🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz

So what you're saying is more stupid voters. They just elected a guy that wants heroin dens on the street, wants to release violent prisoners from jail, and wants to legalize all dangerous drugs because of Trump? If that isn't complete stupidity, what is?
To Clipper and those like him/her, that's righteous!

I think the Ds have done a great job of getting every permanent slum resident to vote.
You should be proud of yourselves for perpetuating slavery in the 21st century.
How is encouraging people to vote perpetuating slavery? Slum residents? Since when is someone's standard of living a prerequisite to voting rights?
I think the Ds have done a great job of getting every permanent slum resident to vote.
You should be proud of yourselves for perpetuating slavery in the 21st century.

How is encouraging people to vote perpetuating slavery? Slum residents? Since when is someone's standard of living a prerequisite to voting rights?
You failed to notice that after 50 years of Democratic Representatives the slums are packed with inter-generational families.
How stupid can you be?

Tell it to the people of Pa who sent that carpetbagger Oz packing, whiner.

In the meantime stock up on Kleenex.
In the meanwhile, you stand a good chance of being stabbed or shot and the attacker being given a key to the city.
You are obviously a member of a Democratic Club.

You failed to notice that after 50 years of Democratic Representatives the slums are packed with inter-generational families.
How stupid can you be?
Have you looked at the level of poverty in red states like Miss. & Alabama, fool?

In the meanwhile, you stand a good chance of being stabbed or shot and the attacker being given a key to the city.
You are obviously a member of a Democratic Club.

Not really. But I do enjoy watching the Jan. 6 rioters being locked up.

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.
WRONG. FETTERMAN from Penn, 13 years a mayor then lieut governor ALSO two college degrees. one in government.
OZ retired Doctor. Just moved to Penn, TV personality. Why do we keep voting for political mouth pieces?

Of course not. Look at who their poster girl was a few years ago: Greta Thunberg, a girl with severe anger and emotional problems. Instead of insisting her parents get her the care she needed, they threw her on stage like a trained monkey to do their bidding.
Awwww, poor ray.

You didn't get coal for christmas last year?

Not really. But I do enjoy watching the Jan. 6 rioters being locked up.
And I enjoy watching the assholes who vote for Blue Politicians being murdered every day.
They get what they voted for...the Death Penalty that they constantly oppose for murderers.
Yes, Liberals really are that dumb.

And I enjoy watching the assholes who vote for Blue Politicians being murdered every day.
They get what they voted for...the Death Penalty that they constantly oppose for murderers.
Sure, show them morals.

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.
Doctor Oz is a snake oil salesman, a con man, and an elitist carpetbagger.

He more than deserved to have his ass handed to him.

BEFORE:

crying-lib.jpg

AFTER:

happy-libs.jpg

Doctor Oz is a snake oil salesman, a con man, and an elitist carpetbagger.

He more than deserved to have his ass handed to him.

BEFORE:

crying-lib.jpg

AFTER:

happy-libs.jpg
At least we know what State encourages heroin use.

You meant the Blue Cities in Red States.
We already know the bullshit meme...They are Blue Cities run by Democrats.

Awwww, you poor thing with the BIG SADS watching Trump having his ass handed back to him again. The guy could fuck up a one car funeral. Enjoy.

Awwww, you poor thing with the BIG SADS watching Trump having his ass handed back to him again. The guy could fuck up a one car funeral. Enjoy.
I live in NYS where our newly elected Governor has vowed not to prosecute crimes.
The newly elected PA Governor has vowed not to prosecute crimes.

It's obvious you are a thug, have a thug in your family or are a Limousine Liberal living behind a gate or wall and feel safe.

WTF does this have to do with Trump? He didn't run for anything this year and he's still in your head two years later.

Forum List

Back