When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution

Sadly for you, those idiotic questions were addressed in posts 52 and 54.

Sorry to make your ass hurt. answered the questions without any sources to prove his point. I am not impressed.
You answered the questions without sources to back up your statements.

That’s not going to cause my ass to hurt one bit.

In passing, I sleep in a pair of underpants with shorts overtop. I normally do not wear an undershirt In the summer (I live in Florida). That way if i wake up to odd noises I can just grab my snub nosed .38 revolver and its holster and slip both into my pants packet with my hand on the grip of the revolver. I don’t waste time putting my pants on.

If I run across some fool with a hammer threatening me I just pull my hand and the .38 out of my pocket.

If the noisemaker was a house member or visitor, I just go to the kitchen and get a drink of water and go back to bed. That way I don’t scare the crap out of anyone.

1667537055622.jpeg

When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution or any other nefarious reasoning.
It was condemned by all. There are crazies on both sides.
Why do the MAGA's lie to make excuses for their crazies.
I will tell you why. All the Trump MAGA minions are crazy.

That guy was fucking Mr. and Mrs. Pelosi in the Pelosi. Kavanaugh doesn't even look gay.

There is video showing the guy breaking in. That has been stated.
There is audio of the conversation confirming Paul Pelosi's account of what Happened.
Police have verified per multiple sources.

You are a fricking idiot. Do you believe Osama Bin Laden is dead. Did you see video of the raid and the killing of Bin Laden, If not you cannot know it's true.
But then you believe a blog from some guy in a single wide in Kentucky.
Videos today can be faked and often are.

When a liberal crazy attempted to attack justice Kavanaugh, there was no claim of gay prostitution or any other nefarious reasoning.
It was condemned by all. There are crazies on both sides.
Why do the MAGA's lie to make excuses for their crazies.
I will tell you why. All the Trump MAGA minions are crazy.

Well ya just never know about those Canadian illegal aliens. They're as likely to be a gay prostitute, than not. EH!

The guy was armed and standing outside his home and admitted to wanting to kill Kavanaugh. But your excuse making is noted.

You did NOT complain about the hatred of someone showing up to kill a SC justice. So, shut the fuck up.

HTF would you know? I glad he wasn't crazy enough to go though with his plan. Violence is the last resort of the incompetent. I never thought Kavanaugh was qualified because of his opinions, not decades old accusations stemming from his beer drinking days in High School.

He is still unqualified imo, as are all the judges confirmed under the new standard McConnell ushered in.
It has lessened the image of the courts. But like I said, violence is the last resort of the incompetent and should never be considered a political solution in American politics ever again.

Ok….in the same way Republicans inspired the attack on Gabby Giffords or Paul Pelosi, right?
No. Pelosi was attacked by an illegal who lived in a sanctuary city. The same city Nancy is from. Why were they both in their underwear?

No. Pelosi was attacked by an illegal who lived in a sanctuary city. The same city Nancy is from. Why were they both in their underwear?
Benedict Donald's message of violence has gone international now. Is he leading an international terrorist ring? I think a case might be made that he is, or at least wants too. People are starting to talk about it all over the place too. Benedict Donald, the Backstabber. If you're in his circle of friends of the moment, better watch yer back.

Benedict Donald's message of violence has gone international now. Is he leading an international terrorist ring? I think a case might be made that he is, or at least wants too. People are starting to talk about it all over the place too. Benedict Donald, the Backstabber. If you're in his circle of friends of the moment, better watch yer back.
Another one blaming Trump for all the world’s ills. Amazing. Dumb lib

Another one blaming Trump for all the world’s ills. Amazing. Dumb lib
You're the one who keeps pointing out that Benedict Donald inspires terrorist from across the globe now to come here illegally and attack the Democrats who the Neo-GOP have demonized.. But you can make pantie and hammer jokes if you want, that's par for that course, it fits.

You're the one who keeps pointing out that Benedict Donald inspires terrorist from across the globe now to come here illegally and attack the Democrats who the Neo-GOP have demonized.. But you can make pantie and hammer jokes if you want, that's par for that course, it fits.
trump mid terms 1.jpg

Forum List

Back