What's With Joy Blowhard And Her Outlandish X-Rated Remarks On Live TV Regarding President Trump?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :cranky: :eek-52: And not just her latest remarks about men feeling vagina's, and that all women need to build a wall around their vagina's, overall, it's obvious to all of us that she is beyond losing it at this point. Why is it ok for her to discuss "Vagina Related Matters" on live TV? But if any conservative ever said any of the sexually explicit things Behar has gotten away with, they would of been tarred/feathered by the media.
And what was her last rant regarding the election, that Trump needs to step down/electors need to vote for Hillary because the Russians are the primary reason Hillary lost in a landslide?
:eek:
Is Blowhard going to keep spewing hamster poop on live TV for the next two months?
:wtf:

• Banned
imagine if anyone asked blowhard,,,,why is it ok for Bill or Hillary to feel someones vagina, but its not ok for Donald Trump to feel someones vagina?

She's been prattling on about insipid bullshit for how long so far?

These people are one trick bed wetters. At some point the advertisers will realize more people from within the media itself watch shit like "The View" than people who have any money of their own to spend on advertised products.

If it wasn't for other people bring up shit like "The View" most people wouldn't even know it existed.

• Banned
She's been prattling on about insipid bullshit for how long so far?

These people are one trick bed wetters. At some point the advertisers will realize more people from within the media itself watch shit like "The View" than people who have any money of their own to spend on advertised products.

If it wasn't for other people bring up shit like "The View" most people wouldn't even know it existed.
i am wondering if its down to a paid audience of dumb women, it seems they applaud any lies/horse manure coming out of her and whoopie

She actually knows Trump . And she hates him !

What's the big deal, just dishing shit out Trump style .

and why hasn't blowhard been taking any live interviews since the election? afraid someone will ask her about Bill and Hillarys past in comparison to Trumps past?

i am wondering if its down to a paid audience of dumb women, it seems they applaud any lies/horse manure coming out of her and whoopie

There are probably electrodes on the seats so the producers can wake the drooling sheep..
if anyone one Fox went on a "Vagina Feeling Rant"...they would be fired and sent to CNN !!!!

That ugly old hag is just jealous no one wants to grab her pussy
this vagina talk we are hearing on the View,,,this would be like Megyn Kelly opening her show with,,,,"Tonight, we will be discussing why all racist white men need to feel vagina's at least once a week"....first example,,,,Bill Clinton.

I thought the talking cow promised to move out of the country? Why is she still mooing on The View? Among the list of top Liberal contenders, Joy Moohard has to be the dumbest of the bunch.

I'd love a threesome with Hillary and Joy.
and now millions of 3/4 year olds are asking mommy,,,,,"Mommy Mommy! whats a vagina"? that dumb bitch on the view keeps talking about vaginas.

It's disingenuous because I promise you they didn't complain about Bill Clinton's jizz on Monica's dress and Bill Clinton sticking a cigar up Monica's vagina being discussed every day on the news because the POTUS was getting his dick sucked by interns in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back