When anti-vaxxers die of Covid

Add Marc Bernier, Phil Valentine, and Dick Farrel to the list.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' health and safety (as well as the safety of their community) their highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

Do you have any remorse for over 7,000 people who have died from the vaccines?

Do you have any remorse for tens of thousands of people who have had severe reactions from the vaccines?

Hutch Starskey kids die every year: weapons/drownings/sickness/etc etc
..kids have been MURDERED for DECADES----and we never hear anything from you people
  • More children ages 1–4 die from drowning than any other cause of death except birth defects.
  • For children ages 1–14, drowning is the second leading cause of unintentional injury death after motor vehicle crashes.1

“In about three-quarter of all breakthrough cases, the patients reported having underlying conditions, the department said. The median age of those who died was 82.5 years.

The deaths represent a tiny fraction -- about 0.002% -- of all fully vaccinated individuals in the state, according to state health officials.”

The median Age was 82. That means 50% were older. The age group most at risk of serious complications and most likely to not have had a robust immune response to the vaccine. Hence the recommendation for a third dose.

Still thousands got sick and died from covid according to that. A very small percent, less than 1 percent. But it's still less than 1 percent of all people who get covid die. So get the vax and have less than 1% chance of dying or don't get the vax and have less than 1% chance of dying.

I can keep giving links over and over and over again to people still getting covid and still dying. The idea of the vaccine will solve everything is wrong, it already has variants and mutations and as those spring off more will spring off them and in a few years we will have dozens and dozens of variants that will continue to branch just like the flu does.

And despite what you said it still doesn't remove the fact full vaccinated people got it and died. You're whole idea of "yeah don't get the vaccine and die idiot durrrrr" is pointless and just designed to be a contrarian.

Hutch Starskey kids die every year: weapons/drownings/sickness/etc etc
..kids have been MURDERED for DECADES----and we never hear anything from you people
  • More children ages 1–4 die from drowning than any other cause of death except birth defects.
  • For children ages 1–14, drowning is the second leading cause of unintentional injury death after motor vehicle crashes.1
What is that supposed to prove, tard?
How does that address the fact that younger people are vulnerable to Delta?

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' health and safety (as well as the safety of their community) their highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

Nobody cares what you "feel" or "think". If I'm going to get it it will be soon. I just got back from California. Napa, Carmel , no masks, no compulsive hand washing and I spent it with two vaxxed folks. Let's see.

Still thousands got sick and died from covid according to that. A very small percent, less than 1 percent. But it's still less than 1 percent of all people who get covid die. So get the vax and have less than 1% chance of dying or don't get the vax and have less than 1% chance of dying.

I can keep giving links over and over and over again to people still getting covid and still dying. The idea of the vaccine will solve everything is wrong, it already has variants and mutations and as those spring off more will spring off them and in a few years we will have dozens and dozens of variants that will continue to branch just like the flu does.

And despite what you said it still doesn't remove the fact full vaccinated people got it and died. You're whole idea of "yeah don't get the vaccine and die idiot durrrrr" is pointless and just designed to be a contrarian.
Of course that is not true in any way. Vaccines have no doubt already saved millions worldwide. How can you possibly quantify how many did not become infected because of the vaccine?

Do you have any remorse for over 7,000 people who have died from the vaccines?

Do you have any remorse for tens of thousands of people who have had severe reactions from the vaccines?
7,000 people have died from the virus? Where did you hear that? Was it from some Infowars website post? mRNA vaccines have been in use for years. It's not a drug, and it's not the equivalent of chemotherapy that attacks cells. All it does is help a body build proteins that help create antibodies to fight the virus.

Nobody cares what you "feel" or "think". If I'm going to get it it will be soon. I just got back from California. Napa, Carmel , no masks, no compulsive hand washing and I spent it with two vaxxed folks. Let's see.
I have little doubt that many people don't care what I feel or think considering the fact that so many people are rejecting the advice of medical professionals and epidemiologists in favor of following the opinions and advice of radio personalities who have no medical training whatsoever.

I want to see their complete medical history and autopsy report or GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

If there is anything I can do to make sure YOU FUCKING DIE of COVID or anything else, I will do it, motherfucker.
You sound like a wackadoodle and a person who will some day fire into a crowd of innocent people with an AR-15. I certainly hope I'm wrong.

7,000 people have died from the virus? Where did you hear that? Was it from some Infowars website post? mRNA vaccines have been in use for years. It's not a drug, and it's not the equivalent of chemotherapy that attacks cells. All it does is help a body build proteins that help create antibodies to fight the virus.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, how about from the CDC?

More than 363 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 23, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,968 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

The left and the mainstream media sweep this fact under the rug, merely stating that "It's a very small number, (0.0019%)". Why don't they plaster it all over the news at 7,000 deaths and let the American public decide if it is a "very small number"? Answer: They want to misinform the public into getting the vaccine and bad news won't help the public get vaccinated so it is only reported as a "very small number". Why don't they report what the number actually is? And this doesn't even account for the tens of thousands of people who have suffered severe reactions to the vaccines, also a "very small number". Why won't they tell us those numbers either? Better to misinform the public and just say it is a very small number and attack the unvaccinated for what they feel are unjustified reasons for not wanting to get the vaccines. Tens of thousands of severe adverse reactions and 7,000 deaths seem like enough to me for the unvaccinated to have a justified fear of the vaccines.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, how about from the CDC?

More than 363 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 23, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,968 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

The left and the mainstream media sweep this fact under the rug, merely stating that "It's a very small number, (0.0019%)". Why don't they plaster it all over the news at 7,000 deaths and let the American public decide if it is a "very small number"? Answer: They want to misinform the public into getting the vaccine and bad news won't help the public get vaccinated so it is only reported as a "very small number". Why don't they report what the number actually is? And this doesn't even account for the tens of thousands of people who have suffered severe reactions to the vaccines, also a "very small number". Why won't they tell us those numbers either? Better to misinform the public and just say it is a very small number and attack the unvaccinated for what they feel are unjustified reasons for not wanting to get the vaccines. Tens of thousands of severe adverse reactions and 7,000 deaths seem like enough to me for the unvaccinated to have a justified fear of the vaccines.
People die all the time. Just because someone has a heart attack the day after getting a vaccination doesn't mean that the vaccination was the cause of the heart attack.

I honestly hope you DIE from it, or survive with scarred lungs and 24/7 oxygen

How's that. You just said the same thing you creep

Mustang and if they do, it's mostly nothing
The thing is no one knows if they get it if it will be nothing or if it will be deadly.

Do you want to be the one who maybe was lucky and then give it to your kid or your grandmother or someone else's grandmother and one of them dies from it?

The vaccine doesn't have any serious side effects it's free and it might just stop you or someone else from getting seriously ill.

People die all the time. Just because someone has a heart attack the day after getting a vaccination doesn't mean that the vaccination was the cause of the heart attack.
LOL. Just as I figured. You want to ignore the science that doesn't fit your agenda. You won't even listen to the science and the facts from the CDC? Are 7,000 people no big deal to you? After all, it's such a small number. And that is only deaths in the US. It doesn't even count the number of deaths from vaccines around the entire world. And that doesn't even count the tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of severe adverse reactions from the vaccines around the world. Are those numbers too small for you too?

Blues Man
1. I don't hang around my grandmothers--they are dead
a. --the grandmothers should get the vaccine, if they want
b. they are old and will eventually die soon
2. kids usually don't die from it--I've posted the stats on this before
..if YOU are worried, get it and have your kids and grandma get it--it would NOT be MY fault if they get it from me and die
etc etc

Mustang
most people don't get it
of those, most people don't die
of those, it's mostly lazy obese fatties and/or the elderly

Forum List

Back