When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution

Not at all. No one condemned the democrat who shot Steve Scalise either.
To the credit of no one, the Democrat operative/shooter lost his life that same day. Steve Scalise was near death when he arrived at the hospital, but with excellent doctors, he is alive and working for the American people today. It's not clear to me that the shooter was mentally ill, because he had a list of other Republican spokespersons he intended to murder. God bless the cop who took out a wannabe mass murderer.

Said like a true Trump trained monkey. Making excuses for one of the other crazy trained monkeys.
Why don't you disavow the guy. Why can't you say he did the crime thinking he was doing what Trump wanted but he is wrong. Trumpism does not support violence. The reason is you do support violence.
What a great American you are as shown by displaying the US flag upside down.
The truth is what we deserve. And it could be cut and dried and over quickly. Instead, we get long drawn-out partial pieces of information on an event that ends up being questionable. Just like the accident a few months before. This is the real Nancy who is transparent in name only.

When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution or any other nefarious reasoning.
It was condemned by all. There are crazies on both sides.
Why do the MAGA's lie to make excuses for their crazies.
I will tell you why. All the Trump MAGA minions are crazy.

Good grief you are a pathetic human being and piss-poor 'gas-lightet'.

Perhaps there was no talk of gay prostitution in the Kavanaugh case because the Democrats' incited political assassin was not found in Kavanaugh's bedroom at 2am without having any pants on....unlike the Paul Pelosi case.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

The truth is what we deserve. And it could be cut and dried and over quickly. Instead, we get long drawn-out partial pieces of information on an event that ends up being questionable. Just like the accident a few months before. This is the real Nancy who is transparent in name only.
Those investigating wanted to make sure the information they provided was correct. Once they had corroborated information they provided it. Unlike the lie about gay prostitution.
Why haven't you condemned the attack on Paul Pelosi?

It's not clear to me that the shooter was mentally ill, because he had a list of other Republican spokespersons he intended to murder.
He had a list of targets and you're "not clear" that he was mentally ill????
I guess he was just one of those sane mass shooters.

Good grief you are a pathetic human being and piss-poor 'gas-lightet'.

Perhaps there was no talk of gay prostitution in the Kavanaugh case because the Democrats' incited political assassin was not found in Kavanaugh's bedroom at 2am without having any pants on....unlike the Paul Pelosi case.

View attachment 720398
You continue to lie. They now have video of the guy breaking a window and the actual conversations. You perpetuate a lie after it has been proven false. You are sick.

The assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh had bi-partisan condemnation, as it should. It had the same motivation as the January 6th riot. Stop government process through violence.

Bi-partisan condemnation?

:auiqs.jpg:

I doubt seriously that Chuck Schumer, who personally threatened the USSC Justices and called for violence against them, had any heart-felt condemnation.

US AG Garland seemed to be giving would-be assassins as much room to attack as possible by refusing to enforce existing laws intended to keep the USSC Justices safe.

(Interesting how Farland and his FOJ were extremely lenient and protective of wiuld-be assassin violent libetals and is still protecting liberal domestic terrorist church attackets/bombers but going out of his way to target conservative pro-life activists who try to talk to or pray for women entering clinics to have abortions...)

And your 6J gaslighting failed miserably....attempting to claim the insane, pantsless, Progressive who 'broke into' the Pelosi's home at 2am shared the same motivation as those who protested on 6J sounds like something Biden would say ... right after claiming he 'got his start' at an historically blacks-only college.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Last edited:
Since we are making comparisons, a woman - not named Pelosi or Clinton or Newsome or Biden - was attacked by a lunatic while carrying her one year old baby who was punched in the face by a lunatic. California’s disposition of the case?

DROPPED due to lack of court space.

I guess the punching of the baby was just an attempt at a late-term abortion so it’s kewl?

The assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh had bi-partisan condemnation, as it should. It had the same motivation as the January 6th riot. Stop government process through violence.

Biden said nothing about it.

It was? I think you’re confusing condemned with lauded.

When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution or any other nefarious reasoning.

True.

Lying is what conservatives do, they don't know anything else.

Are you certain it wasn't some sort of gay thing going on between Paul Powell and the man with the hammer?

Yes

Was the assassin and Kavanaugh in a naked hammer fight at 2am?

There was no naked hammer fight. It was a bullshit rumor that Trumplings spread throughout the Internet.

LOL! Do you really think those cases are equivalent? Be honest.

Forum List

Back