🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz

I live in Texas. I don't believe hardly anything the Neo-GOP has said about him.
I presume you have access to the Internet so stop posting bullshit.
You know full well Fetterman's platform is to empty the jails and allow heavy drug use.
Does any amount of bullshit you post embarrass you?

I presume you have access to the Internet so stop posting bullshit.
You know full well Fetterman's platform is to empty the jails and allow heavy drug use.
Does any amount of bullshit you post embarrass you?

It really is easy to not believe anything any Neo-GOPer, or MAGANUTs says about, well, anything.

It really is easy to not believe anything any Neo-GOPer, or MAGANUT says about, well. anything.
Thanks for admitting you don't watch the brain damaged pos talking for himself.
I love that word "stretch" rather than not true.

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.

Oz weas not a decent candidate. Oz was the one who was unsuitable, unacceptable and a Nazi to boot. Clearly a majority of voters in Pennsylvania do not believe a woman's pregnancy is between a woman, doctor and a local politician. Democrats will also control at least one chamber of the legislature. If they get both, Democrats should repeal this garbage election law about dated envelopes which makes no sense.

Democrat operatives were electioneering just yards away from the polls giving people flyers with Democrat picks and telling folks that Republicans would do all kinds of nasty things. All propaganda and lies.

I'm no Oz fan, but at least he's a self-made man that had an actual job. No, I don't consider government as a real job.
Well what the heck would we do if we did not have people willing to work government jobs? Where would you get the information about weather, tabulations about just about anything you could think of or have an interest in?

Well what the heck would we do if we did not have people willing to work government jobs? Where would you get the information about weather, tabulations about just about anything you could think of or have an interest in?

Oh, so what you're saying is Festerman is making such a sacrifice by being on the taxpayer tab? :eusa_shhh:

I live in Texas. I don't believe hardly anything the Neo-GOP has said about him.
Fetterman want's to 'reform' the justice system. Here is one of his statements:

As your senator, I will fight for a criminal legal system where everyone is equal in the eyes of the law.

Which criminals are not equal in the eyes of the law? Then he goes on to say 'serious crimes deserve serious punishment.' That's pretty vague and smacks of Democrat talking points with no actual logical thinking. Then he wants to 'alleviate' burdens placed on prosecutors by focusing on diversion programs. That is nothing but word salad bullshit. And that is just ONE of his idiotic statements.

Fetterman never had a real job. He lived with his parents into adulthood.

He is still recovering from a stroke. He has a excuse. Trump and Republicans have no excuse for being a moron.

Yes, he is recovering from a stroke. And while he's doing that he should mot be taking such an important position in our federal government until he regains the capabilities to do the job.

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.

Hilarious troll branch.jpg

You think a whole state should suffer because they did not vote for your choice ???
Are you a real person or a Russian bot?

So what's wrong with getting what you vote for? When you support a party that's pro-crime, anti-police, high taxes, anti-gun, and that's exactly what you get, you should be happy with that. More people attacked on the street, more murders, less people able to defend themselves, life is good, isn't it?

You see I support a party of pro-police, anti-criminal, pro-gun, anti-dangerous drugs, and if I get that, then I'm happy and proud of my judgement in voting.

Oh, so what you're saying is Festerman is making such a sacrifice by being on the taxpayer tab? :eusa_shhh:
What does that have to do with saying a government job is not a job? You don't think people working for the gov don't show up work their hours Do a good bad or indifferent job just like every other person out here in the real world who needs a job to live?

Forum List

Back