Whats with China and Black folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Has it always been this way or just recently due to the virus? And if its due to the virus...why? It originated in China. Whats that got to do with blacks?

Has it always been this way or just recently due to the virus? And if its due to the virus...why? It originated in China. Whats that got to do with blacks?
It could be they just don't like the colored folk, for some reason. There may be a history behind this.

It's a hardcore leftist authoritarian regime. Of course they are fucking racist. The Chinese people are superior to all other races in every way imaginable according to the CCP. That's the party line.

Have you ever met an LWNJ that wasn't a racist?

THINK!

China suffers from virulent biases. Muslims,
Blacks and Europeans are all treated as subhuman there.....it's not new.

Jo

It could be they just don't like the colored folk, for some reason. There may be a history behind this.
No, just behind you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No, just behind you.
???????????????????????

Here we go with another thread from a white American trying to divert from the reality of white racism here. I don't give a damn about China and never plan to visit the country. All this trump inspired hate China is stupid. You guys don't want to fight a war with them and you loudmouths won't join the military to fight them if we did.

I've never had a problem with Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indians or Cambodians. Not in America. And that is where I live. I have been called an animal by WHITE AMERICANS, most recently by tipsycatlover IN THIS FORUM. So I won't be falling for the white racists attempt to point fingers so they can try telling us how much more racist the Chinese are than whites and how grateful I should be to be black in America.

Here we go with another thread from a white American trying to divert from the reality of white racism here.

As you are so fond of pointing out, this is the Race/Race Relations forum. Not every issue of race is about white racism in America.

Jesus.

I don't give a damn about China and never plan to visit the country. All this trump inspired hate China is stupid. You guys don't want to fight a war with them and you loudmouths won't join the military to fight them if we did.

In case you missed it, the OP is about Chinese discrimination against black Africans. Trump had nothing to do with this.

The Chinese are the real animals
poached20rhino.jpeg

25SCI-POACH1-articleLarge.jpg

Americans do this also.

PLEASE do not post pics of animals that are tortured.

Never mind. I'll just request thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back