What's White Heritage?

Whats black heritage?
Seems to me blacks denying white heritage is racist.
We still havent gotten a solid, truthful answer on what white heritage is yet. Stop deflecting.

If whites have only been around for 10,000 years then according to the rules of this thread there is no answer. Human advancements are based on knowledge passed down from the generation before. Some white culture such as Scandinavian, is heavily a fishing and oceanic culture/heritage. Though you would deny that because boats were invented previously to 10,000 years ago. I guess the same goes for farming.

Romania - Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette

View attachment 144136

https://www.icelandtravel.is/blog/detail/how-do-you-like-iceland-icelandic-
traditions-customs-and-habits/
View attachment 144141

Icelanders are kind of weird though because they talk while inhaling, and they have very distinct horses unlike any other in the world.

Culture of Finland - history, people, clothing, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

Culture of Poland - history, people, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social

View attachment 144150

Well, I guess you can blame the Poles for defeating the Invading Turks and keeping Europe from becoming Muslim. maybe that is their culture.

Now because you don't know it, white people traditionally throughout Europe developed their own literature, music and art that was distinct from African. Of course you would deny this also because those things already existed before white people became white. Though its kind of odd that Africans loved European beads so much. I know Africa had their own beads but its kind of strange that they imported them from Europe and the ME and Asia. Africa is full of beads from the Czechs and Vienna, i guess the Africans saw something there they liked. maybe because a lot of those were made out of glass.

The question is kind of odd, what is white heritage? thats like asking what is Black heritage. You cant give one answer you have to go to each distinct part of Africa and work your way backward. Just as throughout Europe things did not happen on a single timeline in one place. The Heritage of anything so vague as white and black is really a grouping of many heritages if you want to be honest.
I disagree. Black heritage is one of survival against all odds, education (Timbuktu, Egypt etc), and building great civilizations.

There are great differences between Massai, Luhya, and Nigerian culture, they have different heritages, you cant say they are all the same just like you cant say all whites are the same. If someone does, its because they havn't looked.
I didnt say all the cultures were the exact same. Taken generally African civilizations have always been the light of the world. Steel was invented there. anti biotics were first used there, math, writing, the list goes on and on. Whites have always been late comers to the party. It wasnt until they stole the christian relgion from Egypt that they used it to terrorize the world by lying first then once gaining a foot hold...killing.

Come on, they stole Christianity from the Egyptians? was that before or after the Grinch stole Christmas?

Yeah the colonials fucked up africa, but even still, in the History of white civilization, that was a small minority of whites, most of whom were poor farmers or fisherman. Most of these colonial enterprises were the plans of governments and a powerful few who controlled armies. What people knew of other cultures was easily manipulated in those times as well. There was no google or internet,
concepts like protest that we have today would be unheard of unless you wanted your head on a stick.

Of course, i know you believe its all genetic based on our past discussions

Yeppers, these are the tools used by the latest genocide. Only it was black on black. How do explain that ascleps?

machete-rwanda.jpg
Being exposed to whites and their violent philosophy. Also being financed by the west to keep feuds going in their countries. Euorpeans carving up Africa with no regard to traditional boundaries. That enough for you or are you trying to say Africans did this before whites infiltrated Africa?

By all accounts I read , Shaka of the Zulus was pushed by his ego to slaughter neighboring tribes and of course, he had a really rough life, but that was not because of europeans. that was because of inner tribal conflict. and then he ended up getting murdered by his half brother.
Meaning, like most great leaders of human tribes, he was often an asshole. ;)
I dont know that much about Shaka but the more I think about it i wonder if the tales of him being violent are made up or embellished to give whites a rationale to invade. Not the first or last time whites have done that.
You always try to make things about race. Perhaps you should try looking at them as just human. Regardless if Shaka was more, less or equally violent than any other leader, he certainly was a great political and military leader.
I think you missed the point of the thread. Its about race. The white race specifically but instead of answering the question whites like to try and attack the Black race. Thats a losing proposition because there is way too much information available now that whites have no control over.

Yeppers, these are the tools used by the latest genocide. Only it was black on black. How do explain that ascleps?

machete-rwanda.jpg
Being exposed to whites and their violent philosophy. Also being financed by the west to keep feuds going in their countries. Euorpeans carving up Africa with no regard to traditional boundaries. That enough for you or are you trying to say Africans did this before whites infiltrated Africa?

By all accounts I read , Shaka of the Zulus was pushed by his ego to slaughter neighboring tribes and of course, he had a really rough life, but that was not because of europeans. that was because of inner tribal conflict. and then he ended up getting murdered by his half brother.
I dont know that much about Shaka but the more I think about it i wonder if the tales of him being violent are made up or embellished to give whites a rationale to invade. Not the first or last time whites have done that.
You always try to make things about race. Perhaps you should try looking at them as just human. Regardless if Shaka was more, less or equally violent than any other leader, he certainly was a great political and military leader.

Revenge is sweeter than peace

We still havent gotten a solid, truthful answer on what white heritage is yet. Stop deflecting.

If whites have only been around for 10,000 years then according to the rules of this thread there is no answer. Human advancements are based on knowledge passed down from the generation before. Some white culture such as Scandinavian, is heavily a fishing and oceanic culture/heritage. Though you would deny that because boats were invented previously to 10,000 years ago. I guess the same goes for farming.

View attachment 144136

View attachment 144141

Icelanders are kind of weird though because they talk while inhaling, and they have very distinct horses unlike any other in the world.

Culture of Finland - history, people, clothing, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

Culture of Poland - history, people, traditions, women, beliefs, food, customs, family, social

View attachment 144150

Well, I guess you can blame the Poles for defeating the Invading Turks and keeping Europe from becoming Muslim. maybe that is their culture.

Now because you don't know it, white people traditionally throughout Europe developed their own literature, music and art that was distinct from African. Of course you would deny this also because those things already existed before white people became white. Though its kind of odd that Africans loved European beads so much. I know Africa had their own beads but its kind of strange that they imported them from Europe and the ME and Asia. Africa is full of beads from the Czechs and Vienna, i guess the Africans saw something there they liked. maybe because a lot of those were made out of glass.

The question is kind of odd, what is white heritage? thats like asking what is Black heritage. You cant give one answer you have to go to each distinct part of Africa and work your way backward. Just as throughout Europe things did not happen on a single timeline in one place. The Heritage of anything so vague as white and black is really a grouping of many heritages if you want to be honest.
I disagree. Black heritage is one of survival against all odds, education (Timbuktu, Egypt etc), and building great civilizations.

There are great differences between Massai, Luhya, and Nigerian culture, they have different heritages, you cant say they are all the same just like you cant say all whites are the same. If someone does, its because they havn't looked.
I didnt say all the cultures were the exact same. Taken generally African civilizations have always been the light of the world. Steel was invented there. anti biotics were first used there, math, writing, the list goes on and on. Whites have always been late comers to the party. It wasnt until they stole the christian relgion from Egypt that they used it to terrorize the world by lying first then once gaining a foot hold...killing.

Come on, they stole Christianity from the Egyptians? was that before or after the Grinch stole Christmas?

Yeah the colonials fucked up africa, but even still, in the History of white civilization, that was a small minority of whites, most of whom were poor farmers or fisherman. Most of these colonial enterprises were the plans of governments and a powerful few who controlled armies. What people knew of other cultures was easily manipulated in those times as well. There was no google or internet,
concepts like protest that we have today would be unheard of unless you wanted your head on a stick.

You really need to get out of your bubble and read real history. There are all kinds of symbols the christian religion uses from Egypt. Read up on it if your game.

f0afa-isis-horus-mary-jesus.jpg

i dont think its racist. you need to look at the studies since you are so big on them that show Blacks are treated poorly by the medical profession today and even more historically. You know of any white people purposely injected with syphilis, released into the community and never told about it?
Is the poster w/the moniker Divine.Wind going to answer this question?
I don't know. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

OTOH, no black people were "purposely injected with syphilis" either. That doesn't mean the doctors involved in the study weren't unethical for failing to treat those human beings who had the disease and could have been helped with treatment. It just means it's a lie to say those people were purposely injected: Tuskegee Study - Timeline - CDC - NCHHSTP
The panel found that the men had agreed freely to be examined and treated. However, there was no evidence that researchers had informed them of the study or its real purpose. In fact, the men had been misled and had not been given all the facts required to provide informed consent.

The men were never given adequate treatment for their disease. Even when penicillin became the drug of choice for syphilis in 1947, researchers did not offer it to the subjects. The advisory panel found nothing to show that subjects were ever given the choice of quitting the study, even when this new, highly effective treatment became widely used.
Of course they were injected. You dont really believe that white people are telling the truth about that do you? I know someone that is a descendant of one of the guys and he says they were injected which was covered up. never believe white lies after the fact.
So blacks are stupid? Disagreed.

The reason it's called the Tuskegee experiment is because the clinical facilities used were at Tuskegee University, AL; a traditionally all black university.

Tuskegee Syphilis Study
The Tuskegee Syphilis Study or, to give it its full name, the Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, was a notorious clinical study that has become a byword for racist and unethical medical experimentation. It ran from 1932 to 1972 and involved nearly 400 impoverished and poorly educated African-American men diagnosed with latent syphilis - meaning that they had the infection but showed no obvious symptoms at that stage. For 40 years they were never told they had syphilis and were never treated for it, even when penicillin became a standard cure in 1947. They were simply told they had ‘bad blood’. Among the aims of the study was to see whether syphilis affected black men differently from white men.

For participating in the study, the men received free rides to and from the clinic at Tuskegee University, Alabama. There they were given hot meals and free medical treatment for minor ailments. Any treatments they thought they were also getting for their ‘bad blood’ were actually placebos, aspirin or mineral supplements. Medical staff allowed nothing to interfere with their work. Even when 250 of the men were drafted for service in the Second World War, strings were pulled to ensure that they remained part of the study instead.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/tuskegee-university-1050
Tuskegee University is a private institution that was founded in 1881. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 2,485, its setting is rural, and the campus size is 5,000 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Tuskegee University's ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities South, 24. Its tuition and fees are $21,470 (2016-17).

Tuskegee University is a historically black university located in the city of Tuskegee, Alabama. Students admitted to the university have the opportunity to join more than 100 groups and organizations as well as a very popular Greek life on campus. The university was the first to create a nursing baccalaureate program in the state of Alabama. Freshmen and sophomores at Tuskegee University are required to live on campus and can then elect to live off campus during their junior and senior years. The Tuskegee University Golden Tigers compete in the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference in the NCAA Division II.

The campus of Tuskegee is the only historically black college or university campus in the nation to be designated a National Historic Site. Notable alumni of the university include syndicated radio host Tom Joyner and singer Lionel Richie.

How is educating someone revenge? I'm just pointing things out that whites never pointed out to the masses. We know why but the cats out the bag now.

i dont think its racist. you need to look at the studies since you are so big on them that show Blacks are treated poorly by the medical profession today and even more historically. You know of any white people purposely injected with syphilis, released into the community and never told about it?

OTOH, no black people were "purposely injected with syphilis" either. That doesn't mean the doctors involved in the study weren't unethical for failing to treat those human beings who had the disease and could have been helped with treatment. It just means it's a lie to say those people were purposely injected: Tuskegee Study - Timeline - CDC - NCHHSTP
The panel found that the men had agreed freely to be examined and treated. However, there was no evidence that researchers had informed them of the study or its real purpose. In fact, the men had been misled and had not been given all the facts required to provide informed consent.

The men were never given adequate treatment for their disease. Even when penicillin became the drug of choice for syphilis in 1947, researchers did not offer it to the subjects. The advisory panel found nothing to show that subjects were ever given the choice of quitting the study, even when this new, highly effective treatment became widely used.
Of course they were injected. You dont really believe that white people are telling the truth about that do you? I know someone that is a descendant of one of the guys and he says they were injected which was covered up. never believe white lies after the fact.

The reason it's called the Tuskegee experiment is because the clinical facilities used were at Tuskegee University, AL; a traditionally all black university.

Tuskegee Syphilis Study
The Tuskegee Syphilis Study or, to give it its full name, the Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, was a notorious clinical study that has become a byword for racist and unethical medical experimentation. It ran from 1932 to 1972 and involved nearly 400 impoverished and poorly educated African-American men diagnosed with latent syphilis - meaning that they had the infection but showed no obvious symptoms at that stage. For 40 years they were never told they had syphilis and were never treated for it, even when penicillin became a standard cure in 1947. They were simply told they had ‘bad blood’. Among the aims of the study was to see whether syphilis affected black men differently from white men.

For participating in the study, the men received free rides to and from the clinic at Tuskegee University, Alabama. There they were given hot meals and free medical treatment for minor ailments. Any treatments they thought they were also getting for their ‘bad blood’ were actually placebos, aspirin or mineral supplements. Medical staff allowed nothing to interfere with their work. Even when 250 of the men were drafted for service in the Second World War, strings were pulled to ensure that they remained part of the study instead.

Tuskegee University is a private institution that was founded in 1881. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 2,485, its setting is rural, and the campus size is 5,000 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Tuskegee University's ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities South, 24. Its tuition and fees are $21,470 (2016-17).

Tuskegee University is a historically black university located in the city of Tuskegee, Alabama. Students admitted to the university have the opportunity to join more than 100 groups and organizations as well as a very popular Greek life on campus. The university was the first to create a nursing baccalaureate program in the state of Alabama. Freshmen and sophomores at Tuskegee University are required to live on campus and can then elect to live off campus during their junior and senior years. The Tuskegee University Golden Tigers compete in the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference in the NCAA Division II.

The campus of Tuskegee is the only historically black college or university campus in the nation to be designated a National Historic Site. Notable alumni of the university include syndicated radio host Tom Joyner and singer Lionel Richie.
Did a white person write that? If so please reread my post.

Because revenge usually ends in death for all concerned. :)

Tuskegee Syphilis Study

Did a white person write that? If so please reread my post.
You are free to spend the rest of your short life hating whites. See what that gets you in the end.

Incorrect my black friend, not all settling of America went down like that.
I disagree. If the NA's had understood just how deceitful and genocidal whites were they would have killed off every pilgrim.

They weren't even around, dipshit.

Not sure if before or after pilgrims, probably before.

What if..there's nothing around but gators, moccasins, and Diamondbacks? Hmm?
No one with any sense believes that lie. I guess you really think columbus "discovered" murica huh?

My ancestors discovered and settled America more than Columbus. Go fuck yourself.
I thought you were white? How could a white person discover america?

What, you think Spanish settlers were black? :badgrin: Umm, no, dipshit.

That looks like palm frond roof, Miccosuokee?

Nope just a regular white person in europe. That must have been quite a leap from the prefabricated caves you guys didnt build.

Regular white people in Europe did this:

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

For one thing, Americans are American, and Europeans are European.

Please, dear racist Asclepias, do show us some of that awesome African architecture.
Nice try but you fail. The Moors did that not white people.

If you want an example of African architecture go look at the pyramids in Egypt and Nubia...the castles in Ethiopia. Also check out the palaces in the Congo prior to whites tearing them down.

Blacks didn't create the pyramids, Northern Africa was inhabited by whites in ancient times. All the ancient Western cultures were based in the Mediterranean since ships were always the best means of travel and trade. Negroes don't like water and never dared to make ships and sail anywhere. Blacks came from central Africa and there isn't much of anything from ancient times that is impressive.

But, I'm sure you'll conjure up some alternate fiction and tell us how negroes sailed everywhere and discovered America.
Yeah I heard that joke before. I know you dont seriously expect someone to think whites built Egypt in the hot sun without suntan lotion and never did the same thing in europe do you? Even you cant be that dumb.

In 4000 BC the climate was much cooler and that entire are was green, not desert.

DNA tests prove they were Mediterranean people, not sub-Saharan negroids.

Prehistoric North Africa - Wikipedia

View attachment 144136

View attachment 144141

View attachment 144135
Reindeer farmer.

View attachment 144150

You really need to get out of your bubble and read real history. There are all kinds of symbols the christian religion uses from Egypt. Read up on it if your game.

f0afa-isis-horus-mary-jesus.jpg

That comparison=fail.
Try again, moolie.

I disagree. If the NA's had understood just how deceitful and genocidal whites were they would have killed off every pilgrim.

No one with any sense believes that lie. I guess you really think columbus "discovered" murica huh?

My ancestors discovered and settled America more than Columbus. Go fuck yourself.

Some were Black but thats not the point. There were already people here dummy.

Where is "here" to you?

Nope just a regular white person in europe. That must have been quite a leap from the prefabricated caves you guys didnt build.

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

Please, dear racist Asclepias, do show us some of that awesome African architecture.

If you want an example of African architecture go look at the pyramids in Egypt and Nubia...the castles in Ethiopia. Also check out the palaces in the Congo prior to whites tearing them down.

Blacks didn't create the pyramids, Northern Africa was inhabited by whites in ancient times. All the ancient Western cultures were based in the Mediterranean since ships were always the best means of travel and trade. Negroes don't like water and never dared to make ships and sail anywhere. Blacks came from central Africa and there isn't much of anything from ancient times that is impressive.

But, I'm sure you'll conjure up some alternate fiction and tell us how negroes sailed everywhere and discovered America.
Yeah I heard that joke before. I know you dont seriously expect someone to think whites built Egypt in the hot sun without suntan lotion and never did the same thing in europe do you? Even you cant be that dumb.

In 4000 BC the climate was much cooler and that entire are was green, not desert.

First off there is no such thing as sub-saharan especially if your using that argument. How could you actually say the area was green but then pretend a desert was there in the next breath? :laugh:

Where is "here" to you?
What does that have to with the point?

Where is "here" to you?
What does that have to with the point?
Bitch, where is it you're based? I'm guessing it's NOT Alabama, k?

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

First off there is no such thing as sub-saharan especially if your using that argument. How could you actually say the area was green but then pretend a desert was there in the next breath? :laugh:

It's scientific and archeological fact that the region was lush and green in 6000 BC. Climate change is real, and perfectly natural.

Sahara Went From Green to Desert in a Flash | Climate Change

I would think such an expert in all things Africa would know this.

Cave paintings in those areas show people hunting animals that can't exist in deserts.

It's scientific and archeological fact that the region was lush and green in 6000 BC. Climate change is real, and perfectly natural.

Sahara Went From Green to Desert in a Flash | Climate Change

I would think such an expert in all things Africa would know this.

Cave paintings in those areas show people hunting animals that can't exist in deserts.

Yeah, umm, really no written history supports that. Sorry.

Forum List

Back