When Democrats Planned an Electoral College Coup in 2016

yes yes. Demonrats are petrified of Trump. Rigged and stole the last election as well. Not this time chumps :).
Trump 2024.

no-nooo.gif

Oh yes, they did.

And proof is available. Will any be charged with conspiring to defraud the United States? Charged with fraud?

It went to court, and failed.

The End.

It followed the legal attempt to change it, the courts rejected it.

The court decision is final. The States followed the court.

That is how Trump should have handled his situation.

It went to court, and failed.

The End.

It followed the legal attempt to change it, the courts rejected it.

The court decision is final. The States followed the court.

That is how Trump should have handled his situation.
And even when President Trump won the 2016 election the Marxist/Demofascists lied about Russian Collusion thus trying to cause an insurrection against the government. Arrest any Democrat and their voters who condoned the Russian Collusion hoax as it was nothing but lies to overthrow the legitimate government.

That is why your Marxists elites are in a panic, because they know that with the precedence set that a president of the US can be charged with bullshit crimes, anyone of them can now go to jail for life. You also you stupid fuck.

And even when President Trump won the 2016 election the Marxist/Demofascists lied about Russian Collusion thus trying to cause an insurrection against the government. Arrest any Democrat and their voters who condoned the Russian Collusion hoax as it was nothing but lies to overthrow the legitimate government.
BS.

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between ...​

1691402864575.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Jan 26, 2019 — Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ..

WHY would ANY presidential campaign contact a foriegn government, 140 times?
Let alone Russia.
That is why your Marxists elites are in a panic, because they know that with the precedence set that a president of the US can be charged with bullshit crimes, anyone of them can now go to jail for life.
Pretty simple.
If you can't do the time.
Then don't do the crime.
You also you stupid fuck.

That is why your Marxists elites are in a panic, because they know that with the precedence set that a president of the US can be charged with bullshit crimes, anyone of them can now go to jail for life. You also you stupid fuck.
There was no lie about Russian Interference in 2016, and it was proven Trump's campaign manager forwarded Trump campaign internal polling on the swing states weekly to a Russian operative that Manafort owed lots of money to, who in turn passed the Trump campaign internal polling to the GRU and Russian troll factory on a regular basis.

And mysteriously those 3 swing states, traditionally a democratic lock hold, went to Trump, and because of them, Trump won the electoral college in 2016.

Without this Russian help in 2020, (Manafort was in jail) and no Stolen Hillary emails to use, Trump lost those states and they went back to normal, democrats winning them again. Wonder why?

See, I just expressed an opinion, on what I think about the fishy election with Russian interference in 2016.

But I've not taken any illegal measures to fraudulently change the official electoral count from we the people's vote, or state certified, results....nor have I taken steps to illegally install myself as President....

I've only voiced my opinion.... :rolleyes:

Total BULLSHIT.
People can protest an election all they want.
Acting on the protest, is where the law was broken.
Democracy controlled by totalitarians is not freedom. You can call it Democracy all you want. It's just a word. To achieve what you say you do, you must end true Christianity. That means people who believe in it will be denied and be ostracized. I type this because the party you represent says this.

The difference between 2016 and 2020 is that Clinton got the most votes and in 2020 Trump got 7 million fewer votes than Biden. He contested this in over 60 courts and lost.

Democracy controlled by totalitarians is not freedom. You can call it Democracy all you want. It's just a word.
To teabaggers, it is.

www.vox.com › 2021/1/6 › 22218058147 Republican lawmakers still objected to the election ... - Vox

Jan 6, 2021 · 147 Republican lawmakers still objected to the election results after the Capitol attack Congress has certified President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the election — but some...
To achieve what you say you do, you must end true Christianity.
It is easier to fool people, than convince them...........they've been fooled.
Today's "Christians" are right up there with the Trump cult...........THE most gullible and hypocritical people on earth.
That means people who believe in it will be denied and be ostracized. I type this because the party you represent says this.
Denied?
There are a couple of people that should have been denied $$$, but the gullible will provide.

nypost.com › 2023/07/31 › former-us-president-trumpFormer US President Trump has spent $40 million on legal fees ...

Jul 31, 2023 · Former President Donald Trump’s political action committee has reportedly spent more than $40 million on legal bills since the start of the year – and has sought the return of $60

www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-44305873US preacher asks followers to help buy fourth private jet - BBC

May 30, 2018 · A US televangelist has asked his followers to help fund his fourth private jet - because Jesus "wouldn't be riding a donkey". Jesse Duplantis said God had told him to buy a

www.washingtonpost.com › religion › 2019/06/04Televangelist Kenneth Coleman confronted about private jets ...

Jun 4, 2019 · In the waning days of 2015, renowned televangelist Kenneth Copeland laid out exactly why he needs a luxury private jet to do his job: You can’t “talk to God” while flying commercial.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
There was no lie about Russian Interference in 2016, and it was proven Trump's campaign manager forwarded Trump campaign internal polling on the swing states weekly to a Russian operative that Manafort owed lots of money to, who in turn passed the Trump campaign internal polling to the GRU and Russian troll factory on a regular basis.

And mysteriously those 3 swing states, traditionally a democratic lock hold, went to Trump, and because of them, Trump won the electoral college in 2016.

Without this Russian help in 2020, (Manafort was in jail) and no Stolen Hillary emails to use, Trump lost those states and they went back to normal, democrats winning them again. Wonder why?

See, I just expressed an opinion, on what I think about the fishy election with Russian interference in 2016.

But I've not taken any illegal measures to fraudulently change the official electoral count from we the people's vote, or state certified, results....nor have I taken steps to illegally install myself as President....

I've only voiced my opinion.... :rolleyes:
Oh shut the fuck up you dickwad. Of course Hitlery and her FAKE RUSSIAN DOSSIER, was at the root cause of the bullshit that Comey presented falsely to the FISA courts in the attempt to overthrow the 2016 election. Dumbasses like you believed that shit, making you a stupid son of a bitch.

The difference between 2016 and 2020 is that Clinton got the most votes and in 2020 Trump got 7 million fewer votes than Biden. He contested this in over 60 courts and lost.
Yeah, the most votes, because the dead, pets and illegals were voting in Californication. Once they figured out which states need the big steal, then they couldnt give a shit about that Fruit, Flakes, and Nuts state.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

He contested very few. Others contested most.

No court ruled on any merits because no court allowed discovery. One time it came close was in PA when a judge ordered some ballots not be counted.

The Democrat controlled PA Supreme Court deliberately overruled the decision in a manner not used in court cases, that is, intervening while a case is still in a trial stage. They had no valid reason to do so.

Virtually all the other cases were dismissed for lack of standing (see first sentence – proving Trump and his campaign were not involved in the vast bulk of actions).

And PA is still fighting to cover up 2020.

He contested very few. Others contested most.

No court ruled on any merits because no court allowed discovery. One time it came close was in PA when a judge ordered some ballots not be counted.

The Democrat controlled PA Supreme Court deliberately overruled the decision in a manner not used in court cases, that is, intervening while a case is still in a trial stage. They had no valid reason to do so.

Virtually all the other cases were dismissed for lack of standing (see first sentence – proving Trump and his campaign were not involved in the vast bulk of actions).

And PA is still fighting to cover up 2020.

And when President Trump goes to court, he can then have "Discovery" of all documents from the 2020 election. The dumbfuck Merrick Garland is trying to shut that down with a gag order, but then that does go against the 1st amendment, and the left doesnt want that to go away, right?

BS.

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between ...

View attachment 812281
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jan 26, 2019 — Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ..

WHY would ANY presidential campaign contact a foriegn government, 140 times?
Let alone Russia.

Pretty simple.
If you can't do the time.
Then don't do the crime.
And still nothing.

Yeah, the most votes, because the dead, pets and illegals were voting in Californication. Once they figured out which states need the big steal, then they couldnt give a shit about that Fruit, Flakes, and Nuts state.

View attachment 812323
There was no steal. Only idiots continue believing that a man whose incompetance and inaction caused 500,000 deathhs and 22 million infected people some who died later, actually was voted into a second term as president.

And when President Trump goes to court, he can then have "Discovery" of all documents from the 2020 election. The dumbfuck Merrick Garland is trying to shut that down with a gag order, but then that does go against the 1st amendment, and the left doesnt want that to go away, right?
And the we all will DISCOVER what the 60 courts told trump when they said GTFOOH.

Forum List

Back