiction and tell us how negroes sailed everywhere and discovered America.

Anyone...?

machete-rwanda.jpg

Meaning, like most great leaders of human tribes, he was often an asshole. ;)

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

Nope just a regular white person in europe. That must have been quite a leap from the prefabricated caves you guys didnt build.

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

Please, dear racist Asclepias, do show us some of that awesome African architecture.

If you want an example of African architecture go look at the pyramids in Egypt and Nubia...the castles in Ethiopia. Also check out the palaces in the Congo prior to whites tearing them down.

Blacks didn't create the pyramids, Northern Africa was inhabited by whites in ancient times. All the ancient Western cultures were based in the Mediterranean since ships were always the best means of travel and trade. Negroes don't like water and never dared to make ships and sail anywhere. Blacks came from central Africa and there isn't much of anything from ancient times that is impressive.

But, I'm sure you'll conjure up some alternate fiction and tell us how negroes sailed everywhere and discovered America.

Gah, you french, Cajun, sumbich!

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

Yeah I heard that joke before. I know you dont seriously expect someone to think whites built Egypt in the hot sun without suntan lotion and never did the same thing in europe do you? Even you cant be that dumb.

No slaves.

No one with any sense believes that lie. I guess you really think columbus "discovered" murica huh?

My ancestors discovered and settled America more than Columbus. Go fuck yourself.

Anyone...?

machete-rwanda.jpg

I dont know that much about Shaka but the more I think about it i wonder if the tales of him being violent are made up or embellished to give whites a rationale to invade. Not the first or last time whites have done that.

My ancestors discovered and settled America more than Columbus. Go fuck yourself.
I thought you were white? How could a white person discover america?

i dont think its racist. you need to look at the studies since you are so big on them that show Blacks are treated poorly by the medical profession today and even more historically. You know of any white people purposely injected with syphilis, released into the community and never told about it?
Is the poster w/the moniker Divine.Wind going to answer this question?
I don't know. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

OTOH, no black people were "purposely injected with syphilis" either. That doesn't mean the doctors involved in the study weren't unethical for failing to treat those human beings who had the disease and could have been helped with treatment. It just means it's a lie to say those people were purposely injected: Tuskegee Study - Timeline - CDC - NCHHSTP
The panel found that the men had agreed freely to be examined and treated. However, there was no evidence that researchers had informed them of the study or its real purpose. In fact, the men had been misled and had not been given all the facts required to provide informed consent.

The men were never given adequate treatment for their disease. Even when penicillin became the drug of choice for syphilis in 1947, researchers did not offer it to the subjects. The advisory panel found nothing to show that subjects were ever given the choice of quitting the study, even when this new, highly effective treatment became widely used.
Of course they were injected. You dont really believe that white people are telling the truth about that do you? I know someone that is a descendant of one of the guys and he says they were injected which was covered up. never believe white lies after the fact.

machete-rwanda.jpg

I dont know that much about Shaka but the more I think about it i wonder if the tales of him being violent are made up or embellished to give whites a rationale to invade. Not the first or last time whites have done that.
You always try to make things about race. Perhaps you should try looking at them as just human. Regardless if Shaka was more, less or equally violent than any other leader, he certainly was a great political and military leader.

Forum List

Back