When did you start hating Russia?

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
Never hated either entity. I was born when the USSR was in his last year anyway.

For people who say bad things about the Soviet Union. If they’re saying just a few words or one or two sentences….. that is ignoring such a long history. One has to wonder what they think very specifically about World War II. It’s not an event that can simply be glossed over, it was the most critical time in human history, especially for people who claim to praise Israel or Jews.

I’m not a communist and I don’t want communism for America. But like the American generation of the World War II era, I viewed the Soviets as brothers is they Viewed we Americans as brothers. I think that a lot of people on both sides today forget about World War II. Especially the younger generation of Americans a lot of them who are addicted to drugs . Perhaps many of the youth have no idea what World War II was or how it was the most important event in human history.

what the Americans, British, Soviet and Chinese did to stop. The holocaust is one of the great achievements in all humanitarian history.

If there is ever one video game that was educational, it was call of duty. Vanguard released a few years ago. Look at how it shows this unity and glory of the Soviets, British and Americans. It’s very inspiring and it’s actually a video game that is worth playing.

SavannahMann JimH52 Lesh

It’s telling that Activision said it didn’t meet their sales expectation, due to what they thought was a disinterest in World War II by the youth. Now that’s a big problem right there.

There is tons of video and written evidence of Soviets and Americans praising each other during World War II. So I feel really comfortable and great when I say these things Knowing who backs me up.

And I respect Russia, because they are the sons and daughters of those who fought for the Soviet Union against the third Reich. And it’s a fellow Christian country. It has a beautiful culture and history.

Never hated either entity. I was born when the USSR was in his last year anyway.

For people who say bad things about the Soviet Union. If they’re saying just a few words or one or two sentences….. that is ignoring such a long history. One has to wonder what they think very specifically about World War II. It’s not an event that can simply be glossed over, it was the most critical time in human history, especially for people who claim to praise Israel or Jews.

I’m not a communist and I don’t want communism for America. But like the American generation of the World War II era, I viewed the Soviets as brothers is they Viewed we Americans as brothers. I think that a lot of people on both sides today forget about World War II. Especially the younger generation of Americans a lot of them who are addicted to drugs . Perhaps many of the youth have no idea what World War II is or how it was the most important event in human history.

what the Americans, British, Soviet and Chinese did to stop. The holocaust is one of the great achievements in all humanitarian history.

If there is ever one video game that was educational, it was call of duty. Vanguard released a few years ago. Look at how it shows this unity and glory of the Soviets, British and Americans. It’s very inspiring and it’s actually a video game that is worth playing.

It’s telling that Activision said it didn’t meet their sales expectation, due to what they thought was a disinterest in World War II by the youth. Now that’s a big problem right there.

There is tons of video and written evidence of Soviets and Americans praising each other during World War II. So I feel really comfortable and great when I say these things Knowing who backs me up.

And I respect Russia, because they are the sons and daughters of those who fought for the Soviet Union against the third Reich. And it’s a fellow Christian country. It has a beautiful culture and history.

And you were born where? Smolensk?

Invading Ukraine was rational?
By the term "rational," I mean a logical connection between actions and objectives. Russia didn't want Ukraine to join NATO, so it invaded Ukraine to prevent that outcome. So far, it has worked. Do you have a different definition?

When and why did you start hating Russia? Please be specific as to date and event.

I hated the Soviet Union for being a huge prison/reeducation camp, but I don't hate Russia. Everything Russia has done seems to have a rational purpose, whether we like it or not.
I strongly objected and condemned Putin for his invasion of the Ukraine with the resulting massive destruction and waste of blood, property, treasure. But I know too many Russians that are extraordinary good, talented, productive people, love too much Russian music, appreciate too much of Russian cuisine to hate Russia.

I strongly objected and condemned Putin for his invasion of the Ukraine with the resulting massive destruction and waste of blood, property, treasure. But I know too many Russians that are extraordinary good, talented, productive people, love too much Russian music, appreciate too much of Russian cuisine to hate Russia.
Great. I know many great Russian emigres.

I also know many Ukrainian emigres and they are also fine people.

None of that has anything to do with the murderous actions of Putin

When Putin took over and destroyed Chechnya

It hasn’t gotten better
Chechnya is predominantly Sunni Muslim. Most of the population follows either the Shafi'i or the Hanafi schools of jurisprudence, fiqh. The Shafi'i school has a long tradition among the Chechens, and thus it remains the most practiced.

It should be destroyed. To dust. The Boston bombers are from Chechnya. Chernobyl the place.

Putin really didn't have a choice. He could not allow the EU on his doorstep.

I never started hating Russia.....I never began hating Russia in the first place, on the contrary....I admire Russia art, music all that!:up:

What I hated was the bolsheviks, I hated Stalin .... that sad period in Russian history, the Communist period ....etc......but of course that was before my time.

Today's Russia when it comes to morals and many other issues .... is one of the best countries in my opinion!:2up:

Chechnya is predominantly Sunni Muslim. Most of the population follows either the Shafi'i or the Hanafi schools of jurisprudence, fiqh. The Shafi'i school has a long tradition among the Chechens, and thus it remains the most practiced.

It should be destroyed. To dust. The Boston bombers are from Chechnya. Chernobyl the place.
Wait. So you advocate destroying any Muslim nation?

You are one bloodthirsty sick fuck

мы любим матушку Россию. вам следует присоединиться. сопротивление бесполезно

Forum List

Back