When Beauty Queens Claim Trump Walked In On Them Naked, Ex-Miss CA Says They've Got It All Wrong

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
CtyDW91VUAAr4V0.jpg:large

It seems that, depending upon which one you talk to, there's a different story. Does anyone think there might be a political agenda to all this?

More to include videos @ When Beauty Queens Claim Trump Walked In On Them Naked, Ex-Miss CA Says They've Got It All Wrong

I think it's great that donald took all of her phone calls and stood up for her, I'm certain his support meant a lot to her...

HOWEVER, donald TOLD Howard Stern that he walked in to the dressing rooms at Beauty pageants....and he could do this, because he owned it, or something of the sort...

search for it on Youtube, it's easy to find.... ''Howard Stern Trump Beauty Pageants'' should get you to it...

It seems that, depending upon which one you talk to, there's a different story. Does anyone think there might be a political agenda to all this?

More to include videos @ When Beauty Queens Claim Trump Walked In On Them Naked, Ex-Miss CA Says They've Got It All Wrong

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in a 2005 recording released by CNN.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

I think it's great that donald took all of her phone calls and stood up for her, I'm certain his support meant a lot to her...

HOWEVER, donald TOLD Howard Stern that he walked in to the dressing rooms at Beauty pageants....and he could do this, because he owned it, or something of the sort...

search for it on Youtube, it's easy to find.... ''Howard Stern Trump Beauty Pageants'' should get you to it...
Or you could back it up. That's typically how it works. I don't let libs run me into the ground.

Sorry, but female reporters walk in on teams while they're naked after games. They sued for the right to do this. Not to mention that in show business, the dressing room is a free for all zone where modesty is pretty much an after thought. Las Vegas is the same. If you are afraid of somebody seeing your tits you might want to try a different profession.

My wife used to make costumes for dancers and often the girls would talk to us with only a G-String on.

Last edited:

Trump doing right by Carrie Prejean Boller does not negate the possibility that he walked in on contestants who were naked or "half naked" in their dressing rooms. People do things good and bad.

Trump doing right by Carrie Prejean Boller does not negate the possibility that he walked in on contestants who were naked or "half naked" in their dressing rooms. People do things good and bad.
Like I said, models, dancers, and beauty contestants sometimes have to change clothes around designers and makeup artists.....and modesty is impractical because many are men.

Oh, and often a problem arrises that Trump had to directly address, so girls jumping into bathroom stalls would be silly if not disruptive.

Last edited:

Like I said, models, dancers, and beauty contestants sometimes have to change clothes around designers and makeup artists.....and modesty is impractical because many are men.
Too bad that Trump bragged about it to Howard Stern.

Hey, I would love to see Trump beat Hillary, but he has become his own worst enemy.

Marge Schott used to walk in the locker room all the time... When you are in charge you do what you want...

You are really trying to save the pervert. He admitted in a Howard Stern interview that he walked in while the girls were naked:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/12/former-miss-arizona-trump-just-came-strolling-right-in-on-naked-contestants/

“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it.”

Stern replied, “You’re like a doctor.”

Trump responded: “Is everyone okay? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

THE PERVERT!

He is an unregistered sex offender.

Or you could back it up. That's typically how it works. I don't let libs run me into the ground.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in a 2005 recording released by CNN.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Hey, I would love to see Trump beat Hillary, but he has become his own worst enemy.
Bragged, or was he just answering the motherfucking question?

Howard Stern was able to talk Megyn Kelly into "Bragging" about her boobs!!!!

Oh, what a rotten person she is for doing that, I'm tellin yah!!!

Last edited:

Oh, and often a problem arrises that Trump had to directly address, so girls jumping into bathroom stalls would be silly if not disruptive.

Hmmm what problem was Trump addressing here?

Bragged, or was he just answering the motherfucking question?

What question was he answering?

I presume none of the Hillary supporters here watch the Annual Victoria Secrets Fashion Show.

Thanks. Men are everywhere. No big deal like with any other female show. If a woman is prudish she chooses another line of work.

My mother was a Ziegfeld girl in the 20s and 30s and then a dancer in Hollywood. I often heard she and her friends talking about those days and there was no so-called modesty about men and women being in the same dressing areas where either or both wore little or nothing. I also heard stories about major producers and directors walking into female dressing areas at will.

NOBODY THOUGHT ANYTHING ABOUT IT! It was show biz and I'm sure the same thing routinely happens today.

This is all just another bullpoop attack on Trump to divert from the corruption and vileness of the Clintons.

Forum List

Back