🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Bush was President from 2000 to 2008 I was always employed, when Obama took over........

I agree that he has the keys to the car and so we should let him drive it and hope it comes back without damage. Perhaps even with a full tank of gas and a detail job!
I love how you put this! :) :) :)

Is laid off the same as getting fired?
They are different. Being laid off means that coming back later at some point can still happened. Being fired means that you are no longer able to work where ever it is that you have been fired from.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
I know people that have been fired and rehired by the same company...
I am guessing that the company(s) were desperate for the help and getting someone with experience can be a plus because then you don't have to worry about training a brand new person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer can be a good thing too.
It's hard to find people willing to work in agribusiness..

There are shortages of illegal workers. Even Trump is hiring 6 foreigners for his vineyard in Virginia.
So if he deport 11 to 18 millions of illegals........... goodbye economic recovery.

I agree that he has the keys to the car and so we should let him drive it and hope it comes back without damage. Perhaps even with a full tank of gas and a detail job!
I love how you put this! :) :) :)

Is laid off the same as getting fired?
They are different. Being laid off means that coming back later at some point can still happened. Being fired means that you are no longer able to work where ever it is that you have been fired from.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
I know people that have been fired and rehired by the same company...
I am guessing that the company(s) were desperate for the help and getting someone with experience can be a plus because then you don't have to worry about training a brand new person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer can be a good thing too.
It's hard to find people willing to work in agribusiness..

There are shortages of illegal workers. Even Trump is hiring 6 foreigners for his vineyard in Virginia.
So if he deport 11 to 18 millions of illegals........... goodbye economic recovery.
Who will build the Trump empire without his illegals?
The only reason illegals make a living is because those with the ability to fund the projects hire them....and then wave their American flags..

It's because when Obama took office there was a market crash and we hit a near depression. Bush was in wars and war is money and jobs.

I was laid off in 2009 twice
I was laid off in 2011 twice

So I was laid off 4 times when Obama was president but he is supposed to be so fucking great? And futhermore what the fuck has he down for the Inner city?? I know, Nothing

So I say all this to say, let's give Trump a chance and see what happens
At the end of 2008, a quarter of the company I worked at was laid off and my 401 dropped by almost 30% in value.

I was laid off in 2009 twice
I was laid off in 2011 twice

So I was laid off 4 times when Obama was president but he is supposed to be so fucking great? And futhermore what the fuck has he down for the Inner city?? I know, Nothing

So I say all this to say, let's give Trump a chance and see what happens
At the end of 2008, a quarter of the company I worked at was laid off and my 401 dropped by almost 30% in value.

So glad that Jackass is out of office

Forum List

Back