When 30 states handed Trump the White House...they spoke and said they wanted a Wall.

What true American doesn't want a wall? If you're all for American standards and the way of life why would you not want to keep that and not let people that always vote for communism from getting a vote here? Why would you want them here if they came here illegally? Why do you want them here so they can send their money to their home countries? How does that help us?

I don't get the democrat all in for illegals that gain us nothing.
We don’t need a wall. Illegal immigration is way way down

Trillions of linear feet of wall and fence erected worldwide all with the same purpose and function and for some crazy reason this particular wall in no way could or would function the same and or be equally purposeful....how does that makes sense to you?

What true American doesn't want a wall? If you're all for American standards and the way of life why would you not want to keep that and not let people that always vote for communism from getting a vote here? Why would you want them here if they came here illegally? Why do you want them here so they can send their money to their home countries? How does that help us?

Trillions of linear feet of wall and fence erected worldwide all with the same purpose and function and for some crazy reason this particular wall in no way could or would function the same and or be equally purposeful....how does that makes sense to you?
Huh?

Huh?
He said a wall works and it has been proven to by Israel, for one.

Huh?

We do need a wall...any first world nation that borders a third world nation needs a wall for obvious reasons. Come on man

Huh?

We do need a wall...any first world nation that borders a third world nation needs a wall for obvious reasons. Come on man
Well it wouldn’t be the deal breaker for me but we just don’t think it’s necessary effective or doable

Who? Flyover states?
Here we are in blue states busy making America great and you folks in red states wanna make it racist again.

Geographically speaking....Where exactly are you making America Great?
All “brown cities” and I mean ALL are total and complete shitholes...please advise.

Huh?

Put our military out there. Move the Guantanamo’s there too. They are training for desert combat what better place?

Shove your phony polls in your ass.
Trump ran on the Wall and got elected on the Wall. Why would fools be stupid enough to think he won’t deliver on his primary campaign promise?
Is Mexico still paying for the wall?
Let’s check with them:
Mexico: You can go fuck yourself.

Who? Flyover states?
Here we are in blue states busy making America great and you folks in red states wanna make it racist again.

All “brown cities” and I mean ALL are total and complete shitholes...please advise.
Your dementia president just put our troops at risk.
We have over 60,000 troops in Africa and when every country on that continent reads tomorrow morning that he called them “ shitholes” they’re going to be outraged and possible take it out on the Americans nearest to them. Our military.

Trump ran on the Wall and got elected on the Wall. Why would fools be stupid enough to think he won’t deliver on his primary campaign promise?
Let’s check with them:

You nuts really gotta stop acting like anyone really gave two shits about who was paying for the wall...that never really mattered...ever...the arithmetic is elementary...the wall pays for itself.

Who? Flyover states?

All great stuff come from blue and brown cities states :)....racist prick!!!

Who? Flyover states?

Haha...stay “tolerant” and follow along.
“Geographically speaking....Where exactly are you making America Great?
All “brown cities” and I mean ALL are total and complete shitholes...please advise.”

I hope so. Because if he rolls over..that's it for many. The only reason he was voted in was because of those promises. I don't care if he has to foot the bill himself. Put up the wall! Get rid of the illegals and stop the refugees.

Let’s check with them:

You nuts really gotta stop acting like anyone really gave two shits about who was paying for the wall...that never really mattered...ever...the arithmetic is elementary...the wall pays for itself.
The arithmetic is based on.lies.

He has already said there will be no wall. Thursday, Trump laid out his demands for an immigration deal to Republican senators, making clear he doesn't expect Congress to build a physical 2,200-mile concrete wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. Instead, the president wants Congress to increase security along the border by ratcheting up patrols, surveillance and fencing which is exactly what Homeland Security has been proposing for several years.

Trump tells GOP senators that 2,200-mile border wall not needed in immigration deal
Another out-of-context made by a Liberal asshole.
Trump ran on this very paragraph.

Who? Flyover states?

Your dementia president just put our troops at risk.
We have over 60,000 troops in Africa and when every country on that continent reads tomorrow morning that he called them “ shitholes” they’re going to be outraged and possible take it out on the Americans nearest to them. Our military.
Our military can shoot now, let them try.

I hope so. Because if he rolls over..that's it for many. The only reason he was voted in was because of those promises. I don't care if he has to foot the bill himself. Put up the wall! Get rid of the illegals and stop the refugees.
The wall won't stop desperate people who will go under it, will go over it, t will go through it
and will go around it. Besides...Trump's 720 mi wall is only a partial fix at 18 million dollars. The border is more than 2000 mi long.

trump got votes from people who wanted the wall and who did not want the wall, trump got votes from others simply beacuse he was not hillary, trump got votes from others because he was suppose to bring good paying jobs back to the USA, others because they thought he was racist, just like themselves, and others because they wanted him to pick the Supreme court justice openings....others because they thought he would fix trade agreements....others because they thought he was going to give them healthcare coverage that was more comprehensive and cost less.....and others for tax cuts for the middle class and the rich getting none...

YOU MAY HAVE PICKED HIM because of the WALL....but not so much with the others that voted for him....

He played a jack of all trades to his audiences,

but unfortunately, he's a master of none....

The wall won't stop desperate people who will go under it, will go over it, t will go through it
and will go around it. Besides...Trump's 720 mi wall is only a partial fix at 18 million dollars. The border is more than 2000 mi long.

“Trillions of linear feet of wall and fence erected worldwide all with the same purpose and function and for some crazy reason this particular wall in no way could or would function the same and or be equally purposeful....how does that makes sense to you?”

Who? Flyover states?

Haha...stay “tolerant” and follow along.
“Geographically speaking....Where exactly are you making America Great?
All “brown cities” and I mean ALL are total and complete shitholes...please advise.”
Keep on hating, we make your life easier at least be thankful...We also feed you and keep you entertained. While you hate on browns, liberals, Catholics, immigrants, Muslims, Jews, Europeans, Africans, blacks and pretty much everyone that's not like your obese stupid self.

Forum List

Back