When anti-vaxxers die of Covid

Mustang you people are making a mountain out of a molehill
most people don't get c19
of those, most don't die
of those that die, most are older/obese/etc
= big nothing burger
So, why the worry? Go get yerself a case of it and party...

The worst of this is the tremendous number of lies swirling around. So profound are the lies that it is almost impossible to discern enough truth on which to form an opinion. The CDC has been spiking the numbers all along. Just recently they were caught adding statistics for several days of deaths together and reporting them as one day. We already know masks don't work in any meaningful way. What's the point of continuing to push this nonsense?

Out of all the people who have died of covid, how many did? I personally know of a young man that overdosed, another that was killed in a car accident and a 90 year old woman on a ventilator with copd that somehow all got covid on their death certificates. If the experts would just tell the truth.
You personally know of? Names? Did you see the death certificates?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth
Stage 1: Shortly after testing positive for the virus, Valentine told his audience that, “I think I’m on the other side of it,” describing the symptoms such as coughing, congestion and fatigue that “hurts like crap.”

Stage 2: On July 11 he confirmed he had gotten sick. On July 22 his family revealed that he was “in very serious condition,” and a few days after that he had to be placed on a ventilator. In a statement released Thursday, relatives said Valentine is “in very serious condition” and is suffering from “Covid Pneumonia,” along with other side effects.

Stage 3: Tennessee radio host Phil Valentine who mocked coronavirus vaccines, dies after COVID battle
This is a textbook case of the blind leading the deaf and dumb. With any luck, Valentine's followers will have an epiphany that will not only lead them to get vaccinated, but will also prevent them from falling under the spell of other false prophets who have no qualms of leading them down the path to personal destruction just for a little self-aggrandizement.

Everyone who died from COVID19 was weak.
But when were they weak? Certainly right before death, they were weak and debilitated, not to mention tired and worn out from the strain of the disease and the labor of being on a ventilator or a respirator of some kind. Yeah, their strength was ebbing away until they had nothing left to give. But before contracting Covid, many people were vital and vibrant.

Last edited:
But when were they weak? Certainly right before death, they were weak and debilitated, not to mention tired and worn out from the strain of the disease and the labor of being on a ventilator or respirator of some kind. Yeah, their strength was ebbing away until they had nothing left to give. But before contracting Covid, many people were vital and vibrant.
Weak before getting it. I had it and early. I am Not Superman and I was fine as were my wife and kids. So are 99.2% of those who get it. Rest are weak.

tell that to the ~1200 dying every day.

vc9r95sv7jk71.png
The lethality remains the same. Not really seeing a point. Vaccinated and unvaccinated spread the virus, people with pre-existing conditions die from it. The vast majority of the population is being coerced to being big pharma's lab rats for no good reason than to assuage unfounded fears.

No, we aren't but it's a choice we made. We can also choose to do the hard thing and be better again. I believe the single greatest contributor to the vaccine and mask chaos is the fact that the source we always thought we could trust, outed itself while taking Trump down, at ANY COST. Most on the Left simply cannot or will not accept that the politicization of this virus was caused by the media-driven hate in the country today.

The constant refrain of Trump/Russia burned that house DOWN and there will be no rebuilding, at least in legacy media.

Right...., it's always someone else's fault but your own

LOL, what bullshit.

What you call bullshit, I call facts.

The lethality remains the same. Not really seeing a point. Vaccinated and unvaccinated spread the virus, people with pre-existing conditions die from it. The vast majority of the population is being coerced to being big pharma's lab rats for no good reason than to assuage unfounded fears.
lethality remains the same, ha

this is where darwin's law of natural selection culls the idiots from the population.

lethality remains the same, ha

this is where darwin's law of natural selection culls the idiots from the population.
27,000 people were tested, 3,300 tested positive, 200 died. What's the mortality rate? Go on brainiac show us what you got.

Forum List

Back