When a black or any other minority realize who their true enemies are. Example

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yes, articulated many years ago quite well by Malcolm X and more true today than ever before.

Some blacks (if not most) desperately want to BE THE VICTIM and that is why they remain the demoncrat slave.

Superbadbrutha

What are your thoughts on what he is saying in the vid. I ask, because you are now open for discussion and I am open to listen more closely.
That guy is too enslaved and utterly indoctrinated in their propaganda.

Like tossing pearls before swine.

That guy is too enslaved and utterly indoctrinated in their propaganda.

Like tossing pearls before swine.

No. He is actually being very informative and open to talk. Maybe if we here at USMB listened better to him, we may understand. NOT the other one..IM2. SuperBad is approachable if it's done with the same respect we conservatives give each other? I dunno. I'm frankly surprised at his responses...and at ease reading them. I THINK he feels the same. In short...maybe we both reached a crossroad?

That guy is too enslaved and utterly indoctrinated
He is a veteran. His words count as much as any other veteran, right? We may not agree in some aspects, but its a give and take. Open discussion of whys and wherefores...we all might actually get somewhere.

Superbadbrutha

What are your thoughts on what he is saying in the vid. I ask, because you are now open for discussion and I am open to listen more closely.
I agree with him totally. See if you got rid of every racist in America today the privilege that many whites enjoy would not go away for the simple fact that the structure in the country was founded in racism and set up to work in favor of white folks. Now I know many will call me a racist and blah, blah, blah, but it is the truth and most know it is the truth. Just take a look at the Justice System as an example.

I agree with him totally. See if you got rid of every racist in America today the privilege that many whites enjoy would not go away for the simple fact that the structure in the country was founded in racism and set up to work in favor of white folks. Now I know many will call me a racist and blah, blah, blah, but it is the truth and most know it is the truth. Just take a look at the Justice System as an example.
Gracie, I am confused here. I have read many posts by him. He is filled with nothing but racism and rage.

There is nothing in this that is thoughtful. Only the same banter of white man bad black man victim. That's it.

I have presented facts to...

Nevermind. We will agree to disagree about SUPERBRUTHA.

Gracie, I am confused here. I have read many posts by him. He is filled with nothing but racism and rage.

There is nothing in this that is thoughtful. Only the same banter of white man bad black man victim. That's it.

By all means FoulOwl show where I am wrong, please post what I have posted that was racist or hatred.

Yes, But you have presented facts not as a black man. Do you see what I am getting at?
IM2 drives me bugshit crazy and I dislike him intensely. But I like acs. Because he speaks to me, not AT me. Superbad does the same thing but today...he was speaking TO me, and I actually HEARD. I can't explain it.

Forum List

Back