What's With The Helmets?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
What's going on with helmets in the NFL?

A few weeks ago the Cincinnati Bengals wore white helmets with black stripes instead of their usual orange with black stripes.

Tonight, the Chicago Bears are wearing orange helmets.

I know the Jets have an "alternative" helmet but I don't know if they've worn it in a game.

Are more/all teams coming up with these?

A few weeks ago the Cincinnati Bengals wore white helmets with black stripes instead of their usual orange with black stripes.

I know the Jets have an "alternative" helmet but I don't know if they've worn it in a game.

The Bears are wearing their Halloween helmets. :laughing0301:

Chicago Bears debut orange, Arizona Cardinals add black in latest alternate helmet reveals for 2022 NFL season

Are they using old style helmets?

The league finally made it easier to use alternative helmets. Teams can now easily use their older uniform era helmets along with the uniforms. Or create new colors as alternatives.

Forum List

Back