🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Do We Shout "Racism"?

Have to agree with you here, but I don't think it will be over grays death. I'm thinking it will be over her politicking on the man's death. She wants to keep her job, but in the end I'm guessing the blame will be spread out among lacks while she bangs on for a bit about racism and then Kim Kardashian will get a tattoo on her huge fat ass and it will be forgotten.

Um. No.

The cops really did kill Freddie Gray. I think the problem is, the "Silly Darkies, Rights are for White People" crowd are crowing that the two least culpable cops (who will still never work as cops again) were acquitted means the others will get off, too.

They won't.

I hope you feel better, Joe.

Maybe things will turn your way soon. You never know.

They already have. I'm going to make more money this year than I ever have in my life.

But to the point, you are still a self-important fool who really thinks he's making a point and not a spectacle of himself.

Political Correctness Police are not a thing. If someone is calling you on your bigotry, it's because you talk like a bigot. Deal with it.

Nope. It's completely reasonable.

What is retarded is the strawman you keep putting forth.

No, it's not reasonable at all.

It's the kind of thing put forth by people who try to advocate policies based on racism (usually citing completely bogus racial statements like "Mexicans are stealing our jobs") who complain that "Political Correctness' is shutting them down when people point out their blatant racism.

It is completely reasonable that increased supply of labor leads to a price reduction, ie lower wages.

It is completely reasonable that employers hire workers willing to work for less.

That you use that as evidence of "racism" shows that you lefties today are using false accusations of racism as a political weapon.

You get used to it.

This is how they communicate. Constantly misrepresenting your posts so that they can attack.

For zealots like this, the end justifies the means. You could no more likely have a normal conversation with him than you could with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus. Their only value, really, is in observing their behaviors.

GUy, you are the one who is here whining because you got called down to HR for telling a dirty joke once.

Mac has explained his viewpoint on PC hundreds of times.

So why are you lying about his position?
I think he's just playing games at this point. He has now reduced himself to terms like "retarded", and he continues to ignore Obama and the other honest liberals.

He's not a serious poster. He just comes here to assuage his personal misery by trying to spread it.

Your explanation makes sense.

It is certainly incredible the way he can take the most reasonable statement, like, "employers will hire workers willing to work for less", and twist it into a bumpber sticker strawman,

and then do it again and again even when the silliness of his actions in pointed out to him again and again.

I think he's just playing games at this point. He has now reduced himself to terms like "retarded", and he continues to ignore Obama and the other honest liberals.

He's not a serious poster. He just comes here to assuage his personal misery by trying to spread it.

No, I come here to mock conservative assholes who cause a lot of misery.

Once you people have been rendered ridiculous, you have no power.

"Waaaaah, I can't talk about my OH SO SERIOUS ISSUES because people point out my inherent racism and misogyny!!!"

Give me a fucking break. Your problem isn't political correctness, it's self-importance.

JoeB131, deflating inflated Egos on the internet since 1996!

So, you admit that you are using the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule as a form of Propaganda.

Appeal to ridicule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Appeal to ridicule (also called appeal to mockery, ab absurdo, or the horse laugh[1]), is an informal fallacy which presents an opponent's argument as absurd, ridiculous, or in any way humorous, to the specific end of a foregone conclusion that the argument lacks any substance which would merit consideration.

Appeal to ridicule is often found in the form of comparing a nuanced circumstance or argument to a laughably commonplace occurrence or to some other irrelevancy on the basis of comedic timing, wordplay, or making an opponent and their argument the object of a joke. This is a rhetorical tactic that mocks an opponent's argument or standpoint, attempting to inspire an emotional reaction (making it a type of appeal to emotion)"

As you are lying about your ideological opponents, and their motives, you are a dishonest asshole.

As you are Appealing to Emotion, you, and all the other lefties who use your tactics, which is all of them, are ironically, Demagogues.

BTW, this violates the liberal Principle of Unity by being INCREDIBLY divisive, as it enrages and ostracizes large portions of the population.

I hope you feel better, Joe.

Maybe things will turn your way soon. You never know.

They already have. I'm going to make more money this year than I ever have in my life.

But to the point, you are still a self-important fool who really thinks he's making a point and not a spectacle of himself.

Political Correctness Police are not a thing. If someone is calling you on your bigotry, it's because you talk like a bigot. Deal with it.

Except you know that you are lying.

You get used to it.

This is how they communicate. Constantly misrepresenting your posts so that they can attack.

For zealots like this, the end justifies the means. You could no more likely have a normal conversation with him than you could with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus. Their only value, really, is in observing their behaviors.

GUy, you are the one who is here whining because you got called down to HR for telling a dirty joke once.

It is certainly incredible the way he can take the most reasonable statement, like, "employers will hire workers willing to work for less", and twist it into a bumpber sticker strawman,

and then do it again and again even when the silliness of his actions in pointed out to him again and again.
He has to know this, so I figure he's just not serious.

If, on the off chance he really doesn't know this, it means that his zealotry controls his thought processes.

In either case, a waste of time.

You get used to it.

He has to know this, so I figure he's just not serious.

If, on the off chance he really doesn't know this, it means that his zealotry controls his thought processes.

In either case, a waste of time.

I think he knows it, and that he is deadly serious.

He is attempting to help his side win the debate though the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, leading into the Logical Fallacy of argumentum ad nauseam .

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies."

Indeed, imo, this is the primary method of debate by the Left, and due to the dominance of the media by corrupt liberals, they are able to use it to excellent effect.

The fact that their methods are tearing this country apart, and allowing problems to fester that kill thousands of people ever year, seems to be an acceptable price to them.

They are vile.

Have to agree with you here, but I don't think it will be over grays death. I'm thinking it will be over her politicking on the man's death. She wants to keep her job, but in the end I'm guessing the blame will be spread out among lacks while she bangs on for a bit about racism and then Kim Kardashian will get a tattoo on her huge fat ass and it will be forgotten.

Um. No.

The cops really did kill Freddie Gray. I think the problem is, the "Silly Darkies, Rights are for White People" crowd are crowing that the two least culpable cops (who will still never work as cops again) were acquitted means the others will get off, too.

They won't.

First off, in high profile cases like this, even when the cops are cleared they will never work as cops again. Just like the cop in furgasin who removed an aspiring drug from society. Two cops walk and the rest will to. Since this isn't as high profile as the Ferguson thing they will likely work again. If thugs black, white, Mexican or what ever don't want to die then they either need to become smarter thugs, or just not break the law. Crying racism is just what pseudo intellectual types scream when they have no point to make. Kind of like a little kid picking up his or her ball and going home because they are losing what ever game they are playing.

It is completely reasonable that increased supply of labor leads to a price reduction, ie lower wages.

It is completely reasonable that employers hire workers willing to work for less.

That you use that as evidence of "racism" shows that you lefties today are using false accusations of racism as a political weapon.

again, most of those jobs, you or I wouldn't want to do no matter what they paid, and employers wouldn't want to pay good wages to get them done. Shit, just look at any discussion about the minimum wage, a lot of you wingnuts would get rid of THAT if you legally could.

First off, in high profile cases like this, even when the cops are cleared they will never work as cops again. Just like the cop in furgasin who removed an aspiring drug from society.

Can you get back to us when you learn how to communicate in English?

Two cops walk and the rest will to. Since this isn't as high profile as the Ferguson thing they will likely work again. If thugs black, white, Mexican or what ever don't want to die then they either need to become smarter thugs, or just not break the law.

Freddie Gray wasn't doing anything he deserved to die for, and I for one am getting a little sick of thug cops thinking a badge gives then a right to push around the rest of us, and if they treated WHITE people this way, you right wing assholes would be the first ones to scream about how the 'Gummit" is oppressing you.

So Freddie Gray gets his neck broken, but Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King? Really?

again, most of those jobs, you or I wouldn't want to do no matter what they paid, and employers wouldn't want to pay good wages to get them done. Shit, just look at any discussion about the minimum wage, a lot of you wingnuts would get rid of THAT if you legally could. .?

1. The claim that they are doing jobs that no Americans wants has been repeatedly addressed. It is nonsense.

2. Employers would HAVE TO pay BETTER wages if they had a smaller labor pool. I was talking to my wife a couple of days ago and we were discussing the difference in pay scale for Nurse's Aides, literally a shitty job, and her mother made 15$/hr in a small city without a large immigrant population, and in another part of the same hospital system in the Big City the going rate was 8$/hr.

Forum List

Back