When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution

I have access to the same information as everyone else on this site. The lies I heard were concerning the fact it was not a break in but rather a gay prostitute called to the Pelosi house or already at the Pelosi house. I already have debunked the story with a couple articles you can reference on this thread. If you were to Google the Paul Pelosi attack you can find many similar articles.
It has come out the attacker was in the country illegally. That adds to the irony that we was a strong follower of the Trump lies about the election and other issues.
This information is available to all. If you search you can find many sources. Based on the sources and the number of sources that agree, it is fairly easy to determine the truth. Too many ignore the truth because it does not fit their false narrative. Why did you have to ask me?

The MAGA herd has been gaslighted to avoid, doubt, and turn a willfully blind eye to all sources of information outside their alternate universe.

Kavanaugh was never assaulted by his crazed would be assassin.
The guy was armed and standing outside his home and admitted to wanting to kill Kavanaugh. But your excuse making is noted.

You did NOT complain about the hatred of someone showing up to kill a SC justice. So, shut the fuck up.

Wow. Look at you and fcneo using almost identical wording! If that doesn't prove you are all a bunch of parroting tards, nothing does.

So I will give you the identical response I gave him.

The assailant was not in his underwear. You've been hoaxed.

And if someone broke into your house at 2 am, what would you be wearing?

Do any of you tards have any cognitive skills whatsoever?

No thanks. You tards are posting enough bullshit for everyone.
Liar. You are a known liar and therefore, worth of being ignored.

Why don't you lazy minions do this research before you spread lies? It is really pathetic.

Um, you claimed they have video of the guy breaking the glass and recordings of their conversations.

Your link says the Piglosi family may be able to see police body cam footage and listen to the 911 call. Completely different things than your original claim, and your link doesn't actually have any video or recordings, just a claim by CNN.

Fail!

When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution or any other nefarious reasoning.
It was condemned by all. There are crazies on both sides.
Why do the MAGA's lie to make excuses for their crazies.
I will tell you why. All the Trump MAGA minions are crazy.

Was he found in his underwear? Did Kavanaugh describe his attacker as "a friend"?

There were two factors at play with the Pelosi attack.

First and foremost, the MAGA media and their fellow travelers had an urgent need to deflect from their culpability in the attack. Their whole schtick is to weaponize the weak-minded like DePape and the January 6 rioters. The best way to deflect from their part in all this is to go on the attack and make shit up to slander the victim.

Second, in the absence of information or facts, propagandists need to fill all that empty 24-hour "news" channel airtime with something. So they bloviate. They speculate. They manufacture bullshit by the truckload. Of course, they are careful to surround their lies with "maybes" and "could haves" and whatnot, but they know their intellectually challenged viewers will state their bullshit as fact.

And here we are.
MAGA media and their fellow travelers had an urgent need to deflect from their culpability in the attack.

Link to this lefty nutbag being connected to "MAGA" media, whateverthefuck that is? And how are they culpable for this nutbag and Drunk Pelosi fighting over a hammer in the middle of the night?:cuckoo:

There are no security personnel when Nancy is not home.

Any more stupid questions?
Yeah? They pull the cameras and alarms too? Have you thought about opening a Security Company catering to famous people? “When you’re away, so are we!”

Um, you claimed they have video of the guy breaking the glass and recordings of their conversations.

Your link says the Piglosi family may be able to see police body cam footage and listen to the 911 call. Completely different things than your original claim, and your link doesn't actually have any video or recordings, just a claim by CNN.

Fail!
There is video showing the guy breaking in. That has been stated.
There is audio of the conversation confirming Paul Pelosi's account of what Happened.
Police have verified per multiple sources.

You are a fricking idiot. Do you believe Osama Bin Laden is dead. Did you see video of the raid and the killing of Bin Laden, If not you cannot know it's true.
But then you believe a blog from some guy in a single wide in Kentucky.

There is video showing the guy breaking in. That has been stated.
There is audio of the conversation confirming Paul Pelosi's account of what Happened.
Police have verified per multiple sources.

You are a fricking idiot. Do you believe Osama Bin Laden is dead. Did you see video of the raid and the killing of Bin Laden, If not you cannot know it's true.
But then you believe a blog from some guy in a single wide in Kentucky.
Ooooooh……it has been stated, huh?:abgg2q.jpg:

Still no link.

Another fail.

Forum List

Back