When Democrats Planned an Electoral College Coup in 2016

Not me, I'm not the one in prison.

Trump and his cult are the ones shitting their pants.

Jan. 6 sentences are piling up. Here's a look at some of the ...

View attachment 812658
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2023/05/30 › janua...
May 30, 2023 — Stewart Rhodes, the leader of the far-right Oath Keepers, last week was sentenced to 18 years in prison for seditious conspiracy — the longest ...
That was a few drops in a big bucket. You leftist shit tards are not going to win this.

I think you're done already.

Really?

Over 1000 people now face charges in connection to Jan. ...

View attachment 812659
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
May 19, 2023 — The federal investigation has led to a slew of high-profile arrests and convictions.

Sounds like the done ones, are in prison.
More to come.

Try it again.
Millions are not and they have guns and know how to shoot. Better than any Army, or LEO, or any motherfuckers.

Apparently you don't know who Americans are.

You try it again.

Army training works, but years of making bullets go where you want them to does too.

Most gun enthusiats shoot better than most LEOs.

Sgt. York could shoot before he joined the Army.

And who you're up against is the Sergeant York Americans.

There was no steal. Only idiots continue believing that a man whose incompetance and inaction caused 500,000 deathhs and 22 million infected people some who died later, actually was voted into a second term as president.
Only idiots who voted for Old White Guy rapist Joe Biden, wouldnt know that the big steal of 2020 was because of Joe Biden working with China to release upon the US the Kung Flu that allowed the Marxists to shut down normal voting so they could harvest from the dead, pets and illegals, ballots that were ran through well past 2am when all the Republican Poll Watchers were forced to go home.

Blame Tony Fauxci for the deaths of those millions, not President Trump, you fucking moron.

Ignorance is Bliss, eh?

Page no longer worked for the Trump campaign when he was surveilled. Page also had never met Trump, and had never even had a phone call with Trump, ever! He had never spoken to him. Claims Page was under the Fisa surveillance to spy on Trump is ridiculous. The FISA warrant was approved just a couple of weeks before the election, no spying on campaign took place nor was their time to take place, and if the FBI goal was to spy on Trump and campaign, they picked the wrong person, with Carter Page....

Comey single handed, gave the election to Trump, by his announcement of reopening the Hillary investigation.

NO ONE IN THE PUBLIC, NO VOTER was ever made aware by the FBI that the Trump campaign was being investigated for their connection to the Russians who stole the Clinton emails BEFORE THE ELECTION....

So that bull crap claim of yours is just that, bull crap.
You guys are the masters of Ignorance, you stupid fucks.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Millions are not and they have guns and know how to shoot. Better than any Army, or LEO, or any motherfuckers.
Know how to shoot?
Evidently they don't, they need an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine to hit a barn door.
Don't worry, they have 2000 rounds of ammo, they will hit it by the 3rd exchange of magazines.
NOT teabaggers, they love and support criminals..........since Nixon.
You try it again.
Awww...........didn't learn the first time?
Typical of Trump's cult.
Army training works, but years of making bullets go where you want them to does too.
Yeah, so does 2000 rounds trying to wound a turtle.
That's because most gun enthusiasts, have a normal gun collection, and don't need 6000 rounds to hit anything.

More like a bunch of Barney Fifes..

gettyimages-119452789-2000-e023c7cacad04d928cafc6c4fe6bd694.jpg

Trying to be Rambo's.

3e98df4c-d007-43e0-963c-90f99fd2813d.b6dd6a9c20bf62cc62eb858efd5ec6b4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
Only idiots who voted for Old White Guy rapist Joe Biden, wouldnt know that the big steal of 2020 was because of Joe Biden working with China to release upon the US the Kung Flu that allowed the Marxists to shut down normal voting so they could harvest from the dead, pets and illegals, ballots that were ran through well past 2am when all the Republican Poll Watchers were forced to go home.

Blame Tony Fauxci for the deaths of those millions, not President Trump, you fucking moron.

No, the blame goes to the man who wouldn't listen. Trump. Trump is the old white guy rapist. He raped E. Jean Carroll. Your post is pure idiocy. There was no steal. Trump lost because he stunk as president.

You try it again.

Americans are not people who worship one man like he's god and then try staging a coup over an imaginary stolen election.

yes yes. Demonrats are petrified of Trump. Rigged and stole the last election as well. Not this time chumps :).
Trump 2024.

no-nooo.gif
We have biden as president so I don't think most of America and sheep draws a line anywhere.

No, the blame goes to the man who wouldn't listen. Trump. Trump is the old white guy rapist. He raped E. Jean Carroll. Your post is pure idiocy. There was no steal. Trump lost because he stunk as president.
Put up or shut up and explain why Trump stunk as president and for exter points tell what in the name of Hell Joe ever did for America.

Oh yes, they did.

And proof is available. Will any be charged with conspiring to defraud the United States? Charged with fraud?

You mean after someone who was manifestly unqualified won, people discussed what our options were?

What they didn't do was organize an angry mob to stop it from happening like Trump did.

Put up or shut up and explain why Trump stunk as president and for exter points tell what in the name of Hell Joe ever did for America.

Covid.
14% unemployment
Riots in the streets
Sold out Afghanistan to the Taliban
Gave Putin a free hand to cause trouble in Europe.
Screwed up supply chains with his awful trade policies that contributed to inflation.

Extra Points.

Biden got unemployment down to 3.5%
After a brief spike, he got inflation down to 4%
He got us out of Afghanistan. (After Trump left us in an untenable position)

I remember that MASH actor who played "B.J." and some other has-beens trying to convince the electors chosen by the voters to vote against Trump, having been chosen by the voters to vote for him.

" . . . and you'd have my respect."

Wow! They could have had the respect of the guy who played straight man to the incredibly unfunny Alan Alda for years. All they would have had to do was over-turn the results of a presidential election. Sounds like a good deal to me!

I can't remember what all Mike Farrell and the others were charged with after Trump took office. Dems?

Accused but no conviction, isnt that what you dumbasses always say when someone like Bill Clinton was raping an intern in the White House?

Again once 2am came with President Trump leading my 100s of thousands of votes, the Marxists, like you, pushed out illegally the Republican Poll Watchers, then proceeded to push single item ballots into the machines up until morning.

All Trumpers have left is to gaslight and lie and deflect.....there is no both sides to what you dumb asses wanted Trump and Pence to do...
In 2016, can any of you idiots show me where thousands of Democrats stormed the capitol threatening to hang Joe Biden for not overturning the election?

Can you show me the multiple states where there were fake elector schemes? Can you show me the phone calls from Obama pressuring state officials to find him more votes?

Yall are clowns...in real life, you would get slapped to sleep for trying to gaslight someone like this...

All Trumpers have left is to gaslight and lie and deflect.....there is no both sides to what you dumb asses wanted Trump and Pence to do...
In 2016, can any of you idiots show me where thousands of Democrats stormed the capitol threatening to hang Joe Biden for not overturning the election?

Can you show me the multiple states where there were fake elector schemes? Can you show me the phone calls from Obama pressuring state officials to find him more votes?

Yall are clowns...in real life, you would get slapped to sleep for trying to gaslight someone like this...
No, but i can show you what happened with you fuckwads during President Trump's term. Oh you forgot about this insurrection? Shame on you dumbass. Not one of those Marxists served time. Tick tock, tick tock, you time is almost up.

We have no right to criticize Russia or China for election integrity as we are just as bad.

Forum List

Back