When did you start hating Russia?

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
Invading Ukraine was rational? Interfering in our elections is rational? I don't think so.

I started hating Russia after Trump kissed Putins ass in Helsinki.

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
Since the fall of the USSR, Russia has become nothing but a corrupt nation of mob gangsters and prostitutes with crumbling infrastructure

Ummm no.

Mueller and the GOP lead US Senate confirmed that Russia did hack the Democrats in 2016.

It wasn’t what costed Hillary the election; she ran a horrible campaign.
She got the most votes, so her campaign wasn't all that bad. I think that several hundred thousand voters purged from rolls in various battleground states was the problem.

I grew up with a disike of the Russian government and still don't like the Russian government. And I wwon't like the Russian government until it give the people the freedom they want.

Ummm no.

Mueller and the GOP lead US Senate confirmed that Russia did hack the Democrats in 2016.

It wasn’t what costed Hillary the election; she ran a horrible campaign.
No. Hillary IS horrible and always has been.

When he started poisoning innocents.

Are you saying you are unaware of what Putin did to Chechnya?
I dont care enough to concern myself with the politics of another country,,

but you guys sure do like butting into other peoples business and killing and looting their countries,,

why is that??

I dont care enough to concern myself with the politics of another country,,

but you guys sure do like butting into other peoples business and killing and looting their countries,,

why is that??
The question was “When did you start hating Russia”.

And I answered it

Grozny… the most destroyed city on earth

Now duck off troll

Forum List

Back