🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Bush was President from 2000 to 2008 I was always employed, when Obama took over........

I agree that he has the keys to the car and so we should let him drive it and hope it comes back without damage. Perhaps even with a full tank of gas and a detail job!
I love how you put this! :) :) :)

Is laid off the same as getting fired?
They are different. Being laid off means that coming back later at some point can still happened. Being fired means that you are no longer able to work where ever it is that you have been fired from.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
I know people that have been fired and rehired by the same company...

Must have been a minimum wage job
If min. wage starts at ten an hour. How much is min. wage now?

It don't start there in PA

I agree that he has the keys to the car and so we should let him drive it and hope it comes back without damage. Perhaps even with a full tank of gas and a detail job!

They are different. Being laid off means that coming back later at some point can still happened. Being fired means that you are no longer able to work where ever it is that you have been fired from.

Holly

What does it start in PA?

Holly

$7.25

$7.25
They start at ten around here cause help is hard to find due to the increase in work and a shortage of workers..

Holly
I am guessing that the company(s) were desperate for the help and getting someone with experience can be a plus because then you don't have to worry about training a brand new person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer can be a good thing too.

Holly
I am guessing that the company(s) were desperate for the help and getting someone with experience can be a plus because then you don't have to worry about training a brand new person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer can be a good thing too.
It's hard to find people willing to work in agribusiness..

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I;m guessing Mcdonald's

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I;m guessing Mcdonald's
The nearest McDonald's around here is 21 miles away..And they are having to start people at 8 and hour due to a lack of workers...

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I;m guessing Mcdonald's
The nearest McDonald's around here is 21 miles away..And they are having to start people at 8 and hour due to a lack of workers...

I would rather be homeless than work at Mcdonald's

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I;m guessing Mcdonald's

It is your choice..

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I;m guessing Mcdonald's

It is your choice..

Pointless shitty job.

1. pay is too low for my bills and rent
2. would have to get two more jobs to make ends meet
3. Can't put it on my resume
4.Any job in there is awful...cashier, fry cook, sweeper

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I;m guessing Mcdonald's

It is your choice..

Pointless shitty job.

I was the night auditor and manager in the mid 1980's..I was 25 then..

I;m guessing Mcdonald's

It is your choice..

Pointless shitty job.

That job only makes sense if you are in highschool.

It is your choice..

Pointless shitty job.

They don't allow kids to work till 4 am doing accounting...

It is your choice..

Pointless shitty job.

They don't allow kids to work till 4 am doing accounting...

Not that type of work, the cashier

I was laid off in 2009 twice
I was laid off in 2011 twice

So I was laid off 4 times when Obama was president but he is supposed to be so fucking great? And futhermore what the fuck has he down for the Inner city?? I know, Nothing

So I say all this to say, let's give Trump a chance and see what happens

No Assface. Laid off is when you are eligible for unemployment
You should be able to quit and receive compensation for being unemployed. Why settle for less, under our, equitable form of Capitalism.

When you quit or get fired there is no unemployment
no equal protection of the law for the poor; i got it.

I was laid off in 2009 twice
I was laid off in 2011 twice

So I was laid off 4 times when Obama was president but he is supposed to be so fucking great? And futhermore what the fuck has he down for the Inner city?? I know, Nothing

So I say all this to say, let's give Trump a chance and see what happens

You should be able to quit and receive compensation for being unemployed. Why settle for less, under our, equitable form of Capitalism.

Are you retarded?

Are you retarded?
i am not the one who has, nothing, but fallacy.

Are you retarded?

Only poor people get laid off?

Are you retarded?

Only poor people get laid off?
were you projecting, earlier?

Forum List

Back