When Democrats Toss Out All Primary Votes for Joe, Bypass Harris for a White, Any Dems Taking That Well?

Asking for a friend. How’s it going to feel watching your vote for Joe tossed in the trash and DC swamp creatures pick the white they want in office?
They have certainly placed themselves in a pickle with their lies and DEI.

It actually is his decision.
His delegates are all committed to him for the 1st ballot, and there really is no one else on the ballot.
Not 100% positive, but once he drops out, I believe his committed delegates are free to choose whomever they want on the first ballot.

I did read somewhere that Harris would get the bulk of it.
I don't know the percentage/breakdown but since she ran on the same ticket as FJB she would be entitled to at least a part of any donations that have been received up to the convention.....No different than unspent leftover donations if they ran and lost. It would be up to her if the funds are sent to the DNC or held for a future run say in '28.

I don't know the percentage/breakdown but since she ran on the same ticket as FJB she would be entitled to at least a part of any donations that have been received up to the convention.....No different than unspent leftover donations if they ran and lost. It would be up to her if the funds are sent to the DNC or held for a future run say in '28.

Except her name didn't appear on the ballot in the primaries... so she has no claim.

Except her name didn't appear on the ballot in the primaries... so she has no claim.
They talked about that too but as long as she is still VP (she was elected) and not replaced at the convention she gets some funds if any are leftover.

She can be replaced as the POTUS's VP choice at the convention but she's still VP till 1/25 anyway it works out.

Probably not.

They simply transfer those funds to the DNC.

That would really be up to the Sleepy Joe Camp.

He isn't required to turn the funds over to a particular campaign.

That's why they need to retain good relations with the Biden Clique. That's a lot of scratch that they want.

That would really be up to the Sleepy Joe Camp.

He isn't required to turn the funds over to a particular campaign.

That's why they need to retain good relations with the Biden Clique. That's a lot of scratch that they want.
I agree. So the question becomes, does Joe Step aside? Or does he keep going.

I think he should step aside, unless he can reverse the perception of his being out of his depth.

Last year he seemed mostly fine.

I mean, he still Joe Biden, He still goes off on odd tangents and he still is suppressing that stutter, but now his age is a legitimate concern.
Only to you unthinking gullible stooges who swallow everything MSM feeds you was he fine a year ago. There’s a lot of threads here going back to 21 about his mental health decline.

And do you know how stupid you sound saying suddenly his age is an issue as if it’s a surprise?

You just refused to acknowledge and believe your lying eyes.

Only to you unthinking gullible stooges who swallow everything MSM feeds you was he fine a year ago. There’s a lot of threads here going back to 21 about his mental health decline.

And do you know how stupid you sound saying suddenly his age is an issue as if it’s a surprise?

You just refused to acknowledge and believe your lying eyes.

As I said, an old Biden is better than Trump at any age.

But if a younger man has a better chance of beating Trump, then I'm fine with Biden stepping down.

Trump says he wants to throw out the constitution, and that the president should have absolute immunity! If that doesn't frighten you, then you aren't paying attention.

Forum List

Back