🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

It didn't happen that way......they liked the natives when they first arrived...when Columbus came back from Spain...and those friendly natives had eaten the men he left behind...his attitude about them changed....

You're looking at history through todays distorted lens.

Had the Euros not raped and pillaged, another advanced civilization would have, probably the Chinese.

The bottom line this is how hunanity has always worked, and in this case there's no way an advanced culture would have ignored this continent and not sought out it's riches.
You can spit on these people all you want, but the truth is this is how it's always been. The top dogs grabbed for the brass ring.
heath_ledger_joker.jpeg
So your response is a clown face actor?

roflmao
Missed the point also...... not that I'm surprised...... :lol:
You posted a stupid as clown face of an actor in a freaking movie.

You have no point.
As suspected, too provincial to get it.........
A pointless clown face actor = no point.

What you think you could post a Rorschach ink blot and claim that you made a point?

You are a blithering fool.

roflmao

You have no point.

What you think you could post a Rorschach ink blot and claim that you made a point?

What a rube....... :lmao:

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

It didn't happen that way......they liked the natives when they first arrived...when Columbus came back from Spain...and those friendly natives had eaten the men he left behind...his attitude about them changed....
The Caribs were cannibals and deserved to be exterminated, but some of them converted and survived.

roflmao

You have no point.

Lol, you have nothing to say, said nothing at all and of course since you are an idiot libtard, that is all my fault.

roflmao

3-2-1

The Caribs were cannibals and deserved to be exterminated, but some of them converted and survived.

Don't forget the Aztecs.......and even the North American tribes were terrible to each other......

You have no point.

Lol, you have nothing to say, said nothing at all and of course since you are an idiot libtard, that is all my fault.

roflmao
It's hysterically fun and funny letting you lead yourself around by the nose........
:rofl:

Don't forget the Aztecs.......and even the North American tribes were terrible to each other......
A good number of Amerindian tribes were very advanced in various ways, but most were just savages.

The Incas, Iroquois, Cherokee, Huron, Souix, and Pueblo Indians were great people.

The Caribs, Aztecs, Apache, Comanche and Red Stick Creek were savages and may of them cannibals.

You have no point.

roflmao
It's hysterically fun and funny letting you lead yourself around by the nose........
I am not being led anywhere.

You mad no assertion, and so there is nothing to respond to and now you are acting like an idiot, but it isnt working.

You are only exposing yourself for the complete jack ass that you are.

roflmao

You mad no assertion, and so there is nothing to respond to and now you are acting like an idiot, but it isnt working.

Clueless!!!! Absolutely clueless!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

roflmao

Yes, you are totally clueless and a moron.

roflmao

You keep that mirror in front of you all the time don'tcha...... :rofl:

roflmao

Lol, this is hilarious.

you made an idiotic post and are blaming me for reading the hidden meaning, roflmao.

And now you are playing the shit-throwing monkey claiming I am an idiot for not reading your mind.

FACT: you stated nothing

FACT: You asserted nothing

FACT; you have your head up you ass so far the methane is breaking your brain, jack ass.

Lol, this is hilarious.

you made an idiotic post and are blaming me for reading the hidden meaning, roflmao.

And now you are playing the shit-throwing monkey claiming I am an idiot for not reading your mind.

FACT; you have your head up you ass so far the methane is breaking your brain, jack ass.
Fact: You and Digital thought I was being serious.......

Lol, this is hilarious.

Oh, now you didnt mean to say anything at all?

Dont you have something to go do, like play with your Barbies, loser?

Lol, this is hilarious.

Can't handle being wrong can ya..... :lmao:

Lol, this is hilarious.

There was nothing asserted for me to be wrong about, idiot.

All this bickering is ruining Columbus Day! I don't even feel like sailing west from Europe in search of a new trade route to Asia now. Thanks a lot!

Lol, this is hilarious.

There was nothing asserted for me to be wrong about, idiot.
Yeah there was, I was joking and you took it seriously....... Talk about stupid!!!!! :lmao:

Forum List

Back