🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz

Part of the reason Oz lost is the under tow from a poor GOP candidate for gov.
Mastriano was hardly a poor candidate. He has more integrity in his little finger than every D politician, and most R’s across the entire country.

Tell it to the people of Pa who sent that carpetbagger Oz packing, whiner.

In the meantime stock up on Kleenex.

Why should anybody but the people of PA stock up on anything? They elected pro-crime representatives and they will get what they voted for. Not my problem here in Ohio.

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.
OZ RETIRIED DOCTOR, TV PERSONALITY. Fetterman two college degrees 13 years a mayor in PENN then lieut governor. Oz just moved there. look stuff up before you vote.

OZ RETIRIED DOCTOR, TV PERSONALITY. Fetterman two college degrees 13 years a mayor in PENN then lieut governor. Oz just moved there. look stuff up before you vote.

I'm no Oz fan, but at least he's a self-made man that had an actual job. No, I don't consider government as a real job.

When a decent candidate like Dr. Oz cannot beat a clearly unsuitable, unacceptable candidate like John Fetterman, we are in deep trouble.
I wouldn't call Dr. Oz a "decent" candidate.

He clearly had greater mental capacity and wasn't handicapped.. but that's a very low bar to set.. and the GOP paid for it by settling instead of pushing to put someone who could truly kick a Democrat out.

I live in NYS where our newly elected Governor has vowed not to prosecute crimes.
The newly elected PA Governor has vowed not to prosecute crimes.

It's obvious you are a thug, have a thug in your family or are a Limousine Liberal living behind a gate or wall and feel safe.
The NY governer has not "vowed" to not prosecute crimes, liar.

Now, will that trail of tears you're shedding cover OZ, Mastriano & also Lee Zeldin, loser? Oh, before I forget. How many of your boys "thugs" are locked up for Jan.6?

US-of-Fuck-This-Guy.jpg

The NY governer has not "vowed" to not prosecute crimes, liar.

Now, will that trail of tears you're shedding cover OZ, Mastriano & also Lee Zeldin, loser? Oh, before I forget. How many of your boys "thugs" are locked up for Jan.6?
Yes she has, schmuck.
She is about to pass another Criminal Reform Bill that is even more lenient than the current Criminal Reform Bill.

I don't know a thing about Fetterman, but what I'm curious is, why do you ppl continue to support reality show celebrities as politicians?

Retiried?

He is NOT retired and still practices medicine in NY and while there stays at his family home, prompting the idiot's carpetbagger comments.

Fetterman was mayor of a town smaller than ANY of our local high schools for 13 years. Over 300 black people moved out of town during his tenure from 2010 -2020, The town also lost a total of 800 people in that very short span.

Forum List

Back