🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

I will be doing what I have done every Columbus Day weekend for several years. I will be at the beach. A group of us go camping, drinking and generally carousing. Excellent food, massive quantities of alcohol, a little smoke, campfires, and playing in the bioluminescence.

Weather is still good enough for the beach where you live?

It will hit 90 during the day, and in the 60s at night PERFECT!!

We will be on the panhandle of Florida.

I will be doing what I have done every Columbus Day weekend for several years. I will be at the beach. A group of us go camping, drinking and generally carousing. Excellent food, massive quantities of alcohol, a little smoke, campfires, and playing in the bioluminescence.

The Redneck Riviera.

You must be aboard a destroyer cutting water in the South China Sea to see bioluminescence. Beautiful to watch on a moonless night. Watch out for the flying fish that accidently land on the main deck because when you step on one they are slippery and down you go.

Watching it from a tourist boat off Puerto Rico was pretty amazing too. Especially when it started raining. Every raindrop that his the water made it glow.

The Redneck Riviera.

Hell yeah! And some of the prettiest beaches in the world!

I usually spend the week which has Thanksgiving Day Thursday in Myrtle Beach, SC, playing golf, along with my fellow Canadians.

On the Thursday the golf courses are calm and quiet, the roads are almost empty and the buffets are well loaded with goodies.

BUT!!! One has to find a way to avoid the Black Friday traffic, if that is even possible.

I own property just off 30-A.

Unfortunately I will be working.

30-A? Port St Joe? Indian Pass? Cape San Blas?

Inlet Beach

We will be at the campground at Port St Joe. That whole area is beautiful, but without the drunk college kid craziness.

I camped one weekend at Cape San Blas when my son was in cub scouts. It was late October, and the wind was loud as it blew through the trees.

I own property just off 30-A.

Unfortunately I will be working.

30-A? Port St Joe? Indian Pass? Cape San Blas?

Inlet Beach

We will be at the campground at Port St Joe. That whole area is beautiful, but without the drunk college kid craziness.

I camped one weekend at Cape San Blas when my son was in cub scouts. It was late October, and the wind was loud as it blew through the trees.

This is my 4th year going down this weekend. One trip the noseeums ate us up on the last night we were there. Other than we have been most fortunate. This will be our first trip with the popup camper.

I and my family are going to celebrate Columbus bringing Christian civilization to canabalistic savages.
you mean civilization like giving them blankets with smallpox?.....
Columbus never did that, in fact it is a myth based on speculation by Marxist historians.
you said bringing civilization to those savages....i gave you an example of that so called civilization....and yea its always a myth when it doesnt match up with your myth.....what else could it be?...

I wonder how many more dominoes will fall this year.
That is, cities that replace Columbus Day with "Indigenous People Day"?

Begging for money?

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1
What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

Spread European diseases among the natives? Oh that's already been done. Gotta find a new party theme. Uuuummmmm.........

No, you're indoctrinated.

Ah, that same buzz word the right love to use for those who don't agree with them.
In your case it's not a buzz word. It's an accurate description.

Oh, wow, who isn't trying to be the comeback queen today then?
I'm being literal. Nowhere is speech being funnelled more than on college campuses. The more formally educated these days, the more indoctrinated.

So you're making assumptions about me then?
You said you're educated.

No, you're indoctrinated.

Ah, that same buzz word the right love to use for those who don't agree with them.
In your case it's not a buzz word. It's an accurate description.

Oh, wow, who isn't trying to be the comeback queen today then?
I'm being literal. Nowhere is speech being funnelled more than on college campuses. The more formally educated these days, the more indoctrinated.

Also it sounds like an excuse of people who aren't so educated trying to elevate their mental powers.

What is indoctrination? Surely EVERYONE is indoctrinated, as we grow up and live within a society which will have views on things one way or another. How are you not indoctrinated?
I'm aware of some of my adolecent indoctrination. But as long as you continue to parrot left wing tripe you haven't yet had your epiphany.

I don't really know why butplug makes such a big deal over Columbus Day but he's been doing it for years.

You know, crossing the ocean blue back in 1492 was pretty much the equivalent of sending man into space. A huge step forward for man and quite an accomplishment.

Last edited:

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.
For Whom the Bell Curve Tolls

Old Chris was a Darwinian Time Lord. Those mindless Stone Age savages had stayed hidden long past their evolutionary expiration date.

Last edited:

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

And there it is folks!! Lol!!!
It took a lot longer than I thought, but I knew it would show it's fucking head!!

Yeah, you like celebrating the day of some guy who was responsible for genocide?

Happy Hitler day.
Some Xenos Need to Get Phobed

Some genos need to get cided. You're insulting Jews by equating them to unproductive bloodthirsty savages. Apples and orangutans.

Forum List

Back