When a Man's Pregnant Wife Stopped 2 Armed Home Invaders with an Assault Rifle, Saving Family

Oh come on man... A scatter gun is called a scatter gun for a reason...
And I'm guessing since she hit her target she has had several hours with that AR.....
If all she had was a shotgun she would have used it and maybe she wouldn't have hit her husband but she may have...
She made the right choice and saved her husbands life...
End of story....
Never Wound What You Can Kill

It's not the end for the humanoid she let live. After doing a little time, that dindu will be back doin' his thang, thanks to the Feralphiles loony leniency.

I love these happy ending stories, and you only had to go back to November of 2019, to find it, then posted a link to 8 stories going back to 2013. OK. How many mass shootings and times when somebody's trusty AR had less successful or tragic outcomes?

Two scumbags break in with masks and pistols, demanding money, grab 11-year-old daughter. Start kicking father in head would surely have beaten him to death. AR-15 levels the playing field, because they are accurate and easy for a woman to handle. They don't have the kick of hunting rifles, and they hold more rounds. She comes out blasting, game over.

Sometimes there is no time to call the cops, and as Uvalde shows you can't count on them anyway. Democrats don't know what they are talking about "weapons of war" blah blah. These are self-defense weapons.

More examples: "8 Times Law-Abiding Citizens Saved Lives With an AR-15"

Why "a man's pregnant wife"? Why not just say "a pregnant woman"....what does the man have to do with saving the family?

I think it's great that your avatar is the flag of a country where being gay is illegal. It lets everyone know what a bigoted piece of shit you are.

1654640772725.png

You said that being gay in the Ukraine is illegal. You also intimated that he was gay. You then called them a bigot. I think the word you actually were looking for was hypocrite.

Here let me help you out with some definitions...............

bigot​

[ big-uht ]

noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

hypocrite​

[ hip-uh-krit ]

noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

If you are insinuating that the poster is gay, you should call them a hypocrite instead of a bigot.

Two scumbags break in with masks and pistols, demanding money, grab 11-year-old daughter. Start kicking father in head would surely have beaten him to death. AR-15 levels the playing field, because they are accurate and easy for a woman to handle. They don't have the kick of hunting rifles, and they hold more rounds. She comes out blasting, game over.

Sometimes there is no time to call the cops, and as Uvalde shows you can't count on them anyway. Democrats don't know what they are talking about "weapons of war" blah blah. These are self-defense weapons.

More examples: "8 Times Law-Abiding Citizens Saved Lives With an AR-15"

This isolated, anecdotal account in no manner ‘justifies’ owning an AR; it is in no manner a compelling ‘argument’ for possessing an AR – possessing an AR is a want, not a need.

And as already correctly noted, an AR 15 makes for a poor home defense weapon; handguns and shotguns are far superior.

This isolated, anecdotal account in no manner ‘justifies’ owning an AR; it is in no manner a compelling ‘argument’ for possessing an AR – possessing an AR is a want, not a need.

And as already correctly noted, an AR 15 makes for a poor home defense weapon; handguns and shotguns are far superior.
If there were two gunmen in your home and they had your spouse on his or her knees in front of them... a gun to his or her already beat up skull.... Knowing you have to shoot twice to hit them both would you grab the shotgun and blast two shots towards where your spouse was or a handgun with a kick that is hard to aim or would you grab the easy to shoot no kick AR 15?.... the rifle is not purely a want... evidence would be that it is the rifle the Ukrainian government handed to is civilian armed forces....

The only choice she made was to grab the nearest gun and fire it at the intruder. I'm guessing that the gun available was the AR15, which didn't make it much of a choice on her part. Like I said, if she had another gun available with no AR15 or quicker to reach, she more than likely would have used that (even if it was a shotgun or a pistol). And even if she had used a pistol, she probably would have hit her target (even though as you have already admitted, you can't hit squat at 20 ft. Good thing she was shooting and not you, otherwise her husband would have ended up in the hospital or worse).
I didn't say I couldn't hit a target with a 45... I said I missed sometimes... my training was heavy with rifles not so much with hand guns.... I carried an M-16 and a 45 cal on my hip... I never pulled out my 45 that I can remember....

The only choice she made was to grab the nearest gun and fire it at the intruder. I'm guessing that the gun available was the AR15, which didn't make it much of a choice on her part. Like I said, if she had another gun available with no AR15 or quicker to reach, she more than likely would have used that (even if it was a shotgun or a pistol). And even if she had used a pistol, she probably would have hit her target (even though as you have already admitted, you can't hit squat at 20 ft. Good thing she was shooting and not you, otherwise her husband would have ended up in the hospital or worse).
If there were two gunmen in your home and they had your spouse on his or her knees in front of them... a gun to his or her already beat up skull.... Knowing you have to shoot twice to hit them both would you grab the shotgun and blast two shots towards where your spouse was or a handgun with a kick that is hard to aim or would you grab the easy to shoot no kick AR 15?.... the rifle is not purely a want... evidence would be that it is the rifle the Ukrainian government handed out to their untrained civilian armed forces....

The AR-15 is the perfect home defense weapon... If it didn't look scary to libs we would have never heard of it....

She fired one shot and the intruders ran.

The same result would have been had with a shotgun or pistol

Do you ever get tired of being a professional liar? Just wondering. She aimed, hit her mark, and he was found dead in a ditch. The other ran. You know crap about weapons. It is actually pretty hard to hit what you are aiming at with a pistol, unless at very short range, or in the hands of an expert shooter. They jerk and bounce. In combat a pistol is what you use to get to a rifle.

Do you ever get tired of being a professional liar? Just wondering. She aimed, hit her mark, and he was found dead in a ditch. The other ran. You know crap about weapons. It is actually pretty hard to hit what you are aiming at with a pistol, unless at very short range, or in the hands of an expert shooter. They jerk and bounce. In combat a pistol is what you use to get to a rifle.
Eat shit. Call me a liar stooge and you jump the shark.

From what I have seen on this thread I know a shitload more about weapons than most of you tards.

And again...if hand guns are such shitty home defense weapons...why do so many people have them?

I love these happy ending stories, and you only had to go back to November of 2019, to find it, then posted a link to 8 stories going back to 2013. OK. How many mass shootings and times when somebody's trusty AR had less successful or tragic outcomes?

There are over 500,000 minimum number self defense incidents yearly.

Depends on what kind of shotgun you have for reloading. Pump action or double barrel, you still have the ability to fire another round before reloading (unless, of course, she used both barrels on the first shot). Pump action? Reloading is rather quick and easy. As far as a pistol? Most are semi automatic nowadays, and firing another round is as simple as pulling the trigger again.
Honestly I would prefer a shotgun ... IMO....much deadlier at close range. I have seen some pretty boss scatter guns.

Jo

If you have ever been close to a 12 ga going off you have to know that one fired in your direction from anything like close range will have at least two results.

You will shit your pants and you will run if you can

It's only as poor as my aim kid. Come get you some.

Forum List

Back