🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

I plan on going out and spreading diseases for Columbus Day. Yeah I know it is bad form, but at least I'm not going out and taking slaves.

Lol, this is hilarious.

you made an idiotic post and are blaming me for reading the hidden meaning, roflmao.

And now you are playing the shit-throwing monkey claiming I am an idiot for not reading your mind.

FACT: you stated nothing

FACT: You asserted nothing

FACT; you have your head up you ass so far the methane is breaking your brain, jack ass.
Fact: You and Digital thought I was being serious.......
:rofl:
Oh, now you didnt mean to say anything at all?

Dont you have something to go do, like play with your Barbies, loser?
Can't handle being wrong can ya..... :lmao:

There was nothing asserted for me to be wrong about, idiot.
Yeah there was, I was joking and you took it seriously....... Talk about stupid!!!!! :lmao:
I am going to bed.

I have better things to do than piss off my time responding to idiots like you.

And for the record, anyone can go back over this thread and see that you made no assertion, no joke, just a pic of the last Joker in the movies.

That is simply stupid.

You are a such a fucking loser, you cannot even see it.

Fact: You and Digital thought I was being serious.......
Oh, now you didnt mean to say anything at all?

Dont you have something to go do, like play with your Barbies, loser?
Can't handle being wrong can ya..... :lmao:

There was nothing asserted for me to be wrong about, idiot.
Yeah there was, I was joking and you took it seriously....... Talk about stupid!!!!! :lmao:
I am going to bed.

I have better things to do than piss off my time responding to idiots like you.

And for the record, anyone can go back over this thread and see that you made no assertion, no joke, just a pic of the last Joker in the movies.

That is simply stupid.

You are a such a fucking loser, you cannot even see it.
Yo, knumb knut, you conveniently omitted the preceding posts which would have explained the rationality behind the Joker post...... At least it would have explained it to a rational person....... :eusa_whistle:

Ah, that same buzz word the right love to use for those who don't agree with them.
In your case it's not a buzz word. It's an accurate description.

Oh, wow, who isn't trying to be the comeback queen today then?
I'm being literal. Nowhere is speech being funnelled more than on college campuses. The more formally educated these days, the more indoctrinated.

So you're making assumptions about me then?
You said you're educated.

Yes I did. So therefore you go and make loads of assumptions about what this means. Why is that?

Ah, that same buzz word the right love to use for those who don't agree with them.

I'm being literal. Nowhere is speech being funnelled more than on college campuses. The more formally educated these days, the more indoctrinated.

Also it sounds like an excuse of people who aren't so educated trying to elevate their mental powers.

What is indoctrination? Surely EVERYONE is indoctrinated, as we grow up and live within a society which will have views on things one way or another. How are you not indoctrinated?
I'm aware of some of my adolecent indoctrination. But as long as you continue to parrot left wing tripe you haven't yet had your epiphany.

Your basic point is that anyone who says anything left wing in nature is A) parroting and B) indoctrinated. Could it not be that someone has done a lot of thinking and come to a conclusion about things?

You're making assumptions about how someone thinks. You have no idea about how I come to the views that I have, you just want to knock people down and this is how you do it.

Maybe if you stuck to things like debating people it would be better. Then if what I say is wrong you can make your argument as to why it is wrong, back yourself up with sources, and then have a debate. Instead you just shout "indoctrination" at people as if somehow this is going to work.

I remember when I was at school. We had a math exam. I was taking the higher paper. We were called into the room first, some of the bully boys and idiots were right by the door and we all walked past them and their insults. Did I feel bad? No. They were the idiots making the nonsense talk, we were the ones who would go places in life.

Think about it.

Yes I did. So therefore you go and make loads of assumptions about what this means. Why is that?
The mere fact that you deny the indoctrination proves the point of indoctrination.

Also it sounds like an excuse of people who aren't so educated trying to elevate their mental powers.

What is indoctrination? Surely EVERYONE is indoctrinated, as we grow up and live within a society which will have views on things one way or another. How are you not indoctrinated?
I'm aware of some of my adolecent indoctrination. But as long as you continue to parrot left wing tripe you haven't yet had your epiphany.

Your basic point is that anyone who says anything left wing in nature is A) parroting and B) indoctrinated. Could it not be that someone has done a lot of thinking and come to a conclusion about things?
Repeating the indoctrination of college suggests you aren't thinking

The mere fact that you deny the indoctrination proves the point of indoctrination.

Well, that's assuming that you're indoctrinated, which means you tell me that I'm indoctrinated is all part of your indoctrination. Right?

Yeah mean, because educated people say something that you don't like, and another educated person says the same thing that you don't like, suggests that the latter person isn't thinking, simply because then you can pretend that somehow you're on a higher level of intelligence than those people who are more intelligent that you are?

Yeah mean, because educated people say something that you don't like, and another educated person says the same thing that you don't like, suggests that the latter person isn't thinking, simply because then you can pretend that somehow you're on a higher level of intelligence than those people who are more intelligent that you are?
If they refuse to consider counter points then they're no smarter than anyone.
If you refuse to dispute college campus censorship, bigotry and history revision out of your own ignorance or apathy then you're willfully indoctrinated.

If you refuse to dispute college campus censorship, bigotry and history revision out of your own ignorance or apathy then you're willfully indoctrinated.

So, what you're saying is, that if I'm educated, and I say stuff that's similar to what other educated people believe, therefore I'm ignoring "college campus censorship, bigotry and history revision"? How do you make these giant leaps?

College is like anywhere else in the world, people have their views, people have their powers, people do things for their own goals. You seem to be suggesting there is systematic censorship and whatnot, so that EVERY college student gets some warped view of the world, while at the same time, you and others, have more clarity because, well, because you've just made stuff up and decided it's true.

Now, one of the only things I really learned in High School was how to look at sources. You ask yourself questions about a source to find out if it is worthy of being a source or not. Later on in my higher education I learned how to present an argument.

Now, many, if not all, of those people who come on here shouting indoctrination etc, are people who struggle to develop arguments, struggle to use sources and are rather quick to attack and insult when things don't go their way. Now, so far in this debate you've been civil, which is great, but you aren't in the majority.

I am a person who will back up my arguments, use logic and so on. I want to know the truth, not what someone else tells me. I don't automatically believe what I read, I try and find different points of view on an argument and then come to a logical conclusion about it. If my argument is faulty, I will change it.

And yet, even doing this, I have people telling me I'm indoctrinated. I mean, what can you do?

What makes you not indoctrinated and me indoctrinated?

So, what you're saying is, that if I'm educated, and I say stuff that's similar to what other educated people believe, therefore I'm ignoring "college campus censorship, bigotry and history revision"? How do you make these giant leaps?

College is like anywhere else in the world, people have their views, people have their powers, people do things for their own goals. You seem to be suggesting there is systematic censorship and whatnot, so that EVERY college student gets some warped view of the world, while at the same time, you and others, have more clarity because, well, because you've just made stuff up and decided it's true.

Now, one of the only things I really learned in High School was how to look at sources. You ask yourself questions about a source to find out if it is worthy of being a source or not. Later on in my higher education I learned how to present an argument.

Now, many, if not all, of those people who come on here shouting indoctrination etc, are people who struggle to develop arguments, struggle to use sources and are rather quick to attack and insult when things don't go their way. Now, so far in this debate you've been civil, which is great, but you aren't in the majority.

I am a person who will back up my arguments, use logic and so on. I want to know the truth, not what someone else tells me. I don't automatically believe what I read, I try and find different points of view on an argument and then come to a logical conclusion about it. If my argument is faulty, I will change it.

And yet, even doing this, I have people telling me I'm indoctrinated. I mean, what can you do?

Sorry but college has become a bastion of left wing indoctrination. If you don't see that you're probably indoctrinated.

Sorry but college has become a bastion of left wing indoctrination. If you don't see that you're probably indoctrinated.

I'm sorry, are you going to reply to what I wrote, or just write something that isn't to do with what I wrote?

The "truth" is, the Europeans came over raped, pillaged, murdered, and took away the the indigenous peoples land, their culture, and any rights they may have had. The Euros won, the natives lost. This is the way it's always worked throughout human history. Had the Euros not done so, another advanced civilization eventually would have.
Fast forward to today and the world is a better place for it.

Now you can be a pussy and cry and whine about it, but it doesn't change anything. Happy Columbus Day.

The "truth" is, the Europeans came over raped, pillaged, murdered, and took away the the indigenous peoples land, their culture, and any rights they may have had. The Euros won, the natives lost. This is the way it's always worked throughout human history. Had the Euros not done so, another advanced civilization eventually would have.
Fast forward to today and the world is a better place for it.

Now you can be a pussy and cry and whine about it, but it doesn't change anything. Happy Columbus Day.

Better for who?

FT_14.06.12_standingRock-tribe.png

FT_14.06.12_standingRock-tribe.png

NortDakotaSuicideRates.jpg

th

Vietnam-war-casualties-Statistics.jpg

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1
I will be celebrating the discovery of The Americas and the beginning of a European-style civilized society to inhabit this land and to give the inhabitants the name of "Indian" to replace the name "humans".

You know why they call them Indians? Because Columbus thought he was in India. They're "Indians" because some white guy got lost.

Forum List

Back