🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

And there it is folks!! Lol!!!
It took a lot longer than I thought, but I knew it would show it's fucking head!!

Yeah, you like celebrating the day of some guy who was responsible for genocide?

Happy Hitler day.

Lol !!

There it is again folks. These people are fucking hilarious!
Gloriously gargling Godwins

I am going to celebrate Columbus day by having a steak dinner in America named after Amerigo Vespucci. I mean you want to talk about one of the all time screw jobs.

But talk about getting screwed, look up what RCA did to the inventor of the TV set, Farnsworth.
Science Is for Suckers

How about Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis, whose parasite King Ape bosses gave him a $30,000 bonus for his Polymerase Chain Reaction and sold the slave patent on it for $300,000,000?

I'm educated.
No, you're indoctrinated.

Ah, that same buzz word the right love to use for those who don't agree with them.
In your case it's not a buzz word. It's an accurate description.

Oh, wow, who isn't trying to be the comeback queen today then?
I'm being literal. Nowhere is speech being funnelled more than on college campuses. The more formally educated these days, the more indoctrinated.
Pedagogic Pedophilia

Students live like children and are easily mind-raped.

columbus%20day%20meme%202.jpg

Homeland_Security1.jpg

c2.jpg

12063542_10156132140400594_3593789153668236835_n.jpg

3-2-1

Spread European diseases among the natives? Oh that's already been done. Gotta find a new party theme. Uuuummmmm.........

Well shit happens with progress.

3-2-1

Spread European diseases among the natives? Oh that's already been done. Gotta find a new party theme. Uuuummmmm.........

Sooo, putting them on reservations? Oh shit, that's been done also. I'll have to work on something more modern. :dunno:

Yeah, you like celebrating the day of some guy who was responsible for genocide?

Happy Hitler day.

Didn't take long for the hate to come out with you leftists..

The American Indians crossed the ice bridge from Siberia and engaged in the brutal, total genocide of the black aborigines that inhabited America before they came here, and brutally slaughtered them.

3-2-1

Sooo, putting them on reservations? Oh shit, that's been done also. I'll have to work on something more modern. :dunno:

You're looking at history through todays distorted lens.

Had the Euros not raped and pillaged, another advanced civilization would have, probably the Chinese.

The bottom line this is how hunanity has always worked, and in this case there's no way an advanced culture would have ignored this continent and not sought out it's riches.
You can spit on these people all you want, but the truth is this is how it's always been. The top dogs grabbed for the brass ring.

3-2-1

Had the Euros not raped and pillaged, another advanced civilization would have, probably the Chinese.

The bottom line this is how hunanity has always worked, and in this case there's no way an advanced culture would have ignored this continent and not sought out it's riches.
You can spit on these people all you want, but the truth is this is how it's always been. The top dogs grabbed for the brass ring.
heath_ledger_joker.jpeg

3-2-1

heath_ledger_joker.jpeg
So your response is a clown face actor?

roflmao

heath_ledger_joker.jpeg

roflmao
Missed the point also...... not that I'm surprised...... :lol:

Let me see here, all things being equal, blacks helped sell other blacks into slavery to Arab Muslims to Christian capitalists. So in that sorry chain of mistaken ideals, WHO is the bad guy? Just white people? Don't kid your self.

heath_ledger_joker.jpeg

roflmao
You posted a stupid as clown face of an actor in a freaking movie.

You have no point.

I will be celebrating the discovery of this great country by the Europeans.....which led to it becoming the greatest country on Earth....if hilary wins...that will be over...so this will be a special day......the last one that was in a great country...

Let me see here, all things being equal, blacks helped sell other blacks into slavery to Arab Muslims to Christian capitalists. So in that sorry chain of mistaken ideals, WHO is the bad guy? Just white people? Don't kid your self.

You forgot English and Spanish merchants who bought the slaves.......black slavery in this country is a European curse...not an American one...

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

And there it is folks!! Lol!!!
It took a lot longer than I thought, but I knew it would show it's fucking head!!

Happy Hitler day.

There was no genocide....there was an exchange of diseases that they didn't understand...and slavery...but slavery existed on this continent long before the British and Spanish brought black slaves here.......

heath_ledger_joker.jpeg

roflmao
You posted a stupid as clown face of an actor in a freaking movie.

You have no point.
As suspected, too provincial to get it.........

Forum List

Back