When did you start hating Russia?

I never started hating Russia.....I never began hating Russia in the first place, on the contrary....I admire Russia art, music all that!:up:

What I hated was the bolsheviks, I hated Stalin .... that sad period in Russian history, the Communist period ....etc......but of course that was before my time.

Today's Russia when it comes to morals and many other issues .... is one of the best countries in my opinion!:2up:
I think we understand you better now.

Disregard the rampant corruption and dictatorial leader huh.

Chechnya is predominantly Sunni Muslim. Most of the population follows either the Shafi'i or the Hanafi schools of jurisprudence, fiqh. The Shafi'i school has a long tradition among the Chechens, and thus it remains the most practiced.

It should be destroyed. To dust. The Boston bombers are from Chechnya. Chernobyl the place.
You seem to change your position with every post

Putin really didn't have a choice. He could not allow the EU on his doorstep.
There are always choices. I cannot defend what he has done; what he is doing. Way insufficient justification. Most especially when I know there is no way he would have done it if Trump had been in the White House.

26ks8a.jpg

Well, yes. You said Russia destroyed Chechnya. Must have had a good reason.
“Must have had a good reason”

You seem awfully eager to give Putin the benefit of the doubt

Do you also think he had a good reason to assassinate Lutvenyenko in a London restaurant using a highly radioactive poison(an actual WND)

Or the attempted assassination of Skripal and his daughter with a deadly nerve agent in a London suburb? That killed an innocent woman and nearly killed a cop

How about the Cyber attack on Estonia?

Or the attack on American forces on the Syria/Turkey border?

Or the takeover of Georgia?

Well?

When Reagan told me too.

Why do conservatives hate Reagan so much?

It's the mark of a good and healthy person to hate evil. We reject the PC nonsense that all hating is wrong.
My Bible says not to judge. Judging others could lead to hatred.so I discipline myself to neither judge nor hate anybody else. That doesn't mean that I am neutral, it's just that I leave judgment to the Government if it's about war.

USMB has recently welcomed a real All-American judge to our board. She might have a good handle on Russia because of her training. Hopefully if she has time, she could lend her experience to this thread, or not.

Good evening, everyone. I have been going to thelocal hospital twice a day because a friend of mine has been in the hospital for over a week, and we're hoping his therapy will save him. Sweet dreams, and thanks to the the thread starter, jwoodie for an interesting thread.

My prayers are up for international tolerance that leads to world peace. 'Night.

My Bible says not to judge. Judging others could lead to hatred.so I discipline myself to neither judge nor hate anybody else. That doesn't mean that I am neutral, it's just that I leave judgment to the Government if it's about war.

USMB has recently welcomed a real All-American judge to our board. She might have a good handle on Russia because of her training. Hopefully if she has time, she could lend her experience to this thread, or not.

Good evening, everyone. I have been going to thelocal hospital twice a day because a friend of mine has been in the hospital for over a week, and we're hoping his therapy will save him. Sweet dreams, and thanks to the the thread starter, jwoodie for an interesting thread.

My prayers are up for international tolerance that leads to world peace. 'Night.
And yet you judge “others” constantly.

So much for that eh?

Forum List

Back