When Democrats Planned an Electoral College Coup in 2016

You're easily triggered aren't you? Well done Mac1958
So Botox shows his ugly face again.

The reason why there was a protest at the capitol was exactly because of the riots the Marxists did on the run up to the 2020 election. Nancy Piglosi knew some bad shit was going to happen, with the FIB plants and all, but when she denied the National Guard to help support the police, i knew right then, it was all a set up. And dumb fucks like you just took it hook line and stinker.

It's funny, how the Trump cult losers think that if they just pout and scream enough, DearLeader won't be convicted.

We understand why they think that way. It's how they were raised. If they wanted something, the threw a tantrum, and they got it. If they want something now, they throw a tantrum, and expect to get it. (Sadly, the MSM almost always caves to their tantrums.)

Sadly for them, that's not how the legal system works.

So Botox shows his ugly face again.

The reason why there was a protest at the capitol was exactly because of the riots the Marxists did on the run up to the 2020 election. Nancy Piglosi knew some bad shit was going to happen, with the FIB plants and all, but when she denied the National Guard to help support the police, i knew right then, it was all a set up. And dumb fucks like you just took it hook line and stinker.
Correct

en·trap·ment
noun
the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.

It's funny, how the Trump cult losers think that if they just pout and scream enough, DearLeader won't be convicted.

We understand why they think that way. It's how they were raised. If they wanted something, the threw a tantrum, and they got it. If they want something now, they throw a tantrum, and expect to get it. (Sadly, the MSM almost always caves to their tantrums.)

Sadly for them, that's not how the legal system works.
Demonrats stamped and pouted the day Trump won the election and continued to stamp and put all through his GLORIOUS Presidency. You all are bunch of miserable fucks.

And when President Trump goes to court, he can then have "Discovery" of all documents from the 2020 election.
I could claim that Aliens murdered the guy I'm accused of murdering, and thus demand discovery of all government files on UFOs, but the judge will just laugh.

You can ask for discovery, but you don't get it if it's not relevant. It's not relevant here. There was no fraud, as documented over and over by previous cases.

Demonrats stamped and pouted the day Trump won the election and continued to stamp and put all through his GLORIOUS Presidency. You all are bunch of miserable fucks.
Awwww. Someone needs his binkie.

The law was broken with Entrapment. 88% of all surveyed agree. 😠
Way too funny.
A survey should override any law?
Precedence in law, as in cases that have been settled and recorded in books, shouldn't be considered?

Correct

en·trap·ment
noun
the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.
No one had to "Trick" the Trump cult.
Well Trump did, but that didn't take much.

Precedence in law, as in cases that have been settled and recorded in books, shouldn't be considered
Guess we should go back to slavery and take the vote away from women then?

Or did you mean only cases you agreed with?

Its Like shooting ducks in a barrel with you

I remember that MASH actor who played "B.J." and some other has-beens trying to convince the electors chosen by the voters to vote against Trump, having been chosen by the voters to vote for him.
Which isn't illegal. Electors are free to change their votes. It never happens, but they could.
I can't remember what all Mike Farrell and the others were charged with after Trump took office. Dems?
Well, because saying, "Some one ought to" isn't a crime. Organizing an angry mob, riling them up, and unleashing them on the Capitol is, if you were conspiring with Mike Pence to use that as a pretext to disrupt the certification. .

I hope you remember that when precedence is what leads to Jack Smith's bogus charges against Trump

being dismissed with prejudice.
Consulting your Trump U. "law" books again?
Charges against Trump were reviewed by a jury and a judge.

Guess we should go back to slavery and take the vote away from women then?

Or did you mean only cases you agreed with?

Its Like shooting ducks in a barrel with you
I see what you did there, you took off my question mark, on post 69.
"Precedence in law, as in cases that have been settled and recorded in books, shouldn't be considered"?
Teabaggers, like their dear leader, THINK they're slick.

Forum List

Back