🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.
We're gonna find out just how much Moola was put up by
Democrats to insure Fetterman didn't lose.
Off hand I'd say maybe 5-10 times more that Oz managed.
This was a bellwether example of how Democrats BUY a CANDIDATE.
There is no debating that.
Reminiscent of how the Waterfront was controlled by
corrupt union bosses like Johnny Friendly of - On the Waterfront - {1954 }
Really no different.Except for fat cigars and expensive suits and
" diamond rings ".

Mastriano was hardly a poor candidate. He has more integrity in his little finger than every D politician, and most R’s across the entire country.
Apparently I was not clear. I had no issue with Mastriano the man, but his campaign was not well run lack of money being part of the problem compared to Shapiro who is a weasel to start with.

Yes she has, schmuck.
She is about to pass another Criminal Reform Bill that is even more lenient than the current Criminal Reform Bill.
Bullshit. NYS residents are for the most part against bail reform & no Governor in their right mind would pass a bill which allows more leniency to be put in place regarding crime. Btw, anyone convicted of a crime is sentenced by a judge according to sentencing guidelines se forth in the penal code & what prosecutors recommend, taking into account their criminal record & other factors. So take your spoon fed bullshit elsewhere.

Apparently I was not clear. I had no issue with Mastriano the man, but his campaign was not well run lack of money being part of the problem compared to Shapiro who is a weasel to start with.
Yes, had her been better supported by the party and people got a chance to know him, I think he would have done a lot better. Certainly a much better man than that asshole Shapiro.

Bullshit. NYS residents are for the most part against bail reform & no Governor in their right mind would pass a bill which allows more leniency to be put in place regarding crime. Btw, anyone convicted of a crime is sentenced by a judge according to sentencing guidelines se forth in the penal code & what prosecutors recommend, taking into account their criminal record & other factors. So take your spoon fed bullshit elsewhere.
No. 1...Most NYS residents vote by letter and have no idea of the platform anyone is running on.
No. 2...You know nothing about Criminal Reform and do not know how much the NYS penal code has been changed.
No. 3...NYC Mayor Eric Adams is frustrated that the DA will not prosecute any crimes, a platform the schmuck ran on.

You lost this one and are making up shit as you go along.
Tell your Club President to eat shit.

No. 1...Most NYS residents vote by letter and have no idea of the platform anyone is running on.
No. 2...You know nothing about Criminal Reform and do not know how much the NYS penal code has been changed.
No. 3...NYC Mayor Eric Adams is frustrated that the DA will not prosecute any crimes, a platform the schmuck ran on.

You lost this one and are making up shit as you go along.
Tell your Club President to eat shit.
The DA will not prosecute any crimes? Riiiiiiiight.

I don't have a "club presisent" to tell anything to.

The only one eating shit is you because you didn't get your way in the election, whiner.

We're gonna find out just how much Moola was put up by
Democrats to insure Fetterman didn't lose.
Off hand I'd say maybe 5-10 times more that Oz managed.
This was a bellwether example of how Democrats BUY a CANDIDATE.
There is no debating that.
Reminiscent of how the Waterfront was controlled by
corrupt union bosses like Johnny Friendly of - On the Waterfront - {1954 }
Really no different.Except for fat cigars and expensive suits and
" diamond rings ".
:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::eusa_shifty::206::206::206:. For how long is this MAGATURD trail of tears going to last?

The DA will not prosecute any crimes? Riiiiiiiight.

I don't have a "club presisent" to tell anything to.

The only one eating shit is you because you didn't get your way in the election, whiner.
Why would you know that platform the NYC DA ran on?
You live in or near NYC?
I live in Nassau County and I will not go to NYC until Criminal Reform is repealed.

:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::eusa_shifty::206::206::206:. For how long is this MAGATURD trail of tears going to last?
Okey Dokey.Make yer case as to where and how this
Fetterman managed all the money to run.Because he's
a stand-up { slumps,were's a hoodie } example of a
J.F.K. style handsome,very articulate candidate.?
Go ahead .. knock yerself out.

Why would you know that platform the NYC DA ran on?
You live in or near NYC?
I live in Nassau County and I will not go to NYC until Criminal Reform is repealed.
Kellyanne Conway is explaining how Zeldin's efforts
were not for nought.His running and making the case,helped
other Republicans in some solid N.Y. districts.

He made no effort to appeal to those who didn't support him in the primary.
Yes,Fetterman did not make an appeal to average decent
tax-paying,God-fearing,fair-minded Patriots.
His appeal was about as In Plain Sight as Quasimodo
as the bellringer of the great Notre Dame cathedral.
However Quasimodo as played by Charles Laughton was
much more sprightly on his feet { or tippy toes } and
about as fluent to understand.

In fact instead of the legendary Quasimodo line { quote }
" She Gave me water "
Fetterman was relegated to :
" They Gave Me Monney " { has difficulty with
certain words }.

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.
Oz was a better candidate than Fetterman, but...Oz is not one of us and the voters realized that.

Forum List

Back