What's your NY plans?

Brother In Law got a scanner for xmas some years back (from us) and it was interesting listening to it. Maybe I should get one for us too. Nah. Nothing goes on here, so why waste the money? :D

I was wishing it would snow. Alas...rain next week, overcast now, but no white stuff. :(

Brother In Law got a scanner for xmas some years back (from us) and it was interesting listening to it. Maybe I should get one for us too. Nah. Nothing goes on here, so why waste the money? :D

I was wishing it would snow. Alas...rain next week, overcast now, but no white stuff. :(
We live in a small town and I've even heard people I know getting pulled over. Sometimes it's pretty interesting. One day I heard creepy call here that said, "Shots fired shots fired..." and then it stopped.

We had a dusting of snow here and a high of sixteen...I've been out burning old trees to piddle away the day...

We live in a small town and I've even heard people I know getting pulled over. Sometimes it's pretty interesting. One day I heard creepy call here that said, "Shots fired shots fired..." and then it stopped.
Katy, Texass, a miserable place...

I'm listening to the police scanner. We are having wrecks everywhere and in one the driver took off running into the woods. They got him....
Texas doesn't have woods that's why they caught him..
Texas has huge areas of woods and forests.
No they don't the Texicans cut them all down for toothpicks..
NO, we cut them down to make cardboard frames for fireworks rockets to shove up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No stop it "moonglow" weiner of the podcast.
Thje rocket I reference is from an old line used by Don Rickles in his Vegas adult humor shows.....Listen to the album "Hello Dummy"..When yer not eatin' the toothpick forest...

I'm listening to the police scanner. We are having wrecks everywhere and in one the driver took off running into the woods. They got him....

Cool idea. I just found a web site where I can listen to our local fire and police scanner. Thanks. Grapevine is a pretty calm place. Not much crime but since it's Amateur Drinking Night, I might hear some action.

Quiet night by the fire watching movies. May not make it to midnight. Having 20 or so neighbors over for New Year's Day brunch tomorrow.

103 lb Type II diabetic; extra exercise REQUIRED for even a sliver of carrot cake.

I'm a type two as well.
I limit my sugar and get my exercise walking through the woods with a shotgun.

As long as you exercise. I am allowed 30 grams a day without extra exercise. My mother was Type I, her fighting weight was 73 lbs. If you have the genes, you have the genes.

I read enough police reports to have -0- desire to hear the scanners.

103 lb Type II diabetic; extra exercise REQUIRED for even a sliver of carrot cake.

I'm a type two as well.
I limit my sugar and get my exercise walking through the woods with a shotgun.

As long as you exercise. I am allowed 30 grams a day without extra exercise. My mother was Type I, her fighting weight was 73 lbs. If you have the genes, you have the genes.

I read enough police reports to have -0- desire to hear the scanners.
It's like me and watching prison reality shows. Seen all that crap I want. As far as the scanner, I listen tonight for the fun of it, but mainly to hear what's going on in the town. I've heard things happening right on my street that alarmed me enough to lock the doors.

Texas doesn't have woods that's why they caught him..
Texas has huge areas of woods and forests.
No they don't the Texicans cut them all down for toothpicks..
NO, we cut them down to make cardboard frames for fireworks rockets to shove up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No stop it "moonglow" weiner of the podcast.
Thje rocket I reference is from an old line used by Don Rickles in his Vegas adult humor shows.....Listen to the album "Hello Dummy"..When yer not eatin' the toothpick forest...
I deleted that post because it was unnecessarily rude, "moonglow" lover boy.

Our skies are already smoky from all the fireworks around here.

Happy New Year all!

Don’t forget to eat your blackeyes for good luck all year, tomorrow!

Oh, I thought you meant New York.

In which case: wait until Summer.

For New Year's day?

Blackeyed peas and Ham. A must-do.

I'll have to check the fridge ham to see if still viable.

It's pre-Irma. If it went south, I have a fresh one in the freezer.

Ayep that's the agenda for tomorrow.

Our skies are already smoky from all the fireworks around here.

Happy New Year all!

Don’t forget to eat your blackeyes for good luck all year, tomorrow!
I never heard of that. Blackeyed peas for good luck on NYEve??

WQ and I have been munching on apps and watching Netflix. My son should be home from work in less than half an hour, and we`ll ring in the NY, followed by our traditional viewing of Stand By Me. :thup:

Munching on apps? Like, apps that you put on your cell phone? They are edible? Do they taste good? :lol:

:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back