WHEE!! Judge orders release of documents in Ghislaine Maxwell civil case possible 100 names

The threat of naming names is the best defense Maxwell has

The only defense she has to stay alive is to release every name she has. That way she no longer has anything worth killing her for.

Maybe so
Trump would kill her to protect himself

ZERO evidence TRUMP had any trips to Epstein's house or ranch or flew on his plane,

Being at a public party is still not a crime. Get ready, the offenders will be almost all dems.

Not quite. Stone said he was at Epstein's house.

From the Washington Post article.

"Trump also appears to have been HELPFUL to Epstein’s accusers."

"Brad Edwards, an attorney for some of the Alleged Victims, said in an interview last year that when he was seeking information from Epstein’s acquaintances in 2009, Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said: ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know.’ ”

You telling me he couldn't have done something well before 2009? This was in 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

In case you have forgotten Epstein was a friend of bill clinton, which made him untouchable. If you have a problem I suggest you take it up with the politicians who were playing footsey with the fucker LAST YEAR!

Guess what, it was YOUR heroes, not Trump.

Instead you have to go back 15 years to try and smear the ONE guy who helped the victims, which makes you a piece of shit.
Yet, it was Trump who called Epstein a Terrific Guy and that they had the same taste in women.

The threat of naming names is the best defense Maxwell has

The only defense she has to stay alive is to release every name she has. That way she no longer has anything worth killing her for.

Maybe so
Trump would kill her to protect himself

ZERO evidence TRUMP had any trips to Epstein's house or ranch or flew on his plane,

Being at a public party is still not a crime. Get ready, the offenders will be almost all dems.

Not quite. Stone said he was at Epstein's house.

From the Washington Post article.

"Trump also appears to have been HELPFUL to Epstein’s accusers."

"Brad Edwards, an attorney for some of the Alleged Victims, said in an interview last year that when he was seeking information from Epstein’s acquaintances in 2009, Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said: ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know.’ ”

You telling me he couldn't have done something well before 2009? This was in 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

In case you have forgotten Epstein was a friend of bill clinton, which made him untouchable. If you have a problem I suggest you take it up with the politicians who were playing footsey with the fucker LAST YEAR!

Guess what, it was YOUR heroes, not Trump.

Instead you have to go back 15 years to try and smear the ONE guy who helped the victims, which makes you a piece of shit.
Yet, it was Trump who called Epstein a Terrific Guy and that they had the same taste in women.

Ahhhh, poor little pootin putz, that was before Trump found out Epstein was a perv, like your hero the shrilary.

Once he found out Epstein was banned from all of his properties. Your hero the shrilary though, well she continued to perv out with the perv.

And little perv you was A-OK with that.

Once he found out Epstein was banned from all of his properties. Your hero the shrilary though, well she continued to perv out with the perv.

How perceptive of Trump
Once he found out Epstein had been charged with dozens of molestation charges, he banned the guy.

For the 15 years prior, they were best buddies. Trump called him a terrific guy and bragged they had the same taste in women.....young

1596033554677.jpeg

How perceptive of Trump
Once he found out Epstein had been charged with dozens of molestation charges, he banned the guy.

For the 15 years prior, they were best buddies. Trump called him a terrific guy and bragged they had the same taste in women.....young

View attachment 368676

Awwww, poor widdle pootin putz, Trump banned him, YOU hero's continued to perv out with the perv.

Funny how Trump stopped partying with the perv, while your heroes never stopped serving out with the perv.

You can't hide that little putz.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, poor little pootin putz, that was before Trump found out Epstein was a perv, like your hero the shrilary.
You think Trump didn’t know Epstein was a pervert after seeing him with very young women?

Trump and Epstein travelled in the same circles. When Trump was informed Epstein tried to pick up a girl from Mar A Lago he was banned from ALL of Trumps properties.

YOUR heroes though, they continued to associate with Epstein. Funny how you don't seem to care about that.

No, you have to go back 15 years to find pics of Trump and Epstein together, but there are pics of Epstein and YOUR heroes together just weeks before Epstein magically didn't kill himself.

In other words, go pound sand you hypocritical ass.

You think Trump didn’t know Epstein was a pervert after seeing him with very young women?

Trump and Epstein travelled in the same circles. When Trump was informed Epstein tried to pick up a girl from Mar A Lago he was banned from ALL of Trumps properties.

YOUR heroes though, they continued to associate with Epstein. Funny how you don't seem to care about that.

No, you have to go back 15 years to find pics of Trump and Epstein together, but there are pics of Epstein and YOUR heroes together just weeks before Epstein magically didn't kill himself.

Wait, so you’re saying Trump knew that Epstein preyed on girls and didn’t tell the police about it?

Wait, so you’re saying Trump knew that Epstein preyed on girls and didn’t tell the police about it?

Nope, I am saying YOUR heroes did know, and did nothing about it but continue to partake.

In other words little hypocritical ass, now you can go fuck yourself. Or are you a Epstein fan yourself. You seem to protect him, and those who associated with him more than a reasonable person would.

Nope, I am saying YOUR heroes did know, and did nothing about it but continue to partake.
You just said that Trump kicked him out of Mar a Lago because he was preying on a girl.

Yeah, and YOUR heroes continued to associate with the PERV long after Trump banned him.

Remember, as a friend of bill, Epstein was untouchable until Trump became president. Then your heroes started to worry, that's why Epstein magically didn't kill himself.

YOUR heroes suddenly were in danger.

Funny how you NEVER mention YOUR heroes who perved out with the perv right up until the end.

Why is that?

Why do you ignore YOUR pervs and what they did?

Hmmmmmm?

You just said that Trump kicked him out of Mar a Lago because he was preying on a girl.

Yeah, and YOUR heroes continued to associate with the PERV long after Trump banned him.

Remember, as a friend of bill, Epstein was untouchable until Trump became president. Then your heroes started to worry, that's why Epstein magically didn't kill himself.

Funny how you NEVER mention YOUR heroes who perved out with the perv right up until the end.

Why is that?

Hmmmmmm?

So let me get this straight. You’re going to vote for a man who knew that Trump was abusing girls and didn’t do anything about it?

Is that right?

Bubba Clinton is wondering if there's any names of the little girls he diddle on pedo island on the list... he's lost touch and would like to talk to them again.
If Clinton is named, he should go down....can you say the same for your orange lard trump?

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Why is that?

Hmmmmmm?
Whose word do we have that Epstein was banned?

You seem to keep blocking out of your delusional head that Bill Clinton was a FAR closer friend to these people, their constant companion and even had his painting hanging in Epstein's house. It isn't Trump that will be worried but Little Willie and the Hildabeast.

If Clinton is named, he needs to go down. Do you agree if trump is named?

In that cropped photo you posted Trumps wife is in the photo too...remember Trump booted Epstein from his hotel for harassing a young hostess....Bill Clinton on the other hand was always alone without Hillary when he was with Epstein....so watch out what you are wishing for.....libtard....

Epstein was trolling Mar a Lago for teenagers and Trump knew it.

And he didn’t call the cops?

He kicked his ass out and told to never return and to keep his money....call the cops for what?...harassment?...

And whose word do we have that that really happened?

In that cropped photo you posted Trumps wife is in the photo too...remember Trump booted Epstein from his hotel for harassing a young hostess....Bill Clinton on the other hand was always alone without Hillary when he was with Epstein....so watch out what you are wishing for.....libtard....

Epstein was trolling Mar a Lago for teenagers and Trump knew it.

And he didn’t call the cops?

He kicked him out when he found out, and banned him from all of his properties.

So he claimes. He also claimed that the Yankees invited him to throw out the first pitch.

Forum List

Back