When America was American were the two parties enough?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
When we were like-minded, religious, ambitious, productive, law abiding, nationalistic, patriotic, respectful, accountable, normal, heterosexual...when we were only separated by little things...before multiculturalism, before weird was cool, before FEELZ owned people, when common sense was still common, before countries were developed within our country....did we need a third party? Weren't most of our desires fulfilled between the duopoly?

What I don’t understand is why blacks don’t start a party in urban areas.. if democrats claim they aren’t racist won’t they join ?

What I don’t understand is why blacks don’t start a party in urban areas.. if democrats claim they aren’t racist won’t they join ?

I'd like to hear from the fence-sitters on this one...those middle-men always crying out for a third party...I'm pretty sure they are the same folks perpetuating the compartmentalization of the citizenry...they love the 'differences', the multiculturalism, all the different needs and desires of the people.
Mac1958 Golfing Gator dblack gipper

I'd like to hear from the fence-sitters on this one...those middle-men always crying out for a third party...I'm pretty sure they are the same folks perpetuating the compartmentalization of the citizenry...they love the 'differences', the multiculturalism, all the different needs and desires of the people.
Mac1958 Golfing Gator dblack gipper
But they won’t because the money is only in the democrat money.. slave money

When we were like-minded, religious, ambitious, productive, law abiding, nationalistic, patriotic, respectful, accountable, normal, heterosexual...when we were only separated by little things...before multiculturalism, before weird was cool, before FEELZ owned people, when common sense was still common, before countries were developed within our country....did we need a third party? Weren't most of our desires fulfilled between the duopoly?

There was never a time that America was "like-minded, religious, ambitious, productive, law abiding, nationalistic, patriotic, respectful, accountable, normal, heterosexual", or any of the above!

There was quite a lot of times and still are that a lot of Americans are close-minded and simple-minded and oppressed non-religious and homosexual people.

Americans, mostly, still are ambitious, productive, law abiding, accountable & patriotic.

Americans have been nationalistic when nationalism is required, but historically Americans weren't a nationalistic people...we're individualistic.

And finally, there is no such thing as a 'normal' American. Americans espouse freedom and individuality - that defies they very notion of any 'normal'.

There was never a time that America was "like-minded, religious, ambitious, productive, law abiding, nationalistic, patriotic, respectful, accountable, normal, heterosexual", or any of the above!

Because you said so?
All sane folks know this nation has never been further apart on many fronts.

Because you said so?

Yes, many oppressed people are standing up for themselves.

When exactly was this, in your mind?

Because you said so?

Yes, many oppressed people are standing up for themselves.

Hold on..."oppressed people" are standing up for themselves so now we need a party willing to make "oppressed people" warm and fuzzy inside?
Isn't that what the Mexicratic Party is / does...they've all but stopped pushing REAL politics...they are all about personal FEELZ based policies...they love to compartmentalize and pander to all the factions of weirdos...that's their thing now days...they know they can't win on shit that actually matters as it relates to real governance....no?

Actually, I prefer political parties be outlawed altogether.

I agree.
Political parties have no legal basis, are always totally corrupt, and greatly harm the election process.
We would be much better off with an open primary where you rate all those running.
Then the one with the best score wins.
A run off would be rare, and only when very close.

When exactly was this, in your mind?

Pre 1980's...are you really confused?

Actually, I prefer political parties be outlawed altogether.

I agree.
Political parties have no legal basis, are always totally corrupt, and greatly harm the election process.
We would be much better off with an open primary where you rate all those running.
Then the one with the best score wins.
A run off would be rare, and only when very close.
It’s almost as if the oligarchy set up the two party system, just so they always win.

As much as the Trumpsters and the Regressive Lefties want to think it's all about skin color, it is not.

It's about too many people on both ends of the spectrum being conned into thinking they can "beat" the other tribe.

And like good and obedient sheep, they follow along, putting party over country, pulling us apart more by the day.

As much as the Trumpsters and the Regressive Lefties want to think it's all about skin color, it is not.

As much as the Fence-sitters want to sell people on the idea that it's NOT about skin color, religion, cultural differences, langauge and communication barriers...It sure the hell is.
Sane folks would never expect to raise a Gazelle with a Bengal Tiger and sustain a peaceful environment...shit is caving in on your multicultural utopia...you know it, but you refuse to acknowledge it....Wake up bud.

As much as the Fence-sitters want to sell people on the idea that it's NOT about skin color, religion, cultural differences, langauge and communication barriers...It sure the hell is.
Sane folks would never expect to raise a Gazelle with a Bengal Tiger and sustain a peaceful environment...shit is caving in on your multicultural utopia...you know it, but you refuse to acknowledge it....Wake up bud.
I just don't care about either your paranoia or your fantasies, sorry.

If you're happy, I think that's nice.

You're a smart guy Mac...don't lie to yourself bud...it's time to stop skipping through that field of daisies pretending shit isn't what it is...reality has hit....you know shit couldn't continue on the course it was on...Whitey was going to find his balls and pull his head from his ass at some point...he had to stop foreigners from stealing his nation sooner or later.

You're a smart guy Mac...don't lie to yourself bud...it's time to stop skipping through that field of daisies pretending shit isn't what it is...reality has hit....you know shit couldn't continue on the course it was on...Whitey was going to find his balls and pull his head from his ass at some point...he had to stop foreigners from stealing his nation sooner or later.
Okay, well, good luck with that.

No luck needed...its happening right before your eyes. You'll be forced to acknowledge it and stop playing pretend soon I'd bet.

No luck needed...its happening right before your eyes. You'll be forced to acknowledge it and stop playing pretend soon I'd bet.
Well, let me know. We'll see if Trumpism is a permanent thing, and what that will look like.

Either way, I'm not terribly worried.

Forum List

Back