🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz

What does that have to do with saying a government job is not a job? You don't think people working for the gov don't show up work their hours Do a good bad or indifferent job just like every other person out here in the real world who needs a job to live?

You made that statement in context of Festerman. Who else are we talking about here?

The man never held a real job in his life.

So what's wrong with getting what you vote for? When you support a party that's pro-crime, anti-police, high taxes, anti-gun, and that's exactly what you get, you should be happy with that. More people attacked on the street, more murders, less people able to defend themselves, life is good, isn't it?

You see I support a party of pro-police, anti-criminal, pro-gun, anti-dangerous drugs, and if I get that, then I'm happy and proud of my judgement in voting.
Because if you lose that means that MORE OF THE POPULATION THAT Do LIVE THERE voted for the other guy. And am pro gun my self, To many dead school children means we need a healthy balance in running Our country.

Because if you lose that means that MORE OF THE POPULATION THAT Do LIVE THERE voted for the other guy. And am pro gun my self, To many dead school children means we need a healthy balance in running Our country.

School security is the answer to that problem, and schools are a local matter. What you and other leftists don't seem to understand is that if you disarm all law abiding people, all you end up with is a society where only the criminals and police have guns because the criminals will always have access to them no matter what you do.

As your senator, I will fight for a criminal legal system where everyone is equal in the eyes of the law.

Which criminals are not equal in the eyes of the law?

Without any context, it seems to me that is an American talking point. Lady Justice has a blindfold on. What criminals do you think he is talking about? Are you calling everyone a criminal?

That's just stupid. No party is pro crime.

Of course they are. Why do you suppose they hire prosecutors and DAs that give slaps on the hand to violent criminals? In San Francisco, shoplifting is a misdemeanor unless the criminal steals over $1,000 of merchandise. They don't even bother calling the police anymore. WalGreens closed down all their stores in that area for that reason and other stores have followed.

Uncle Festerman is another good example; the only parole board member that voted to let violent murderers out of prison. He wanted heroin injection sites setup in PA so people can legally shoot up illegal substances. He said he wanted to clear out 1/3 of their prison population by letting them out of jail. It's the left that attacked our police department and officers. In Chicago, a police officer is not even allowed to give foot chase to criminals unless they get permission from the supervisor first. By the time that happens the criminal is long gone laughing his ass off. Thanks to Democrats, many cities across the country can no longer find police officers just like my city. Nobody wants to do the job anymore. Yeah, I would say that's pro-crime. Not long ago a police officer was the most wanted job in the US. Several hundred people would apply for two or three job openings. Today, police departments are willing to take just about anybody willing to do the job.

At the top of the list is now VP Whoriss. When the country was in shambles over rioters, she encouraged people to contribute to a Go Fund Me account to bail out rioters so they can go out and break more laws.

The Democrat party supports criminals because they too are criminals.

Forum List

Back