When did MTV become a political channel????

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015

Katy Perry and Paris Jackson babbling on and on about Donald Trump

Uhh, about early 1990's. They were taken over by a certain cult or cultist, and it's programming changed dramatically, and it's promoting of some bad things became it's agenda. Lost millions of viewers, but was insulated enough to with stand the fall. It began resorting to shock programming, and promoting every kind of idiocy it could to appeal to the next rebellious generation. The above video shows the weaknesses found in the characters of the generation of unstable young folks who can't take anything good anymore.

• Banned

Uhh, about early 1990's. They were taken over by a certain cult or cultist, and it's programming changed dramatically, and it's promoting of some bad things became it's agenda. Lost millions of viewers, but was insulated enough to with stand the fall. It began resorting to shock programming, and promoting every kind of idiocy it could to appeal to the next rebellious generation.

Who watches this? Honestly I remember watching MTV but thought it vanished. Do cable channels carry this, and if so what do they charge?

This is beyond fake news these people are clearly mentally diseased, but my question is who watches this, are young people watching? because they can get any music they want off their phone.

Uhh, about early 1990's. They were taken over by a certain cult or cultist, and it's programming changed dramatically, and it's promoting of some bad things became it's agenda. Lost millions of viewers, but was insulated enough to with stand the fall. It began resorting to shock programming, and promoting every kind of idiocy it could to appeal to the next rebellious generation.

Who watches this? Honestly I remember watching MTV but thought it vanished. Do cable channels carry this, and if so what do they charge?

This is beyond fake news these people are clearly mentally diseased, but my question is who watches this, are young people watching? because they can get any music they want off their phone.
. Can't answer because I'm old.. lol

Like you said, it has become "political", and it is about pushing cultural devastation, cult lifestyles, and crazy agenda's with a little music mixed in. Would be best if teens sought out their music in places that don't use manipulation to go along with it. Many things that the left has built are connected now, and it even has stretched out to include the young folks schools in which pushes the indoctrination outside of the childrens home. Parents need to over run the schools, and demand that they are cleaned out and cleaned up now.

Yep, and that's when their invisionment of the youth cultural devastation began.

The minute the Left got a hold of it.

They don't just acknowledge politics as part of the world, it is their ENTIRE world.

The minute the Left got a hold of it.

They don't just acknowledge politics as part of the world, it is their ENTIRE world.
. It is a way that they have found to control the world, and MTV is but just one of their platforms used.

The nation should be looking to shut down the many platforms being used to further a leftist flawed agenda or to maybe scrub the platforms of the mold that has infected them. Some of these platforms are screaming to be freed from the leftist grip upon them, and the NFL is just one of many of them.

You know, MTV started out as a video channel, but I guess there weren't enough videos to support a 24/7 music channel, so they then started to interject "reality" shows and the VJ's started to talk about politics.

That kind of programming started to take over in the late 80s to early 90s, and that is when I stopped watching them.

Forum List

Back