When anti-vaxxers die of Covid

Bootney Lee Farnsworth
Stage 1: Shortly after testing positive for the virus, Valentine told his audience that, “I think I’m on the other side of it,” describing the symptoms such as coughing, congestion and fatigue that “hurts like crap.”

Stage 2: On July 11 he confirmed he had gotten sick. On July 22 his family revealed that he was “in very serious condition,” and a few days after that he had to be placed on a ventilator. In a statement released Thursday, relatives said Valentine is “in very serious condition” and is suffering from “Covid Pneumonia,” along with other side effects.

Stage 3: Tennessee radio host Phil Valentine who mocked coronavirus vaccines, dies after COVID battle

The worst of this is the tremendous number of lies swirling around. So profound are the lies that it is almost impossible to discern enough truth on which to form an opinion. The CDC has been spiking the numbers all along. Just recently they were caught adding statistics for several days of deaths together and reporting them as one day. We already know masks don't work in any meaningful way. What's the point of continuing to push this nonsense?

Out of all the people who have died of covid, how many did? I personally know of a young man that overdosed, another that was killed in a car accident and a 90 year old woman on a ventilator with copd that somehow all got covid on their death certificates. If the experts would just tell the truth.

I don't cheer. I merely have no empathy for them or sympathy for their stupidity, especially since their large media megaphones almost certainly influenced others to make the same bad decision and die as a consequence, as well.
Yet here you are using their deaths to validate your mindset.

Add Marc Bernier, Phil Valentine, and Dick Farrel to the list.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' health and safety (as well as the safety of their community) their highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

What do you feel when vaxxed people die of Covid?

A far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far smaller number than the unvaccinated who are dying from COVID.

Dumbass.

Is that so? WuFlu numbers are inflated. The PCR tests are shit, even according to Fauci. They falsely identify positive results. The CDC doesn’t even require a positive test to identify WuFlu as a cause of death on a death certificate. So can we trust any government number? No.

Then they are ignoring people dying after getting vaccinated. Almost no autopsies are being done. It isn’t being tracked by our government because they have no interest in such data. Our government is more concerned with pushing an experimental vaccine than the health and safety of our citizens. They also care more about forcing these vaccinations so they can take away the rights of people that don’t surrender their bodies and lives to the government.

99+% survivability severely diminishes the effect of your hissy fit.
tell that to the ~1200 dying every day.

vc9r95sv7jk71.png

A Texas GOP leader railed against vaccines and masks. Then he died of covid.

A leader of the Texas Republican Party hopped on Facebook in May to post about a “mask burning” party 900 miles away in Cincinnati.

“I wished I lived in the area!” wrote H Scott Apley.

The month before, Apley had responded to what Baltimore’s former health commissioner was heralding as “great news” — clinical trials showed that the Pfizer vaccine was effective at fighting the coronavirus, including one of the recent variants, for at least six months.

“You are an absolute enemy of a free people,” Apley wrote in a Twitter reply.

apley.jpg
What do you notice about this gentleman? Anything in particular?

Forum List

Back