What's White Heritage?

Have you ever looked at a map of Neanderthal DNA?

It's highest in Native Americans, and East Asians.

Actually, the Eurasians with the least Neanderthal DNA, are Arabs, Southern Europeans, and Western Europeans.
(You know the groups who brutalized Blacks)

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

How about the theory that African mixture is what's wrong with Europe?
An equally stupid theory by racist idiots. People who think that shit shouldn't breed.

There's multiple factors which put Whites as intermediate between East Asians, and Africans.

Rushton did good work in pointing it out.

But, one specific gene comes to mind, the 2 repeating allele of MAO-A, which has a proven link with criminality, which is highest in Africans by far, and extremely low in Whites, and virtually absent in East Asians.

But, I guess in your mind this all doesn't exist.

Actually, the Eurasians with the least Neanderthal DNA, are Arabs, Southern Europeans, and Western Europeans.

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

An equally stupid theory by racist idiots. People who think that shit shouldn't breed.

There's multiple factors which put Whites as intermediate between East Asians, and Africans.

But, one specific gene comes to mind, the 2 repeating allele of MAO-A, which has a proven link with criminality, which is highest in Africans by far, and extremely low in Whites, and virtually absent in East Asians.

The problem with that is that Rushton is white and was probably lying. Did you know the first 2 dynasties in China were Black? Did you know that all over Asia are Black people that are the descendants of those people that founded China and the south east?

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

Doesnt work. if that was case then Africans would have invaded all the continents and committed genocide like whties did. There is proof Africans visited every continent but no proof they killed people for their land. Maybe it was the thousands of years spent inbreeding in europe for the white race? That would mess any population up.

Well, unfortunately I think Mediterranean's have that African aggression, and violence, but the White ambitions, and intelligence to carry it out.

Besides, Africans didn't even have the power to carry out invasions, certainly not without the invention of Horseback, with wheels.

Now that Africa is so far behind, they still can't invade other nations, without getting whooped.

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

The problem with that is that Rushton is white and was probably lying. Did you know the first 2 dynasties in China were Black? Did you know that all over Asia are Black people that are the descendants of those people that founded China and the south east?

But, the thing is Rushton cited a lot of medical studies, and journals to come to that conclusion.

What evidence do you have of a Black Chinese dynasty

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

Doesnt work. if that was case then Africans would have invaded all the continents and committed genocide like whties did. There is proof Africans visited every continent but no proof they killed people for their land. Maybe it was the thousands of years spent inbreeding in europe for the white race? That would mess any population up.

Well, unfortunately I think Mediterranean's have that African aggression, and violence, but the White ambitions, and intelligence to carry it out.

Besides, Africans didn't even have the power to carry out invasions, certainly not without the invention of Horseback, with wheels.

Now that Africa is so far behind, they still can't invade other nations, without getting whooped.
Who told you they didnt have wheels? You been reading too many white lies. There are drawings of wheels in Africa before Egypt even appeared.

I dont think you get the point. Aggression and thievery of land....bad.. Building civilizations like the Mali Empire and Kmet...good

There goes that theory.

But, the thing is Rushton cited a lot of medical studies, and journals to come to that conclusion.

What evidence do you have of a Black Chinese dynasty
We know how truthful the medical field has been towards Blacks.

i already told you the evidence. I'm not here to make you agree. Just to alert you to the fact and let you know I know the truth so dont come with any BS.

.....But, one specific gene comes to mind, the 2 repeating allele of MAO-A,.....
Yeah, you keep pulling out that same gene like a dog with a favorite bone. Smart people know that human beings have lot more genes than someone of your limited abilities can count: Human Genome Project Completion: Frequently Asked Questions
The human genome contains approximately 3 billion of these base pairs, which reside in the 23 pairs of chromosomes within the nucleus of all our cells. Each chromosome contains hundreds to thousands of genes, which carry the instructions for making proteins. Each of the estimated 30,000 genes in the human genome makes an average of three proteins.

Additionally, as I've instructed you several times before, your "favorite bone" only applies to a small percentage of the population since human behavior isn't controlled by a single gene. There are many other factors involved.

picture-12.png
There goes that theory.

Who told you they didnt have wheels? You been reading too many white lies. There are drawings of wheels in Africa before Egypt even appeared.

I dont think you get the point. Aggression and thievery of land....bad.. Building civilizations like the Mali Empire and Kmet...good

Haiti, Johannesburg= Aggression and thievery of land. Is that really the epitome of black people? I'd like to think not, I know some really good black Americans.

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?

...oh,white heritage is responsible for the life you lead today.
Vs black heritage that would have you living in mud huts and eating monkeys cooked on a stick over an open fire.

We know how truthful the medical field has been towards Blacks.....
The "medical field"? Awesome. Do you only trust Witch Doctors or VooDoo?
If they are Black sure. However, I have 2 cousins that are doctors so I use them instead. Why do you ask?
That's racist, dude. Your choice just like our resident wannabe-Pollock chooses to be racist.
i dont think its racist. you need to look at the studies since you are so big on them that show Blacks are treated poorly by the medical profession today and even more historically. You know of any white people purposely injected with syphilis, released into the community and never told about it?

There goes that theory.

Haiti, Johannesburg= Aggression and thievery of land. Is that really the epitome of black people? I'd like to think not, I know some really good black Americans.
You cant steal your own land back or land that the indigenous have been killed off.

Forum List

Back